Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd August 2007, 23:46   #241
Senior - BHPian

Your car just looks awaesome, The interiors look so sooooooo good, i am just drooling, drooling & some more of drooling. Well i was very sleepy today so went to sleep and then i just remembered your thread and you said you would post the cars pics by evening, immediately i opened my favourites folder and looked at this thread.

Can you share the cost of the whole project

EDIT - Please can you take a side profile pic covering the car from bumper to bumper.
Old 3rd August 2007, 23:52   #242
Senior - BHPian

Just one word....AWESOME.!!
Old 3rd August 2007, 23:56   #243
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackPearl View Post
Hey Razor, you have posted our pics and what are you doing in TBhp now?? Please go and drive your car.. Please Please Please clock 2000Km asap..
Not feeling that great dude. Guess all the running around in the sun is taking a toll on me! Long day ahead tomorrow, so wanted to take it easy tonite. Don't worry, will work on clocking the 2000 (i thought it was 3000!!) asap... I think you know how eager I am to get this done!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by manikjeet View Post
i would suggest and it will look much better if you change the tail lamp to the sfx style lamps
Not sure what you mean. Could you post pics of the "sfx style" lamps. I thought they looked similar to the ones I have on. If you're referring to the aftermarket clusters that are available, I am not keen on those at this moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSA View Post
Your car just looks awaesome, The interiors look so sooooooo good, i am just drooling, drooling & some more of drooling. Well i was very sleepy today so went to sleep and then i just remembered your thread and you said you would post the cars pics by evening, immediately i opened my favourites folder and looked at this thread.

Can you share the cost of the whole project

EDIT - Please can you take a side profile pic covering the car from bumper to bumper.
Thanks man! Am honoured that you saved this thread as a favourite!

Costs - will put'em up once I get the outstanding stuff taken care of.

Side profile - definitely. Missed out on that today.
Old 3rd August 2007, 23:57   #244
Senior - BHPian

Simply breathtaking, razor! I hadn't ventured into this thread till today, and I read the entire thread in one go.And I was lucky you posted the finished pics to day too!

This is one drool-worthy car! I love what you've done to the entire car. And I liked those smoked indicators Enjoy her, man! You deserve it. And about the long wait, like they say, the juice is definitely worth the squeeze!
Old 4th August 2007, 00:10   #245
Senior - BHPian

Awesome! The front package is just perfect. (dont do anything else to it)

But then the Rear, as I told you (too much of red plastic), can you do a small photoshop and smoke the red number plate flanks. I am sure the results will be meaner.

BTW whats Shuvc doing in front of your car?

Last edited by 1100D : 4th August 2007 at 00:12.
Old 4th August 2007, 00:21   #246
BHPian

Congrats Razor, the Phoenix flies finally - and my word, the pictures just blew the wind out of my lungs!! Been watching them over and over again for almost 30 mins now - can't wait to see her in person tomorrow.

When I saw her the other day the interiors were missing and I had a sort of a picture in my mind of what the final product would look like. But the end result exceeded all my expectations... awesome!!
Old 4th August 2007, 00:30   #247
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1100D View Post
BTW whats Shuvc doing in front of your car?
Trying to take some snaps with my cell.

The engine note at idle upto 2K is a deep throated yumm !! Very very purposeful, kind of like a teaser. 3000 kms seems soooo far away.

Phoenix looks awesome in the flesh. Makes me want to buy a Lancer
Old 4th August 2007, 00:39   #248
Senior - BHPian

Thanks all, for the appreciation. Makes it all worth it

Btw, I guess this is as good a time as any to give credit to Glix and AV Designs for carrying out all the body work, painting, external mods, interiors, ICE and basically putting the car back together again. I am thoroughly impressed by their work and would recommended them highly.

The engine overhauling+modding and FFE were done by Viper Performance, Mumbai. Will have to run in the engine before I can truly "feel" the work put in by Jignesh and his team. Lookin forward to that!
Old 4th August 2007, 00:48   #249
Team-BHP Support

ahhh the classic lancer, great job razor. love it !!

Had a yellow sfx poster in my room, from an auto mag, from college days. Till my folks decided to clean up the wall for painting. This one would have looked much better, i say
Old 4th August 2007, 00:48   #250
BHPian

@razor4077 : those where some magnificent pics of your new pheonix, after being a daily visitor to this thread i must say, all your hard work and those greens payed of!

also please do let us know the cost of the overhaul paint job free flow tri-phase and so on!
who mite know i mite be the next in line to take up a project like this!
Old 4th August 2007, 01:31   #251
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1100D View Post
But then the Rear, as I told you (too much of red plastic), can you do a small photoshop and smoke the red number plate flanks. I am sure the results will be meaner.
I had PS'ed that option actually, but didn't like the way it was looking. The smoked lights tend to blend into the body colour, making it seem like the number plate flanking lights are missing. Never liked the way that looked... very bare.

@Jaggu: thanks!

@xinome: thanks, and I will mention the prices sometime in the near future.
Old 4th August 2007, 01:42   #252
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by razor4077 View Post
Not feeling that great dude. Guess all the running around in the sun is taking a toll on me! Long day ahead tomorrow, so wanted to take it easy tonite. Don't worry, will work on clocking the 2000 (i thought it was 3000!!) asap... I think you know how eager I am to get this done!!
I am quite fit and would like to apply for the job without any payment.. be my employer ...
Old 4th August 2007, 02:23   #253
BHPian

Nice pictures GREAT interior! Great CAR! How about an exhaust note video dude? U have an exhaust system on it right?
Old 4th August 2007, 09:05   #254
Senior - BHPian

SFXi tail lamps - check Sideways' Gallery!

i am speechless - cant wait to see her in person. she is looking Drop Dead Gorgeous or is it "he"?
Old 4th August 2007, 09:30   #255
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Been watching them over and over again for almost 30 mins now - can't wait to see her in person tomorrow.
Same here, just looking at the images again and again, waiting for the side profile, that will show the beauty of the M6 Replica's. Will have to go to Kolkatta to see this beauty..... drool

Razor - If you are selling it then be rest assured you give me the offer first

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks