Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th March 2010, 23:58   #1546
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by khan75 View Post
Guys, asking this on behalf of a close friend. He is the first owner of a 2001 Santro (no idea about the variant) that has power steering, power windows and has run 80K kms. A 12kg CNG kit from an govt approved shop was installed a year ago and the RC has been updated with the info. Left door and fender repainted by a Hyundai workshop due to a minor accident. All service records are available and there are no major dents on the body except for the usual minor scrapes and scratches.
The engine is very strong mechanically on both petrol as well as CNG and the interior is in very good condition.

How much can he expect? People are offering pretty low values of 80k-1.1L but he thinks he could get a bit more.
9 year old santro with 80K on Odo. I guess it'll be around 1Lac.
Old 31st March 2010, 14:27   #1547
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaeLLe View Post
Hi all,

Need to sell my car. What price can I expect from the market?
I have done some calculations would like your expertise on what you think is a fair price.

Make: Honda Model: Accord Description: 2008 Accord 2.4L VTiL (Sebring Silver Colour)
Automatic Transmission, PETROL.

Only 10,300 Kilometers done.

Date of Manufacture: August 2008
Date of Registration: September 2008

First owner. Self driven (never driven by anyone else but owner).

Accident free.

Two years warranty with Honda remaining. Complete service history from Honda showroom.

Special edition with Sunroof.
Has Xenon White HID Lights for Normal Lights and High beam.

Reverse Camera (VERY USEFUL for a car of this size).
Has Shatter proof Windows.

Your advice in this matter would help me loads.
FaeLLe, I am sure you paid a handsome amount for this car, but it has very little resale value simply because of the number of takers for a car of this size. What was the OTR price when you bought it ? What is the figure you have in mind ?
Old 2nd April 2010, 01:02   #1548
BHPian

Late 2006 Civic S AT, Silver-Blue, 32K kms, single owner, excellent condition except for minor dings and scratches
Asking price: 7.6L, negotiable by about 10-15k

Have been thinking about this for a while. Deal or no deal?
Old 2nd April 2010, 03:09   #1549
lsp
BHPian

Khan,
I sold me 2001 Santro DX (PS, PW, CL), 2nd owner, 84k run to a dealer for 88k in aug 09. Mine was a distress sale as I got to know about my onsite travel 2 days in advance. You should atleast get 1L on it. I would say go for the 1.1L offer. Due to CNG, max he could get 1.15 L.

Quote:
Originally Posted by khan75 View Post
Guys, asking this on behalf of a close friend. He is the first owner of a 2001 Santro (no idea about the variant) that has power steering, power windows and has run 80K kms. A 12kg CNG kit from an govt approved shop was installed a year ago and the RC has been updated with the info. Left door and fender repainted by a Hyundai workshop due to a minor accident. All service records are available and there are no major dents on the body except for the usual minor scrapes and scratches.
The engine is very strong mechanically on both petrol as well as CNG and the interior is in very good condition.

How much can he expect? People are offering pretty low values of 80k-1.1L but he thinks he could get a bit more.
Old 3rd April 2010, 00:28   #1550
Senior - BHPian

I was shown a NHC 2006 done 66000 km. The car is neat otherwise but the owner is expecting 4.8L for it. How much will be the right price?
Old 3rd April 2010, 17:06   #1551
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderernomad View Post
I was shown a NHC 2006 done 66000 km. The car is neat otherwise but the owner is expecting 4.8L for it. How much will be the right price?
I think 66K kms is too much to start with for a second hand car. I am sure you will get a better single owner, original tyre fitted NHC that has run around 20K to a maximum 30 K.To start with, I feel you should buy a car that has clocked less. Maybe you may have to pay some 10K- 15K or so more but thats worth it and real VFM. At 20-30 K kms any car still feels like new provided it has been owned properly.
Old 4th April 2010, 12:43   #1552
BHPian

Buying Honda Crv

Hi all,

I want to sell my baleno and want to buy 2006 honda crv. The car is owned by a hotel and has done 40,000kms. The car is in a different state then i reside. I have not yet seen the car, but someone i know has seen the car and says that it is well maintained. I will have to bring the car to my state and get it registered as a private vehicle. What would be the charges for converting the vehicle from taxi passing to private passing? When was the new model of CRV launched? If this is an old model should i buy it with regards to availability of parts? The price quoted for this car is around 4 lacs. Should i go for this offer?

Also as posted in my previous post, what should i quote for my baleno?
Old 6th April 2010, 07:01   #1553
BHPian

Optra Magnum 2.0 TCDi

Hello all, I wanted to know what would be the best price for a April 2008 Magnum Diesel. The car is a cousins car and has clocked 27500 on the odo. Its black and has no scratches on it at all. Comes with Stanley leather and Momo alloys with S-Drive tyres which have just been driven for about 8k kms. He is replacing the system with a basic system with company speakers, so that is as good as nothing. Car is in Bangalore and he is quoting me 7 lacs. Please advice.
Old 6th April 2010, 10:00   #1554
BHPian

2005 Sumo Victa GX

Hi folks,

We are planning to sell our 2005 Oct model Sumo Victa GX in Kerala, Calicut. Its single owner vehicle, well maintained, always serviced in Sakthi Automobiles Meenchanda, authorised Tata Service centre in Calicut. Have all the service records and bank lease is completed. Insurance is upto date and valid till Oct 2010. Tax is valid utpo 2011 dec. It has clocked almost 67k km and never had any major repairs except the regualr maintenance. It is in stock condition and two new tyres are added, courtesy front wheels which worns out faster than rear. Due to regular rotation, alignment and wheel balancing we were able to clock almost 55k with stock tyres.

How much can we expect.

Thanks
prsn
Old 6th April 2010, 10:41   #1555
Senior - BHPian

I am looking to buy Santro Auto transmission, I saw a 2006 model Santro AT, he is quoting 3 lac. I am seeing the value in carwale as 2.6 lac, how much maximum i can give for this car ? Dealer is giving 3 free service and 1 year warranty on engine, gear box and clutch.
Old 6th April 2010, 10:43   #1556
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamanth View Post
I am looking to buy Santro Auto transmission, I saw a 2006 model Santro AT, he is quoting 3 lac. I am seeing the value in carwale as 2.6 lac, how much maximum i can give for this car ? Dealer is giving 3 free service and 1 year warranty on engine, gear box and clutch.
Wind up the deal at 2.5. IMO only.
Old 6th April 2010, 13:21   #1557
BHPian

Resale value for Punto Emotion MJD (Bangalore)

Hi,

One of my friend is planning to sell his Punto Emotion MJD. Its six months old and he covered around 5000 Kms.
Reason for sale: He is moving to abroad.

There are no noticeable scratches/bends.

Any idea what the fair market price for that car?

Thx!

Last edited by Jaggu : 6th April 2010 at 15:28. Reason: Please use Search and continue in an existing thread, Thanks
Old 6th April 2010, 18:53   #1558
Senior - BHPian

Hi,

Quote:
Originally Posted by trrk View Post
NHC City CVT Sep 2007
47000kms
Plati alloys - 4
OEM tyres
How much can I reasonably expect if I decide to sell?
It needed a battery replacement and so a new battery also was put.

It has been sold for 5.5L.
Old 6th April 2010, 19:41   #1559
BHPian

Used City GXI or Used Swift zxi

Hi Team,
I am contemplating on buying a used car, preferably swift zxi /vxi(2007-08) or NHC gxi (2004-05). I had plans to go for used alto / spark / punto /santro but dropped the idea as either they are not available in good state or are available at exorbitant price equal to a new car . So I thought to add little vita-M to get a long term car. Some may disagree on above idea but I welcome any recommendations as I am directly in touch with a guy who works in honda showroom here.
He said he has following cars:
1) NHC gxi -30k odo-4.6L
2) Swift vxi 06-18k odo - 3.2
3) Swift ZXI -08 -31k odo - 4.3L

Never thought of Hyundai cars.

Guys let me know which would be better as I am not a pro when it comes to cars (especially when driving in city) but would like to use the car for outstation drives. I am looking for car that has good FE, easy on pocket with low maintanance costs, easy to drive, sturdy and good road manners and above all fun drive.
Let me know if you have any other better options that fit my requirement.
Old 6th April 2010, 19:48   #1560
Distinguished - BHPian

If a fun drive is above all else, then the City GXi goes straight out the window. The Swift ZXi is oyur only option.

I cant comment on costs though.

The NHC is a reliable, relatively cheap to maintain and superb in the city. However, on the highways, you will not like the ultra-light steering. That is why I said it is NOT fun to drive. The swift would be much more fun but for about 30k lesser, you get a much much smaller car.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks