Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st December 2018, 19:08   #511
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: TVS Apache RR 310 launched at Rs. 2.05 lakh

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzY dRiVeR View Post
TVS achieved just more than 50% of that target in the first year since launch -

Ya it's been quite a rough ride with the initial niggles, specially the vibration and chain noise really played against the bike. Add to it a price hike just in few months, and under par dealer experience. I hope with the niggles sorted, tvs can do better numbers this year, it will be sad to see such a competent bike not selling well, robbing us of a face-lift with upgraded specs in future.
AtheK is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th March 2019, 20:02   #512
BHPian

Re: TVS Apache RR 310 launched at Rs. 2.05 lakh

Today i did a TD at lokesh motors in medavakkam, chennai. It was pure exhilaration with respect to the way the bike drove. I was very comfortable to flick it through traffic with a pillion rider. I experienced little bit of heaviness in my wrist and little bit of buzz near the tank and bar ends. Not too much of vibes but totally tolerable. I enquired about the latest upgrades to the service advisor and he mentioned that they have been informed about the changes being present from 2019 models but he was not sure though.
Just off context, i just did a TD in cbr 250 at manasarover honda just before doing rr310. The acceleration of rr310 is pure bliss whereas cbr250 was butter smooth and linear. One more observation was that just before i did TD on rr310, one more customer went for TD on same bike. The heat was almost like or more than my Thunderbird 350 for that short TD. Not sure if this is normal. Overall i was still impressed with rr310 with the way it drove.

Last edited by Balaji31582 : 30th March 2019 at 20:03.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks