Team-BHP - Ford EcoSport : Official Review
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Official New Car Reviews (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/official-new-car-reviews/)
-   -   Ford EcoSport : Official Review (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/official-new-car-reviews/136854-ford-ecosport-official-review-87.html)

And many other brands as well , however waiting for the pricing across the variants. There is always a small chance that the base variant is low but as we move up the grades the incremental pricing is not as attractive - having said that i would be surprised given the price point they are starting with

Quote:

Originally Posted by arsenal.arun (Post 3160464)
Excellent pricing...
I can see Hyundais and the Renaults sweating.

suddenly it all makes sense, the size, tech, space, gc!
at this price petrol 1.5 is going to kill segments. It is targeting compact sedans, luxury hatches, and compact SUV's. I seriously think they haven't left any stone unturned and are going after the money of all companies in this price bracket!:Cheering:
AT @ 8.45l...awesome
Diesel @ 6.69....
now words

Good Luck ford!

Good to see that Ford learnt from the Fiesta failure and priced the EcoSport like a hatch, for that's what it is.

Mod Note : Please do NOT use acronyms (e.g. ANHC, T-Fort, ANHV) when referring to cars. You are ONLY permitted to use the full Make & Model name for cars. This will make our content useful, searchable & easy-to-understand for experts & newbies alike.

Any further usage of acronyms will invite Moderator action on your account.

Thanks!

That's it. Ford is set to recoup all their investments in one go. Unbelievable pricing! Good bye Maruti, Honda, Renault, Hyundai...and all others caught between 5-10 lakh range. Going ahead, you need to buy a non-Ford car just to be different.

All the best and god speed.

Awesome price, I just came back from a test drive of Ecoboost and Diesel. Overall, I am very impressed with the vehicle. I will post my test drive impressions soon.

This is going to be a huge hit, waiting for price of all the variants.

Price List!!! Courtesy SVP-Twitter

What was the hurry with the guys launching the product? They dint care to reveal the whole price list which the whole nation was waiting for . Hints towards some twists and turns in the story.
Apart from the starting price nothing exciting in the launch for me.

Did a bit of calculation here,so diesel prices ex-showroom may be

Ambiente: 6.6lakhs
Trend: 7.6lakhs
Titanium: 8.8 lakhs
Titanium Option:9.5lakhs+

Want the OTR price in bangalore, just add Road tax of 15.44%,Insurance of 30k, other charges of 20-30k for the final OTR. I just hope the Titanium and Option variants aren't priced too high, then it'd say brilliantly done Ford!

That's bang in VFM territory, approximately Rs.6.20 lacs on-road in Faridabad & Gurgaon for the base. Ford is back in reckoning :Cheering: :thumbs up.

I was watching the webcast and as the pricing was announced my jaw kept dropping lower and lower. I mean Rs. 5,59,000/- for entry level is awesome. Now all depends on where they price their diesel. I am having high hopes of it and might even go in for it if diesel one is priced right. please: Ford, do not mess this up.

I hope Ford has a whole lot of Ecosports ready to be delivered. All those who were criticizing the ecosport will be quietened. All that delay finally brought a good pricing. Ford please keep the waiting period to a minimum. Good job Ford!

Yesterday, after the KTM pricing, my CBR went on sale.
Today, I think the Figo should go up for sale as well!!

Please, all the duster trolls, let me know why i shouldn't buy this hatch on stilts stupid:

This is really great pricing , definitely value for money. I hope they can now manage logistics and their dealerships well enough to not ruin the euphoria which seems to have been created post the pricing.

8.50 Ex for the AT is great!

From what I see, the Titanium option EcoBoost will be priced about 8.6 lakhs, so about 9.6 on road here in ludhiana, I am going to the showroom to book it!!
P.S. All these prices are for the Solid colours, metallic ones may be charged extra.

EDIT: It costs about 8.3 lacs ex showroom, so it should cost about 9.2 on road, superb pricing for a 125 Bhp SUV that has 6 airbags and can wade through nearly 2 feet water!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by agambhandari (Post 3160505)
From what I see, the Titanium option EcoBoost will be priced about 8.6 lakhs, so about 9.6 on road here in ludhiana, I am going to the showroom to book it!!
P.S. All these prices are for the Solid colours, metallic ones may be charged extra.

Brochure didnt mention metallic colors, are they available somewhere.?