Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st April 2014, 21:05   #196
Distinguished - BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)
re: Suzuki Inazuma 250cc launched. *UPDATE* Price slashed by 1 lakh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by .sushilkumar View Post
Congrats for the purchase 4 x 4 Addict. Appreciate a quick feedback on the bike.
Been travelling a bit lately and not got a chance to ride much. Will give detailed review after about 1000 kms/First service.

The main forte of this bike is comfort. By comfort, I mean combination of perfect seating position, comfortable seats, and smooth and silent engine with good low/midrange Torque. This is the bike for someone for him outright knot to sixty is not a priority and they want something comfortable as a daily ride and/or Tourer.

Quote:
I have requested for a test drive on their website some 2 days week. nobody has even tried to contact me. I assume dealers themselves are not interested in selling the bike.
I don't think they will arrange a test drive as they don't take any bikes for test drive. Basically not sure what Suzuki's game plan with this bike is...
4x4addict is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st April 2014, 21:38   #197
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4addict View Post

I don't think they will arrange a test drive as they don't take any bikes for test drive. Basically not sure what Suzuki's game plan with this bike is...
+1,

Hope Suzuki is not taking things lightly and casually feeling that customers will walk-in and give then a cheque of 3L without a TD of the vehicle. Their attitude is puzzling for that segment is buyers or they are still in dreaming stage and yet to understand that the bike has been launched and they need to give TD to sell it basically.

Anurag.
Old 2nd April 2014, 22:11   #198
Senior - BHPian

Re: Inazoomed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4addict View Post
Finally paid up for the Inazuma, but unfortunately being the first bike in Tamil Nadu, RTO Type approval has not been obtained yet. I will be able to get the bike only bye early/mid next week.
Congrats! I like the looks; am not fond of fairings and perfectly happy with sedate, comfortble performance. But a lakh more than the CBR?

If I am not mistaken, is that the ABT showroom?

Last edited by Gansan : 2nd April 2014 at 22:13.
Old 21st April 2014, 21:36   #199
BHPian

So Finally Suzuki woke up and started calling . Has a short TD today . After traveling for 1 hours in metro, all you get is a 1 KM test drive in narrow streets of Lajpar nagar In delhi.
Coming to bike-

It;s a gorgeous piece, when seen in flesh, gives the feeling of being big. She soaks up the big bumps pretty easily. I tossed her through 3 rd gear ( around 40-50 on speed meter) in a road full of path holes. No complaints. did;t even felt the big craters on road & never felt bike loosing composure. she pulls effortlessly in 2nd gear from standstill. excellent low / mid range grunt. not sure of top end as they decided i cannot go to main road. Brakes inspire confidence. as it always happen for a new bike, at least once missed the gears . it;s standard One Up and 5 down. I am used to a standard full foot peg but inazuma comes with half ( toes foot peg) only.

All in all , it;s a nice bike But It again comes down to price factor. At 3.4 L on road in Delhi, think it;s way overpriced & even sales manager too agrees on same. Home minister was first to question on arriving at home "didn't you checked the prices before going for TD. Let us buy a nano or Alto K10, we get roof."

Same time Went to Honda showroom nearby. Think they are selling quite a number these days. Roamed around in showroom for some 20 min. Nobody bothered to disturb me all the while. All this time all girls were busy shouting at each others and sales boys were busy enjoying afternoon nap. with Honda / Inazuma out of equation, Duke is out of window since my home minister has seen duke in person. even TD is not allowed for duke considering the rear seat .

wonder what are the options in 200CC+ category for me now.

Last edited by .sushilkumar : 21st April 2014 at 21:41.
Old 21st April 2014, 21:45   #200
BANNED

Quote:

wonder what are the options in 200CC+ category for me now.
A Karizma R If you want, will serve you and your home ministry well.

Anurag.

Last edited by a4anurag : 21st April 2014 at 22:09.
Old 22nd April 2014, 07:42   #201
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4anurag View Post
A Karizma R If you want, will serve you and your home ministry well.

Anurag.
I would add pulser 200NS as well.
Old 14th June 2014, 18:14   #202
BHPian

Re: Suzuki Inazuma - 1000 kms Report

Just Received a call from suzuki dealer . looks like they have silently reduced the price to 2.31L ( all inclusive Delhi) . website still shows 2.98 Ex-showroom delhi .

Anybody has any clues . IMO this Bring Zuma in category of CBR 250 .
.sushilkumar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th June 2014, 16:20   #203
Senior - BHPian

Apparently the price has been slashed by a lakh INR. For now only source is the updates from Sandeep Gujjar of xBhp and some more bloggers. Can anybody confirm this?

If it's true, an ex-showroom price of 2.1L for this super smooth twin tourer is pretty decent and would definitely get quite a few takers.

Last edited by SoumenD : 15th June 2014 at 16:23. Reason: spell check
SoumenD is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th June 2014, 16:37   #204
PPS
Senior - BHPian

Prices slashed by Rs 1 lakh. Suzuki will also compensate those customers who bought it at the earlier price. Great move by Suzuki.

http://overdrive.in/news/suzuki-inaz...n-road-mumbai/
PPS is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th June 2014, 17:29   #205
Team-BHP Support

Right. It is official. Hope our own 4X4 addict is compensated soon.

But Suzuki, why? You should have arrived at this pricing from day 1.

I would love to know the rationale behind the original pricing and behind this decision.
Sheel is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 15th June 2014, 18:14   #206
BHPian

What! This changes everything. At 2.6L on road Mumbai, this just rocketed up my shopping list. Will TD this bike very soon.
throttlehead is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th June 2014, 19:54   #207
BHPian

Price reduction - a good move indeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPS View Post
Prices slashed by Rs 1 lakh. Suzuki will also compensate those customers who bought it at the earlier price. Great move by Suzuki.

http://overdrive.in/news/suzuki-inaz...n-road-mumbai/
Nice move indeed. Finally the honchos at Suzuki have woken up to the realities of the Indian market.

Now, that the Inazuma is back in the reckoning , I feel it would add to the sleepless nights for Honda - CBR has reason to worry (As if Duke 390 and the yet to be released to HX 250R and CS/SS 400 weren't enough). But then competition is good for everyone, especially the consumer!

Cheers !
Ironhide is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th June 2014, 06:49   #208
BHPian

Reports indicate Suzuki to reimburse owners who have paid the higher initial price.

http://www.motoroids.com/news/breaki...ashed-details/

That's very sensible of Suzuki in an age where most car manufacturers' don't provide price protection against bookings.

Last edited by batterylow : 16th June 2014 at 06:50. Reason: Typos
batterylow is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th June 2014, 07:00   #209

http://www.motorbeam.com/bikes/suzuk...rs-1-25-lakhs/
http://www.motoroids.com/news/breaki...ashed-details/
Old 16th June 2014, 09:48   #210
BHPian

This is a great move by Suzuki. The Inazuma is a pretty nice touring package, let down only by its sticker price. Until now. Hope to see many more of these on the road. And yes, reimbursing current customers shows the level of commitment Suzuki has towards building it's two-wheeler brand. Very nice move.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks