Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th November 2016, 14:37   #1006
BHPian

Re: Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review

I am having this persistent problem of the MID stalk rattling a lot. The right stalk that too which is used to shift between the fuel economy/range, MID colour etc. I press the stalk either up or down and the rattling is gone, only to come back again sometime later. Gets really irritating when my right hand has to constantly fiddle with the stalk while driving so that it stops rattling. Could be due to a bigger hole for the stalk than is required. Want to bring this up with the MASS during my next service.

Anybody else facing this issue ?
ashbhat2 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th December 2016, 14:42   #1007
BHPian

Why Brezza took a beating in Nov sales?. It had 10056 unit sales in October, but not there in the top 10 list of November. The 10th place is by Tiago with 6008 units. So, Brezza is below that, which means a drop of more than 40%. Maruti had more sales compared to October, so did the the priority get shifted to some other model?
Old 4th December 2016, 15:09   #1008
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sree73 View Post
Why Brezza took a beating in Nov sales?. It had 10056 unit sales in October, but not there in the top 10 list of November. The 10th place is by Tiago with 6008 units. So, Brezza is below that, which means a drop of more than 40%. Maruti had more sales compared to October, so did the the priority get shifted to some other model?
I believe there is some error in that list. Maruti Suzuki in their press release have mentioned that they sold 17.2k units in the UV segment(Brezza, S Cross, Ertiga and Gypsy)

And if the Brezza has sold less than Tiago, ie less than 6k units, that means Ertiga, S Cross and Gypsy have sold around 11k units, which can't be the case. Ertiga can't cross more than 6k again, else it would have been above the Tiago. And its highly unlikely that either the S-Cross or the Gypsy has done 5k units.

Secondly, the top 10 list has been compiled by ET, and it has a history of being erroneous sometimes. So lets wait a few more days before the detailed numbers come out.

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 4th December 2016, 15:15   #1009
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sree73 View Post
The list is of cars; UVs are not included. Brezza and Creta will feature in the top 10 list of all vehicles.
romeomidhun is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 4th December 2016, 15:18   #1010
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi View Post
Secondly, the top 10 list has been compiled by ET, and it has a history of being erroneous sometimes. So lets wait a few more days before the detailed numbers come out.
I second that. Even Creta is missing in the top 10 list. I am sure Brezza and Creta have been missed.
Dr.Naren is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 4th December 2016, 23:00   #1011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashbhat2 View Post
I am having this persistent problem of the MID stalk rattling a lot. The right stalk that too which is used to shift between the fuel economy/range, MID colour etc. I press the stalk either up or down and the rattling is gone, only to come back again sometime later. Gets really irritating when my right hand has to constantly fiddle with the stalk while driving so that it stops rattling. Could be due to a bigger hole for the stalk than is required. Want to bring this up with the MASS during my next service.

Anybody else facing this issue ?
I still face this issue while back when cruising at lower RPMs or driving through un-even roads. However, I always do a quick fix by pressing the stalk a bit harder towards the console. This issue was also raised with my local dealership (RNS, Yeshwanthpur) and they were quite ignorant about it.

My Brezza ZDI+ has already done 7K KMs and now there is a bad rattling noise underneath the Dashboard. I'm not able to locate the exact spot of the rattling noise but it is somewhere close to the Smartplay Infotainment system. Let me know if anyone else has come across this issue.
rinsejohn is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th December 2016, 07:26   #1012
Distinguished - BHPian

Vitara Brezza bags 3 awards at the CNBC Overdrive award 2017,

Quote:
It’s the thoroughness with which the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza excels in most aspects of its abilities as a family car and compact SUV that brings it three awards.
CNBC-TV18 OVERDRIVE Awards 2017:

Vitara Brezza is Car Of The Year, Compact SUV Of The Year and Viewers’ Choice Car Of The Year

Link
Old 15th December 2016, 23:11   #1013
BHPian

No surprises and well deserved!!! Very Happy to own one and enjoying every KM that I drive.
Old 16th December 2016, 00:41   #1014
BHPian

Is there any news of Maruti launching an AMT variant of this car in Diesel? My monthly usage is close to 1800 kms, and I spend almost 4-5 hours on road driving everyday. Would definitely buy the Brezza AMT if Maruti decides to launch it. Unfortunately Dzire, Zest and Ameo are the only available AT options available now in compact sedan/SUV segment with OTR<12L.
Old 16th December 2016, 16:28   #1015
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpion_blore View Post
Is there any news of Maruti launching an AMT variant of this car in Diesel? My monthly usage is close to 1800 kms, and I spend almost 4-5 hours on road driving everyday. Would definitely buy the Brezza AMT if Maruti decides to launch it. Unfortunately Dzire, Zest and Ameo are the only available AT options available now in compact sedan/SUV segment with OTR<12L.
If you are willing to stretch a bit, Duster AMT RXL should be available at around 14lac OTR with discount, given its December. For the additional amount, you get a bigger car that is comfortable and can carry lot more luggage.
PrideRed is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 16th December 2016, 20:05   #1016
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpion_blore View Post
Is there any news of Maruti launching an AMT variant of this car in Diesel? .
Vitara Brezza DDiS AMT was showcased at the Indonesian Auto show and will likely be launched in India Mid 2017.

On Petrol version seems they are awaiting the response to Baleno RS on installing 1.0L boosterjet engnies on more units!

Quote:
Maruti could also introduce the Boosterjet engine in regular models. One such product tipped to feature Boosterjet is the Maruti Vitara Brezza, which is currently sold without a petrol option. However, even naturally aspirated units such as the 1.4L K14B and 1.5L M15A are reportedly being considered, although both aren’t as fuel efficient as the Boosterjet,
Link
Old 21st December 2016, 09:27   #1017
Distinguished - BHPian

Vitara Brezza breaches the 1.75 lakh bookings so far with its limited option of only being available in diesel and no AT,

Quote:
As of October 2016, Maruti Suzuki had sold over 60,000 units of the Vitara Brezza in India and that figure could have been higher, had the company been able to increase its production. It has got over 1.75 lakh bookings already too. Interestingly the Vitara Brezza crossed the 10,000 sales mark for a month twice since its launch and all this achieved when there's only one diesel engine on offer as also no automatic transmission.
Link
volkman10 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th December 2016, 09:53   #1018
BHPian

Drove my Brezza ZDi from Pune to Harihareshwar, Kelshi and back. Some seriously bad roads along the Savitri river from Harihareshwar to Ambet onwards to Kelshi. The Brezza proved its ability in this terrain filled with six inch potholes all over, by riding without once scrapping the bottom, and providing reasonable comfort to the occupants. I can vouch for its ability to handle poor Indian roads after this trip. The fuel economy still was 20.5 kmpl despite all this.

Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review-brezza_kelshi.jpg
shajoshi is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 30th December 2016, 23:46   #1019
BANNED

Post deleted by the Team-BHP Support : Please do NOT post messages that add little or no informational value to the thread. We need your co-operation to maintain the quality of this forum.

Please read our rules before proceeding any further. We request you to post ONLY when you have something substantial to add to a discussion.

Last edited by GTO : 2nd January 2017 at 09:40.
rkirana is offline   Received Infraction
Old 31st December 2016, 13:40   #1020
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkirana View Post
If only the ecosport had the DDiS 200 or multijet engine of Fiat!!
But why???

The TDCi itself is a fantastic and capable engine
Karthik Chandra is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks