Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th November 2014, 20:37   #1276
BHPian

Re: Tata Zest : Official Review

Just saw a top version Revetron on my way back nearing Dahisar.. the wow factor with the projector lights and led guide rings was incredible. The back LED tail lamps look awesome at night. Brilliant visibility and road presence. The guy who was driving was middle aged and smiled when i turned around to see the headlights from the rear seat.
Old 18th November 2014, 22:49   #1277
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akhil.sharma View Post
I was just thinking the same that there are no ownership reviews on this thread. Was searching for some and came across this one on carwale. Sounds good!

You can read the whole thing here- http://www.carwale.com/research/user...aspx?rid=43866
Any owners here with a review of their Zest?
The link does not seem to work! Page not found error.
Old 18th November 2014, 23:43   #1278
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by balajisv View Post
The link does not seem to work! Page not found error.
Link works on a desktop it seems.
BTW, the content is not much or sound, just that the guy is happy with his Revotron Zest.
Old 19th November 2014, 06:36   #1279
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akhil.sharma View Post
I was just thinking the same that there are no ownership reviews on this thread. Was searching for some and came across this one on carwale. Sounds good!

You can read the whole thing here- http://www.carwale.com/research/user...aspx?rid=43866
Any owners here with a review of their Zest?
Well, seems like a number of people have given excellent reviews on the link, which, I am not surprised from my experience of the new Manza. I found the Zest to be even better than my Manza, so not surprised with the fuel efficiency figures. In fact I had predicted this sometime back as Manza provides these figures. But I am happy that people are giving positive feedback. Hopefully people who are trying to make a decision will read and buy the Zest!

Last edited by Aditya : 20th November 2014 at 11:49. Reason: Punctuation
Old 19th November 2014, 11:48   #1280
BHPian

It is a bit strange to see no ZEST ownership thread up yet on team bhp ... Or am i missing some thing ?

On the contrary ,this thread has been the most active one i guess on teambhp in recent month.

quite a contrast.
Any ownership threads coming ? i hope so..
Old 19th November 2014, 16:20   #1281
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by madhu33 View Post
It is a bit strange to see no ZEST ownership thread up yet on team bhp ... Or am i missing some thing ?

On the contrary ,this thread has been the most active one i guess on teambhp in recent month.

quite a contrast.
Any ownership threads coming ? i hope so..
Mine is due...my xt diesel is over 2000km mark now. Bound by professional and personal responsibilities, I hardly find time to type.

I did post a couple of pics of some mods done on my car. Will post the reviews soon
bullet_chacha is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 19th November 2014, 21:23   #1282
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullet_chacha View Post
Mine is due...my xt diesel is over 2000km mark now. Bound by professional and personal responsibilities, I hardly find time to type.

I did post a couple of pics of some mods done on my car. Will post the reviews soon
It would be great if you could post some pics of your Zest, especially taken in the dark!
Am longing to see how the projector lamps, DRLs and the led tail lamps make the Zest look!
Old 20th November 2014, 01:04   #1283
BHPian

Clamor of ownership reviews is growing.

I am torn between Zest and Xcent - Petrol.

So far I liked Zest. But Xcent has more boot space. And from the reviews so far it seems that mileage is far better than Zest. There was almost no review specifying only city mileage of Zest Revotron.

Want to book in December. I request the owners to come forward and help.
Old 20th November 2014, 08:29   #1284
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by balajisv View Post
It would be great if you could post some pics of your Zest, especially taken in the dark!
Am longing to see how the projector lamps, DRLs and the led tail lamps make the Zest look!
When I checked last during a test drive visit, the DRLs automatically switch off when you turn lights on - Even just parking lights / angel eyes. So if you want the projectors and DRLs together I don't think the pictures will have it. Unless the wiring is fiddled with a bit .
Old 20th November 2014, 08:56   #1285
Senior - BHPian

Drove the Diesel AMT yesterday and it was impressive. I loved the space, the predictable and very supple ride and the low NVH. The shifts are smooth but the tiptronic mode is fun if you are not in a hurry. The unit takes a bit of time for both upshifts and downshifts, but its not bad at all for everyday drive. The steering is very lifeless though. The car takes a bit of time to roll off in first but its good from a safety standpoint.

The variant has ABS and retails for 8.16L OTR. The max waiting period is 45 days depending on the colour.
Old 20th November 2014, 10:17   #1286
BHPian

I booked my XMA Blue yesterday and will be taking the delivery tomorrow, looking forward to owning my first Automatic!
Old 20th November 2014, 10:41   #1287
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGwagon View Post
I booked my XMA Blue yesterday and will be taking the delivery tomorrow, looking forward to owning my first Automatic!
Congratulations. Do share your ownership experience. Many are waiting for ZEST ownership reviews.

BTW there was a news about some variants having waiting of upto 6 months, thought AMT would be one of those variants, how come you are getting in just one day.

Last edited by S.MJet : 20th November 2014 at 10:43.
S.MJet is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th November 2014, 10:54   #1288
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.MJet View Post

BTW there was a news about some variants having waiting of upto 6 months, thought AMT would be one of those variants, how come you are getting in just one day.
I did mention this previously in the thread. There are some dealers at least in Delhi which have ready stock. Plus since I was able to give spot payment for the car, the dealer was ready to assign it to me.
Old 20th November 2014, 12:30   #1289
BHPian

Could someone help me decode this VIN no. - MAT624027EPK27476
Old 20th November 2014, 12:57   #1290
BHPian

Quote:
Congrats on your XMA. Do post your ownership experience.

Quote:
Could someone help me decode this VIN no. - MAT624027EPK27476
It is Oct-2014 manufactured car. Refer this thread

Last edited by mahesh_sn : 20th November 2014 at 13:03.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks