Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th February 2021, 20:43   #886
BHPian

Re: The Honda H'ness CB350, priced at Rs. 1.90 lakh (page 6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanchari View Post
I am similar height and build. How high is the seat, is it easy to reach the ground with both feet? Is it easy to put the bike on center stand, or push it around?
I'm 5-11" and for me it's very comfortable. Yes, can easily flat foot both feet. Putting this CB on centre stand is very easy, surprisingly even easier than my Apache.
texmonster is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st March 2021, 00:12   #887

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.MJet View Post
Thanks guys!
finding a bit heavy for my 5'4 feet hight and thin built, riding is surprisingly light and easy.
Actually will mostly be used by my son who is 5'10 feet (he is a member here).
I could easily flat foot, although, I too found it to be a little heavy. I guess it will take some time getting used to the weight.
BTW I am S.MJet's son.

The bike is very easy and fun to ride and grabs a lot of attention. I had almost 6-7 people ask me at stop lights "Yeh Honda ki bullet hai na? (Is this Honda's bullet?)".
Love the exhaust note. :

Also, I had question for fellow BHPians who took delivery of the CB350 recently. Do they still give the goodies box? I loved Keychain that came in the box and really wanted one.

The Honda H'ness CB350, priced at Rs. 1.90 lakh-maxresdefault.jpg
This one.
Aryansood295 is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 1st March 2021, 09:20   #888
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryansood295 View Post

Also, I had question for fellow BHPians who took delivery of the CB350 recently. Do they still give the goodies box? I loved Keychain that came in the box and really wanted one.
No they don't. I took delivery on January but didn't get the box. And yes I too want that keychain
texmonster is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 1st March 2021, 11:03   #889
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanchari View Post
I am similar height and build. How high is the seat, is it easy to reach the ground with both feet? Is it easy to put the bike on center stand, or push it around?
It's kind of not very easy, my toes touch the ground, both together but you don't get enough grip, will not be safe in loose gravel conditions. I am not able to flatfoot at all.
Riding in normal city/highway condition won't be a problem though. Putting on stand is also not a concern and pushing around will take some time getting used to its weight.

Last edited by S.MJet : 1st March 2021 at 11:04.
S.MJet is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 1st March 2021, 21:12   #890
BHPian

Any news on when the accessories listed in the survey will be available ?
I see the google form is still active
1) Windshield 2) Meter Visor, 3) Headlight Grill, 4) View mirror for Handle Bar Ends 5) rear view mirror with Wide coverage 6) Fog Lamps 7) Mud Flap, 8) easy foot rest....
Old 5th March 2021, 15:02   #891
BHPian

Hello everyone! Say hi to Geneva, my CB350 . It was delivered this Wednesday, and I’ve clocked close to 60 kms on it so far. The delivery experience was smooth and hassle-free. I did however run into a minor niggle later that very day, but it was resolved quickly. More on that later - right now, I’m just revelling in the joys of owning a motorcycle after nearly five years .

The Honda H'ness CB350, priced at Rs. 1.90 lakh-20210305_1115270101.jpeg

Here are my first impressions:

- The CB350 may seem diminutive in pictures but in flesh, it is a substantially large motorcycle. And it looks quite striking to boot.

- The exhaust note is sonorous, yet easy on the ears. It sounds especially good during cold starts and when accelerating from low RPMs.

- It is a cinch to ride even in heavy traffic, thanks to the upright ergonomics, super light clutch, oodles of torque, and low centre of gravity.

- The dual horns are L-O-U-D! It sounds beefier than the horn on my Grand i10.

Soon after delivery, I fitted it with a seat cover from Sahara Seats and Bajaj Avenger mirrors that I’d ordered earlier. The mirrors make a world of difference when riding in tight city traffic. I’ll be fitting the crash guards and bash plate this weekend, while a few more accessories are en route. Will post an update once I have them all fitted. Cheers!

The Honda H'ness CB350, priced at Rs. 1.90 lakh-20210305_11445801.jpeg

The Honda H'ness CB350, priced at Rs. 1.90 lakh-20210305_11453501.jpeg

The Honda H'ness CB350, priced at Rs. 1.90 lakh-20210305_11310301.jpeg

The Honda H'ness CB350, priced at Rs. 1.90 lakh-20210305_12324401.jpeg
Turbojc is offline   (19) Thanks
Old 6th March 2021, 14:57   #892
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbojc View Post
Say hi to Geneva, my CB350 . It was delivered this Wednesday
Congrats Sir, wishing you miles of safe riding. Hi Geneva. The Avengers mirrors looks clean.
Jo-G is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th March 2021, 03:52   #893
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbojc View Post
Soon after delivery, I fitted it with a seat cover from Sahara Seats and Bajaj Avenger mirrors that I’d ordered earlier. The mirrors make a world of difference when riding in tight city traffic. I’ll be fitting the crash guards and bash plate this weekend, while a few more accessories are en route. Will post an update once I have them all fitted. Cheers!

Nice Mods. Where you fitted them? In honda showroom or took help of outside mechanics?
chaudharysaab is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th March 2021, 14:31   #894
BHPian

I'm finding the seat on the CB350 to be very uncomfortable to sessions on the saddle that are above 20 minutes. I have to keep moving my butt, else it gets numb.

Is there any solution to this? My height is 5'11".
Old 9th March 2021, 14:54   #895
Senior - BHPian

You can go to a seat guy and ask him to add some foam to the seats and a new cover
Quote:
Originally Posted by nutcracker View Post
I'm finding the seat on the CB350 to be very uncomfortable to sessions on the saddle that are above 20 minutes. I have to keep moving my butt, else it gets numb.
Old 9th March 2021, 16:22   #896
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebring View Post
You can go to a seat guy and ask him to add some foam to the seats and a new cover
I did add a cover. Not a foam though.

From what I understand, the foam will provide more cushyness. But for my problem specifically, is "cushyness" the solution? I think the solution is more firmness.

Anyway, I'm only speaking out of my inexperience.
Old 9th March 2021, 16:40   #897
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:

From what I understand, the foam will provide more cushyness. But for my problem specifically, is "cushyness" the solution? I think the solution is more firmness.

Anyway, I'm only speaking out of my inexperience.
I assume that you took an extended test ride before buying the Honda CB350. Did you find the same problem on your test rides? That will help identify if there is an issue with your bike.

If you find all CB350s uncomfortable after 20 minutes, then as Sebring rightly pointed out, getting your seat upgraded is the best way forward. Check the Royal Enfield 650 thread to see how owners have upgraded the seats to be most effective. You can choose to add a simple few layers of foam, or you can try getting the seats shaped as well. Nasirkaka had put up some very useful posts on the same, try to dig them up to get a point of reference.

Also try using cycling shorts that come with padded inners, that really does increase riding comfort.
neil.jericho is online now   (3) Thanks
Old 9th March 2021, 17:53   #898
Senior - BHPian

There are different grades of foam density - 25, 35, 45 and 50 (Fifty being the densest and hardest). You can select the one that's most comfy. In Blor we have some experienced seat makers who are good. I'm sure your city will have somebody too
Quote:
From what I understand, the foam will provide more cushyness
Sebring is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th March 2021, 19:24   #899
BHPian

Quote:

You did mention earlier that you have to visit Karol Baugh in Delhi. Go to the the Sanjeev Khajanchi lane and get it done from them. Ask for denser foam. They've a tendency of over doing it, keep them in control as per your requirements.
surjaonwheelz is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 9th March 2021, 21:14   #900
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo-G View Post
Congrats Sir, wishing you miles of safe riding. Hi Geneva. The Avengers mirrors looks clean.
Thank you sir !

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaudharysaab View Post
Nice Mods. Where you fitted them? In honda showroom or took help of outside mechanics?
Thanks @chaudharysaab. I fit the seat cover and mirrors by myself. I had Honda official accessories tank pad and upper crash guard fitted over the weekend. That was done at the showroom.

Quote:

Is there any solution to this? My height is 5'11".
Hi @nutcracker, I'd suggest you try a seat cover from Sahara seats. I've installed it on my CB350, and it offers improved cushioning over the stock seat. You can also spec it with added gel, foam, or rubber cushioning if required. You can check them out here:
https://saharaseats.com/honda/honda-...tro-seat-cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil.jericho View Post
Also try using cycling shorts that come with padded inners, that really does increase riding comfort.
I can vouch for this. I recently tried out Decathlon's MTB padded inners, and it works wonders. Only issue is that it feels a bit awkward when you're off the bike, but you'd get used to it quickly.

Cheers!

Last edited by Turbojc : 9th March 2021 at 21:27. Reason: Adding link.
Turbojc is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks