Team-BHP > Motor-Sports > Int'l Motorsport
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th July 2009, 11:13   #106
BHPian

Schumi is back in F1. Will Fiat be back in India?
Old 30th July 2009, 11:48   #107
Senior - BHPian

Awesome Awesome Awesome!

The King is coming back! Its a dream come true

No chance of missing the weekend fun in Spain!
Old 30th July 2009, 11:50   #108
Senior - BHPian

i sincerely hope that he manages a podium finish at least- Man! the burden of expectations on him would be enormous, almost like having to prove himself all over again. But then, if anyone can do it, he can.

Welcome back rainmeister!
Old 30th July 2009, 11:52   #109
Senior - BHPian

Oh man! The king is back! Awesome news. This is going to be very very interesting for everybody, fans, TRPs and me. Best of luck Schumi!
Old 30th July 2009, 12:05   #110
Senior - BHPian

I dont know if he will be on the podium every race, how many races he will win but one thing is for sure it will a pleasure to see him on track again. I'm just very happy to see him on track again.. He be older but I still feel he can drive as well as any of the younger drivers around.

The remaining season will be a cracker.
Old 30th July 2009, 12:26   #111
gpa
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippy View Post
He be older but I still feel he can drive as well as any of the younger drivers around. The remaining season will be a cracker.
Amen to this! I'm sure he can challenge any young driver on the circuit as his level of fitness is unparalled. Can't wait to see him behind the wheel again. This is exactly what team Ferrari needed!
Old 30th July 2009, 12:30   #112
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippy
I dont know if he will be on the podium every race, how many races he will win but one thing is for sure it will a pleasure to see him on track again. I'm just very happy to see him on track again.. He be older but I still feel he can drive as well as any of the younger drivers around.

The remaining season will be a cracker.
Could not have agreed more ... Am waiting for the rest of the season now. Was not as excited at the start of the season as I am now.
Old 30th July 2009, 12:40   #113
Senior - BHPian

Niiice!
Won't this make Schumi the oldest to take part in a F1 race? If yes, then we will have the youngest ever driver, Jaime Algu-something, and the oldest driver ever, Schumi, on the same track! Interesting!
Old 30th July 2009, 12:49   #114
Senior - BHPian

From Formula1(.)com:
Quote:
Schumacher has not driven Ferrari’s current F60 in anger and last tested for the Italian team, with whom he won five world titles, back in April 2008.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pulsar56 View Post
Any information on why he got angry?
That is not to be taken literally. It's an F1 speak, a way saying that he hasn't driven the F60 to its limit. Usually in qualy and races were drivers push the cars to the limit, those laps are said to be in anger.
Old 30th July 2009, 13:02   #115
BHPian

Quote:
it will a pleasure to see him on track again
+1 to that. I don't know whether he will be able to turn around Ferrari's fortunes, but certainly there is no better pedigree-d replacement for Massa. And it WILL be great to see him back inside a shiny red F1 car. Here is hoping he does great, again.....and Cheers!!!!!!
Old 30th July 2009, 13:03   #116
BHPian

Hail the King...

Ofcourse Massa on hearing this said "If I dont drive" hehe.
Attached Thumbnails
What next Ferrari? EDIT: Schumi is BACK!! And with Mercedes Benz !!-lord_schumacher.jpg  

Old 30th July 2009, 13:05   #117
BHPian

I never thought this would happen, but then, once you get a "high" from something, it's near impossible to forget it, and I guess that's what got Schumi back. Whoever thought this would happen? I still can't believe it!!

Yes, expectations are gonna be sky-high, and if he doesn't drive well/ get a podium finish, people are going to want him out. Being the champion that he is, I think he can still work his magic (and I say this even though I'm not really a Schumi fan).
Old 30th July 2009, 13:05   #118
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpa View Post
This is like a bolt from the blue. I have read a few of you guys saying that there is a high chance of him returning, but never believed it.

This season is going see a few cracking races!! Forza Ferrari!!!
I thought he had a major neck sprain from a bike injury recently. Is he physically certified to replace Massa?
Old 30th July 2009, 13:47   #119
BHPian

What an amazing move by Ferrari. Schumi's return to F1 will not only lift the moral of the entire team but will also serve as kick on the back side of Kimi who's performance in ferrari has been laclusture since he won the title in 2007.
I think even Bernie Ecclestone & Max moosley should pay Ferrari royalty for single handedly bringing the sensation back in F1 & for the increased interest of fans by leaps & bounds to F1. In times of economic crisis in F1, there could have been no better move to bring in more sponsorships to F1.
Schumi has minimal gain from this move but lots to loose. Still he has shown the competitor in him has not gone & he loves challenges. Hail Schumi!!

Last edited by malgudi : 30th July 2009 at 13:49.
Old 30th July 2009, 13:52   #120
gpa
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
I thought he had a major neck sprain from a bike injury recently. Is he physically certified to replace Massa?
You are right. That was in the back of my mind too. He's curently undergoing a stringent physical test to prove if he does have the fitness levels to compete again.

The results should be out by this weekend and then we will know.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks