Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th June 2016, 22:35   #316
BHPian

Re: Maruti Celerio : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajesh Rawal View Post
Has any of the current celerio owners upgraded to a 15 inch rims/tyres

If so what is the tyre spec ? or is the 14 inch rims with wider tyre spec the ideal set up
We've upgraded to 185/65/R14 Michelin XM2s on our Celerio which has improved the ride comfort and handling quite a bit!
Old 30th June 2016, 23:49   #317
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by terra85 View Post
hi did the dealer offer you any discounts on the zxi (o). my SA gave me 25k off on vxi (o), but he said he cant do that on the zxi hence decided to stick to vxi as am not taking loan and he said its in transit right now. i had initially asked for lxi optional, they said they havent ever seen one in bangalore ever
Hi which dealer in Bangalore did you buy your Celerio from? I am not getting any good offer on VXi AMT(O) other than 10k discount and some useless freebees.
Old 30th June 2016, 23:58   #318
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by autorahul View Post
Hi which dealer in Bangalore did you buy your Celerio from? I am not getting any good offer on VXi AMT(O) other than 10k discount and some useless freebees.
Hi i got the car from surakshaa car care bangalore, but i had booked in Bangarpet . You are located in gurgaon or bangalore. I read about some discounts in paper a while ago .if you are in bangalore i can PM you the guy through whom i got car.

Last edited by terra85 : 1st July 2016 at 00:01. Reason: addition
terra85 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st July 2016, 00:17   #319
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by terra85 View Post
Hi i got the car from surakshaa car care bangalore, but i had booked in Bangarpet . You are located in gurgaon or bangalore. I read about some discounts in paper a while ago .if you are in bangalore i can PM you the guy through whom i got car.
I am looking for Bangalore, am currently located near Total mall, and the Bimal dealer here is acting as if we have asked him something out of this world by sticking to the (O) variant. I guess there is a Surakshaa dealership not far in Banashankari. Will try to go. If you have any contacts do PM me.

Thanks
Old 8th July 2016, 23:24   #320

Took delivery of my VXi AMT (O) today. Had booked on 10-June. Garuda Autocraft Sankey Road Bangalore honored the delivery date they had given - pleasant surprise. I had earlier checked with four other dealers and they quoted two months' waiting period. Car drives well (too early to conclude). I have to get anti theft remote lock and a music system installed. It may be easier to get quicker deliveries during this Aashada month.
Old 14th July 2016, 12:16   #321
BHPian

I bought a used Celerio Zxi AMT (less than a year old, 14k km) last week through Maruti True Value at Surakshaa Electronic City. The attention and quality of service is much better than what I've experienced previously with Fiat and Hyundai. They really strive to ensure that you are delighted rather than just plain satisfied.

I am impressed with how efficient Maruti has been able to make the automatic! On Hosur road from Electronic City to Attibele, during the test drive, I was able to achieve an efficiency of 23kmpl and in Bangalore city, for experienced, sedate drivers, achieving over 14kmpl is quite possible.

Shifting gears is quite smooth and the car rewards sedate driving.

It never stalls and is a boon for my wife who is just getting used to driving.
Old 14th July 2016, 15:59   #322
BHPian

Guys, I am planning to get ZXI O AMT very soon. What would be the cheap reverse camera available ? Any issues with warranty thereafter ?
Old 19th July 2016, 18:28   #323
Distinguished - BHPian

Dear Celerio owners,

I am getting an ZXI(O) in a week's time. I just want to know how good the car is on the highway. Have you been on long journeys? How would it fair on bad roads?

Thanks
Prasanna
Old 20th July 2016, 11:03   #324
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by espraveen View Post
We've upgraded to 185/65/R14 Michelin XM2s on our Celerio which has improved the ride comfort and handling quite a bit!
Thanks.Did the same and I totally agree with you on the enhanced ride comfort and handling
Rajesh Rawal is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th July 2016, 12:32   #325
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrasannaDhana View Post
Dear Celerio owners,

I am getting an ZXI(O) in a week's time. I just want to know how good the car is on the highway. Have you been on long journeys? How would it fair on bad roads?
I own Celerio ZXI(O) since last 2.4 years, with 32K on odo. Regarding the highway performance-
1. It's quite steady and sturdy on the highway. Few times I have reached at the speed of 120-130kmph (did that on express highway and once on 4 laned empty highway) and it was quite steady with no vibrations at all!. Though, I rarely push it beyond 100kmph (that too on open stretches), and keep it at about 80-85 kmph when there is moderate traffic, as I believe it's the natural speed of the car.
2. It will reach 100kmph at 5th gear at 3000 RPM. But I believe 2500 RPM is the sweet spot of the car which will keep you at about 80kmph in 5th.
3. I found the suspension on the harder side a bit, so watch out for the (big) potholes. Though, it can easily navigate through moderate speed bumps without any fuss, and you don't have to slow down too much (for unintentional bump, that is) Couple of my friends sitting at the rear found the experience quite pleasant navigating speed bumps.
4. I owned and driven WagonR in the past, and I found Celerio is more aerodynamic in nature and it handles corners better than WagonR.
5. You may also want to change the headlamps and go for more powerful bulbs, as I did find the visibility not up-to the mark specially on highway.
Blue_Pearl is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 20th July 2016, 18:35   #326
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Pearl View Post
I own Celerio ZXI(O) since last 2.4 years, with 32K on odo.
Thank you Blue Pearl.

This is very useful information.
I'm planning to buy one soon in Pune. Who do you suggest as a dependable dealer with a good service station.
Also for a 6' tall driver on the driver's seat, pushed all the way back can another, say 5'10 person seat comfortably.
Also, is there a seat height adjuster on the ZXI AMT(O) variant.

I'm curious as I was unable to get to a showroom for a TD yet.

Thanks

Last edited by no_boundaries : 20th July 2016 at 18:45. Reason: Seat Height Adjuster info
no_boundaries is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th July 2016, 19:49   #327
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Pearl View Post
I own Celerio ZXI(O) since last 2.4 years, with 32K on odo.
Thank you so much Bluepearl. I owned a Chevy Beat diesel (58 bhp, 140Nm) which was driven primarily within the city. On the highways, It felt strained beyond 100. Going by your post, i guess celerio would feel exactly the same. But then, it will be used by my dad who is a very sedate driver.

All he wants is a small car with good fuel efficiency numbers. I do feel that celerio is way spacious than it looks to be.
Old 21st July 2016, 10:56   #328
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_boundaries View Post
Also, is there a seat height adjuster on the ZXI AMT(O) variant.
The zxi (o) amt has the seat height adjuster, front passenger airbag and most importantly the abs in comparison to the zxi amt

The waiting period is usually upwards of 2 months for the 'o' version

Surprisingly the amt versions (zxi) do not have stock alloys or fog lamps (considering its the top end model)
Old 21st July 2016, 11:09   #329
Distinguished - BHPian

I am getting my ZXI(O) this week. The car is in transit and will be at the yard within next Tuesday. I had to change my colour preference from white to glistening grey in order to get the delivery faster.

Last edited by PrasannaDhana : 21st July 2016 at 11:10.
Old 21st July 2016, 11:50   #330
Team-BHP Support

Does the ZxI (O) have two airbags or only the driver side airbag ?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks