Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st October 2022, 02:24   #7081
BHPian

Re: Mahindra XUV700 Review

It seems with carplay you can get the maps on the screen in front of the driver. Is it possible to do the same with android auto ?
Old 1st October 2022, 11:21   #7082
BHPian

Took delivery of my AX7L P AT yesterday. I received both the keys. Even my service advisor was unaware of the same and was asking me to sign a form promising the second key in 6 months time. My car is August manufactured.
Old 1st October 2022, 11:39   #7083
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gupta_v_kr View Post
Took delivery of my AX7L P AT yesterday. I received both the keys. Even my service advisor was unaware of the same and was asking me to sign a form promising the second key in 6 months time. My car is August manufactured.
Did you get the rear sequential indicators?

We took delivery of the same variant on Wednesday. Got the 2nd key as well. But no rear sequential indicators. Didn't get any form from the dealership that guaranteed we would get it in 6 months either.

EDIT: Anyone knows how to turn off only the engine at a traffic signal but keep the infotainment system on?

Last edited by ashwin.terminat : 1st October 2022 at 12:06.
ashwin.terminat is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 1st October 2022, 12:00   #7084
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashwin.terminat View Post
Did you get the rear sequential indicators?
I dont think i got it too but will confirm once the car gets back from ceramic coating. Yes the form didnt mention anything about sequential turn indicators.
Old 1st October 2022, 12:34   #7085
BHPian

Quote:
Sir,
I have booked the exact same model. May we know when did you book the car and how was your delivery experience?
Old 1st October 2022, 13:08   #7086

Has anyone encountered the issue of substandard wipers and visibilty issues at night when it's raining? When I drive my other car in same conditions it's far better then xuv700

Has anyones football effect in potholes got solved by service centres?
Old 1st October 2022, 14:40   #7087
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RashmiRathi View Post
Sir,
I have booked the exact same model. May we know when d experience?
Booked the car in July 2022 with Salasar Autocrafts in the electric blue shade. Overall booking and delivery experience was good. They readily agreed to a PDI before payment. The dealership matched the insurance quote but i re-imbursed some incentive to my advisor. All timelines were also met with a prompt reply to my queries. I didnt find them extremely knowledgable but it wasnt an issue with me since i had whatever i needed from this thread. Wishing you a happy experience too.
gupta_v_kr is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st October 2022, 17:45   #7088
BHPian

Quote:
Booked the car in July 2022 with Salasar Autocrafts in the electric blue shade. Overall booking and delivery experience was good. They readily agreed to a PDI before payment. The dealership matched the insurance quote but i re-imbursed some incentive to my advisor. All timelines were also met with a prompt reply to my queries. I didnt find them extremely knowledgable but it wasnt an issue with me since i had whatever i needed from this thread. Wishing you a happy experience too.
Booking in July and delivery in Sept is lightening fast. I booked in Aug end and my delivery is slated for Feb'24. Did you do anything special to get the car so?
Old 1st October 2022, 23:04   #7089
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RashmiRathi View Post
Booking in July and . Did you do anything special to get the car so?
It would seem that way but i did not. I was given a waiting time of 12 months. I did not intend to buy this car this year as i had already purchased a luxury German in January this year. I was told by my advisor that my choice of electric blue helped me to get such an early allocation and there wasnt any cancellation whose allocation was given to me. I had planned to defer the purchase but couldnt hide my grin whenever the thought of owning one came to my mind. Ultimately, the heart wants what it wants!. Petrol does have a shorter wait time than diesel! Be prepared to hear from the dealer much earlier than expected
gupta_v_kr is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd October 2022, 02:14   #7090
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shai100 View Post
Then one day I noticed my both screens , that is the cluster and infotainment kept rebooting but even after reboot the Infotainment screen would not come on and the main screen will start HDC error!
I faced the exact same issue. It kept on rebooting every few mins and the sound system wouldn't work either. Absolutely no sound no matter what I did. I thought some issue with my iPhone since I upgraded my iOS to the latest version. I rebooted the car as well as my iPhone still it didn't fix at all. Also, even just disconnecting the phone rebooted the entire screen. I was like

What's worst, I was in the reverse gear parking my car and while I move it back, it suddenly reboots the screen, and the sensors too stopped working leading to me going further than I should almost touching the wall.

The next day things are back to normal. My blank screen issue still exists too. I was told to leave the vehicle for a few days for the plant people to do a remote diagnosis. Thinking to send over soon!

Last edited by Sheel : 2nd October 2022 at 10:06. Reason: Please do not type with dots, like this.........
Smartomotive is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 2nd October 2022, 18:13   #7091
BHPian

Quote:
It would seem that way but i did not. I was given a waiting time of 12 months. I did not intend to buy this car this year as i had already purchased a luxury German in January this year. I was told by my advisor that my choice of electric blue helped me to get such an early allocation and there wasnt any cancellation whose allocation was given to me. I had planned to defer the purchase but couldnt hide my grin whenever the thought of owning one came to my mind. Ultimately, the heart wants what it wants!. Petrol does have a shorter wait time than diesel! Be prepared to hear from the dealer much earlier than expected
But still quite unbelievable (and good for you)! I am waiting since beginning of Jan for the same model and I am sure there people here waiting since before me
Great that both keys are being provided.. any have got sequential indicators since it was stopped?
Old 2nd October 2022, 23:02   #7092

Upgraded to XUV700;Stayed with M&M for 17th year

Got the delivery of XUV700 AX7l Red Rage Diesel AT after waiting for almost 12 months(booked on Oct 9th).

A significant upgrade from my Scorpio 2006 to this one. Obviously, I had to get used to lot of things before I share my experiences (not a pro to call it a review). (Still keeping the Scorpio)

Vehicle delivery was supposed to be in July per the online update - but got delayed and got delivered in Sep. On 15 Sep, during pre-inspection the price was different but when they sent the Invoice on 17 Sep the rates increased causing me to pay 40k extra. Was helpless but to pay. Took Insurance outside the dealership - with all add-ons could save about 59k. Beyond these also, the dealership experience could have been lot better to say the least.

Got the PPF done at TDM (The Detailing Mafia, Whitefield, Bangalore) right after the delivery. Will share the video and specifics of this soon. Well worth it and now the car looks terrific.

I tried for BH registration and was told one can save about 4-5 lacs (on state road tax) in addition to the feel of a national regn # but was not getting the level of confidence that I would like for going with it.

The driving experience has been quite good - tried only a few of the many options. Will share my experiences soon.

Few questions.
1. for the first 1k service, is it recommended to flush & re-fill the oil
2. Is there a speed limit recommended till the first service/certain mileage.
3. When and how much to fill DEF
Attached Thumbnails
Mahindra XUV700 Review-sidebyside.jpeg  

Mahindra XUV700 Review-tdm.jpeg  

Mahindra XUV700 Review-parked.jpeg  

Mahindra XUV700 Review-delivery1.jpeg  

jakonbhp is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 3rd October 2022, 12:17   #7093
BHPian

Quote:
Congratulations! I have also booked with same dealership last week however mine is AX7L D AT Midnight Black booking so hope I get in a year if not earlier.
Old 3rd October 2022, 12:23   #7094
BHPian

Hi All - My delivery dates got updated last week to Oct 14th - Oct 21st (earlier delivery date was November). I also got a message from Mahindra with this update. My SA has still not confirmed anything and asked me to wait till the billing is done. Just wanted to understand when does the vehicle get billed given that the delivery is coming up in next few weeks.

I earlier had two set-backs when my delivery dates kept shifting back and forth, hopefully this time it stays around and I get the vehicle.
Old 3rd October 2022, 13:40   #7095
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by karthik1289 View Post
Hi,

I have booked AX7L D AWD Midnight Black with Anant Cars Marathahalli Bangalore on September 9th, 2022. Took multiple test drives before booking and even after booking. One thing I am slightly worried about is the NVH levels of the diesel engine even when AC is On with all windows shut. But SA was telling it's because of TD Vehicle. Would like to know from our Bhpians who got the delivery about NVH on the XUV700 Diesel variant.
I have the same variant in White. NVH is on par and manageable. Of course it is not as silent as the petrol one. but when i turn on the AC and put the entertainment system, i cannot hear anything from the engine. The one time you will feel the noise is when the gear changes from 2nd to 3rd(mainly) as the engine somehow struggles to move to a higher gear. Apart from that even on triple digit speeds, the NVH is subdued.
rambharat is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks