Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th November 2023, 13:14   #301
BHPian

Re: Auxiliary Lamps

DIY - Halogen Aux lights on Meteor 350

After watching lots of DIY videos on the internet for fitting Auxillary lights on bike, finally, i went ahead with Vaishno wiring harness and lamps. It was very easy explanation and also the lamps wiring were compatible with the wiring harness that they provide.

Brough the wiring harness, aux lamps and clamps from Amazon. The packing was okish, there was no damage. The products were very sturdy. The pipe around the wirings were not much of quality, but does the purpose. The wiring harness comes along with the fuses and relay.

I just followed the steps in their video on youtube, rest the pictures are self-explanatory.

Auxiliary Lamps-aux1.jpg
Product package from Amazon, the brackets were faulty, had to buy one locally.

Auxiliary Lamps-aux2.jpg
Got my bike serviced before the fix.

Auxiliary Lamps-aux3.jpg
Under seat wiring harness placement

Auxiliary Lamps-aux4.jpg
Connecting to the battery.

Auxiliary Lamps-aux5.jpg
Opening headlamp assembly for power switch

Its not so bright as LED, but it does the job on few dark patches, especially on bad road patches. It does the job well for the price, but i dont see this as ideal for completely dark patches and winding roads.

Auxiliary Lamps-aux6.jpg
Connecting the switch link to the ignition

Auxiliary Lamps-aux7.jpg
Testing the connections.

Auxiliary Lamps-aux8.jpg
Placing the switch on Handlebar

Auxiliary Lamps-aux10.jpg
Ready to be tested.

Aux lamp test video link

Last edited by silverstreakcbe : 19th November 2023 at 13:23. Reason: Missed out the feedback
Old 11th December 2023, 14:18   #302
BHPian

Hi All,

Regarding auxiliary lamps, how should one proceed with the wiring part, since most options don't come with a wiring kit? I have recently purchased Aozoom TH-02 and would like to know which wiring kit, relay, and switch I should buy. I searched on Amazon, and it was very confusing. Any help on this front would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!!
Old 11th December 2023, 17:01   #303
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BB311 View Post
Hi All,

Regarding auxiliary lamps, how should one proceed with the wiring part, since most options don't come with a wiring kit? I have recently purchased Aozoom TH-02 and would like to know which wiring kit, relay, and switch I should buy. I searched on Amazon, and it was very confusing. Any help on this front would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!!
For all my installations, I have stuck with basic Dual Headlamp relay wiring kit. I just cut the connectors and install good quality clips. Some electricians I know make their own wiring harness with a good quality Dual headlamp relay.
Or you can buy this from Amazon.

Last edited by rakesh_r : 11th December 2023 at 17:02.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks