Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th September 2016, 13:03   #916
BHPian

Re: Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review

Apologies for the late updates.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GranvilleDsouza View Post
Audio system would typically depend on how you like your music. The settings on my Swift are +6 bass, +4 treble, +2 to the forward speakers. This suits me best, fills the cabin well.
Yup, the alignment and balancing should be done along with rotation every 5000 Kms, that is what I follow and I guess everyone would tell you the same. Small price to pay for safety and longitivtiy of the tyre's cause replacement is expensive.
I played too much with Audio settings but was not able to get decent sound (not even as good as my first gen dzire vdi). That's why I thought I should go back to square one i.e default settings and start experimenting again. I usually play 320kbps songs via bluetooth connectivity. I will give songs via usb a try.
I also got alignment, balancing and rotation done. I was just curious what interval does MSIL recommend? Do they expect us to pay a visit to the workshop between two scheduled services for alignment/balancing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Happens to the best of them & may not be due to cost cutting. Even in my Mercedes C220, the wiper used to do a single sweep after hitting a bad pothole. If the pothole was more severe, the doors would unlock too (crash sensor probably).

This behaviour was consistent over the 1+ lakh km that we owned the car.
Thanks for sharing your experience, GTO. On contrary, I have never experienced auto sweep after hitting a pothole on my MK6 Jetta. This might be related to the the fact I usually break harder when I see a pothole while driving Jetta. But again, my sight have missed pothole on quite a few occasions while driving Jetta and she has hit them at higher speeds on multiple occasions.

Regarding Brezza, I feel things are getting worse every day. The swipe was triggered couple of times after driving over a speed-breaker at approx 20kmph . I strictly keep wipers 'Off' and switch to 'Auto' whenever it rains and then back to 'Off' again. Also no update from MASS regarding the issue, I followed up SA twice, I got the same answer "We have forwarded the issue to TSM" and he wasn't able to specify any timeline for the resolution. It has been almost a month since MASS was informed about the issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motormania View Post
Bhavik, you should definitely change the service centre. These are mostly petty issues and should have been solved easily by them.
Btw, a TSM is not appointed by MSIL at dealership level, rather he is a company official, Territory Service Manager, to whom some of these dealerships report on a daily basis.
Am sure one of these TSM officials must have got to know your case by now.
Unfortunately, no update from MASS or TSM officials yet. It has been almost a month now. One of my friend is friends with an ex-TSM here. I will use the link to sort out issues if required. I will first try to escalate the issue to MSIL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSAneesh View Post
Looks like we need a new thread for Brezza niggles and solutions. Mods or Bhavik, please create.
Yup, I also feel the same. I haven't created a thread on Tbhp yet. I will go through guild-lines once again and will create one this weekend if the time permits.
Speaking of niggles, a new noise is generated from below of the right most AC vent whenever the car goes over bad roads. The same thing I experienced with my first gen Dzire after 67k Kms, didn't get a chance to sort it out before selling her. I spoke to SA regarding it, they kept the car for 6 hours and told me that it is caused by AC grill and it is 'common', I shouldn't be 'bothered' by it. The noise was gone after they removed the grill. I was in real hurry when the car was delivered to me so didn't argue with him. Also, I have decided not to invest any time dealing with Kiran Motors and their stupid staff. I will contact another dealer (Manan Autolink) and try to sort out issues using their help.
Old 28th September 2016, 18:42   #917
BHPian

One thing I have noticed is that posts on Brezza have been pretty muted. Either TBHPians are not getting Brezza's delivered or simply enjoying the drive.

50 odd pages is too muted for a car with 1L+ bookings and close to 45K deliveries.
gauravdgr8 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th September 2016, 19:31   #918
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gauravdgr8 View Post
One thing I have noticed is that posts on Brezza have been pretty muted. Either TBHPians are not getting Brezza's delivered or simply enjoying the drive.

50 odd pages is too muted for a car with 1L+ bookings and close to 45K deliveries.
Or we are still busy driving them around and trying to find niggles! Honestly the car is good and I have 12k on my odo. However, I do not find anything exciting enough to post. However my second log on the trip is on the way! Will keep you guys posted.
Old 29th September 2016, 14:48   #919
BHPian

Quote:

@gauravdgr8 - to your second statement. TBHPians are simply enjoying their drive and I am one of them .

Every vehicle has its share of niggles, positives and cons; but personally I feel that there are more positives in this car. Moreover Maruti Suzuki has given its customers what they want. Looks, Road Presence, Fuel efficient, Comfort, GC, National Engine and over all VFM... you name it and it has it all. I guess going forth we may see post on the ownership (I will try pinning mine as I have 6K on my ODO) and niggles/glitches here and there.

IMO it a No Non-Sense All-rounder that does not keep you wanting!
Agnijit is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th September 2016, 10:34   #920
BHPian

Folks,

I removed SD card before handing over the car for service.

I inserted it back into the slot but maps cannot be loaded. It says "No data for navigation". I tried after restarting HU and car but no luck. Any suggestion?

Also, I received a comprehensive feedback form for the car via post from MSIL headquarter a few days back. I will upload the form once I completely feel it. Did anyone else receive the same?

Thanks,
Bhavik
Old 1st October 2016, 13:47   #921
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhavik.1991 View Post
Also, I received a comprehensive feedback form for the car via post from MSIL headquarter a few days back. I will upload the form once I completely feel it. Did anyone else receive the same?
Attached is the feedback form I mentioned in my previous post. I hope MSIL start sending a feedback form for MASS experiences as well. A lot has been left desired so far in the area. I couldn't resist and made a quick mention of MASS dissatisfaction in QA feedback form. Overall, the feedback form reflects my ownership experience.
Attached Thumbnails
Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review-img_20161001_130017_01.jpg  

Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review-img_20161001_130100.jpg  

Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review-img_20161001_130106.jpg  

Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review-img_20161001_130114_01.jpg  

Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review-img_20161001_130301.jpg  

bhavik.1991 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 3rd October 2016, 00:23   #922
BHPian

Quote:

Just enjoying the experience. I am happy driving and being driven on Delhi roads and on the highway. Nothing much to add, it's an excellent vehicle, I've got what I wanted, no complaints.
Old 5th October 2016, 12:19   #923
Distinguished - BHPian

Maruti Vitara Brezza’s Sales Crosses 50,000 Mark in India , some variants still demand over 6 months waiting period.

Petrol and AT variants speculated to come in in 2017.

Quote:
As the demand for Maruti Vitara Brezza remains high, the Indo-Japanese carmaker is planning to bring in the petrol iteration of the vehicle by early 2017. Powering the Vitara Brezza petrol could be a 1.0-litre Boosterjet engine that will make its India debut with the upcoming Baleno RS. This 3-cylinder, turbocharged petrol mill pushes out a maximum power of 110bhp and a peak torque of 175Nm
Source
volkman10 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th October 2016, 14:57   #924
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhansali_hardik View Post
Or we are still busy driving them around and trying to find niggles! Honestly the car is good and I have 12k on my odo. However, I do not find anything exciting enough to post. However my second log on the trip is on the way! Will keep you guys posted.
@ bhansali_hardik - How was you 3rd or 10K Service? I know its a free service, but they did the mandatory engine oil change, oil filter change etc. What was your bill amount?
Feedback on how your engine feels with the clean new oil, mileage, any additives, any other info that you wish to share with fellow owners.

Thanks in advance.
Agnijit is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th October 2016, 13:33   #925
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agnijit View Post
@ bhansali_hardik - How was you 3rd or 10K Service? I know its a free service, but they did the mandatory engine oil change, oil filter change etc. What was your bill amount?
Feedback on how your engine feels with the clean new oil, mileage, any additives, any other info that you wish to share with fellow owners.

Thanks in advance.
Well, the bill came up to 3700/ rs including the wheel balancing and rotation. The car was feeling a little sluggish before the service and it was evident that it needed some pampering. Post service it came out real smooth and I was very satisfied with the service. Got my breaks rectified too. Did a highway run for 1500 kms post service and the mileage on MID was whooping 21.6 kmpl by tankful method it was just a little shy of 19kmpl. Added to it, it was a spirited highway drive so if driven sedately could've achieved 20+. My mileage in city has also bumped up a little closer to 17kmpl. Overall happy with the service and the drive!
bhansali_hardik is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 8th October 2016, 10:43   #926
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by volkman10 View Post
Maruti Vitara Brezza's Sales Crosses 50,000 Mark in India , some variants still demand over 6 months waiting period.

Petrol and AT variants speculated to come in in 2017.

Source

The other day took a small test drive and was neither impressed nor overwhelmed when compared to the Scross. It's a neutral package.

However the SA mentioned that the waiting period has come down and can deliver the car in 3 months.
NFS2024 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th October 2016, 19:25   #927
BHPian

My cigarette lighter accessory socket in the Brezza stopped working when I was using an electric pump to fill up air. It never happened in my earlier cars with the same pump, which I am using for more than 3 years.

I realized that the fuse was blown. Also realized that Brezza has 2 separate fuse boxes, 1 in the engine bay and the other below the dashboard the passenger side under the A pillar. The blown 10 A fuse was in the dashboard fuse box, you have to remove 3 plastic locks using a screwdriver to get access. Owners manual has the fuses marked quite well, so I could locate the blown fuse and replace it using the tool and spare fuses provided in the Fuse box in the engine bay. Picture attached for reference.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/attach...1&d=1476107600
Attached Thumbnails
Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review-img_20161010_191427.jpg  

Old 10th October 2016, 22:43   #928
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shajoshi View Post
My cigarette lighter accessory socket in the Brezza stopped working when I was using an electric pump to fill up air. It never happened in my earlier cars with the same pump, which I am using for more than 3 years.
I faced same issue in my WagonR. The blown fuse resulted in no power suply to the audio system, the ORVM adjustment and of course the 12V socket. I changed the fuse myself. Later, the seller of pump sent me a connector to directly connect the pump to battery but I haven't tried it that way. Maruti 12V sockets have maximum wattage mentioned, Brezza has 120W I guess. Check if your pump is more than that.
Old 15th October 2016, 07:37   #929
Distinguished - BHPian

Personalisation comes to Maruti Suzuki - To start with Vitara Brezza.

Quote:
Expression of one’s individuality is finding plenty of traction amongst today’s youth. From clothes to gadgets to fashion accessories, youngsters are increasingly making personalised statements.
To cash in on this trend, Maruti Suzuki, the country’s largest car-maker, is launching a unique personalisation experience called iCreate.
While there are already 500 generic accessories that can be fitted in Maruti vehicles, including add-ons such as perfume bottles and floor mats, with the iCreate the company has made available an additional 90 elements and their various permutations and combinations — especially designed for Vitara Brezza — for a customer to choose from.

Quote:
The average Vitara Brezza customer is adventurous, sporty and glamorous, who is ready to experiment. That’s the reason the iCreate is first being launched with the Vitara Brezza. We are sure there is a scope to bring other Maruti vehicles under the ambit of iCreate over time
Link
volkman10 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 15th October 2016, 13:26   #930

The financial express article states that we either pre inform our choices to the dealer while booking or we can pick and choose from various permutations & combinations on the official site. I have booked a Brezza, however unable to find the iCreate link on MSIL site. Please assist.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks