Team-BHP > Vintage Cars & Classics in India > Post-War
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th November 2010, 00:34   #1081
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet_Rider View Post
About half a kilometer from my home, there is a place where a Fiat 1100 Elegant has been lying for many years.
The positive part (my guess) is that since the Elegant has been lying there for so many years, the owner does not have the intention of sending it to the scrapyard.
That doesnt seem to be an elegant but an older Millecento! 'seems rather complete too- needs a good home! have you tried talking to the owner about it so far?
Old 8th November 2010, 12:46   #1082
BHPian

Wow - Looks like you guys had a great time at Mr.Mushtaq Hussain's haveli - nice place and lovely cars.

@Scarlet, the white padmini seems to be in a decent condition. Would it be possible for you to check and let me know if it is up for sale?
Old 8th November 2010, 19:59   #1083
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanher View Post
That doesnt seem to be an elegant but an older Millecento! 'seems rather complete too- needs a good home! have you tried talking to the owner about it so far?
Yes by the look on outside, she is complete. And if not the whole car can we have as parts. Always Greedy .
Old 10th November 2010, 15:36   #1084
BHPian

@ Stanher & Yaser : I am trying to find out if the owner is willing to sell the two cars. It may take some time as I am not approaching him directly due to certain reasons. Will keep you guys posted once I have the information.

Regards,

Rahul Waghmare.
Old 13th November 2010, 00:01   #1085
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillram View Post
Each restoration depends on the owner who has his budget,passion,creativity and time.To my knowledge,restoration has no limit and can go to any extent !!!!Its just not applicable to only Fiat restorers.
Dear FCCH friends, today I got something interseting for you, a manual of Fiat1100 and 118NE. The Fiat manual is bit old and some what faded, so will resotore it in digital form.
Attached Thumbnails
Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-image1077.jpg  

Old 13th November 2010, 07:12   #1086
Senior - BHPian

Mehul bhai you extremely lucky to have those manuals as they are rare to find nowa days. Do preserve them. BTW any pointers on the source of acquisition. Waiting eagerly for the soft copy of the Fiat Select manual.
PS: a little correction, the second manual is of Premier 1.38D (diesel) and not 118NE (Petrol).

Last edited by samsag12 : 13th November 2010 at 07:13.
Old 13th November 2010, 10:12   #1087
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mehul1100 View Post
Dear FCCH friends, today I got something interseting for you, a manual of Fiat1100 and 118NE. The Fiat manual is bit old and some what faded, so will resotore it in digital form.
Oh my god, can you sell me the Fiat Manual . I have the same car with me without the manual.
Old 13th November 2010, 16:00   #1088
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsag12 View Post
Mehul bhai you extremely lucky to have those manuals as they are rare to find nowa days. Do preserve them. BTW any pointers on the source of acquisition. Waiting eagerly for the soft copy of the Fiat Select manual.
PS: a little correction, the second manual is of Premier 1.38D (diesel) and not 118NE (Petrol).
Sure Samsag, I will maintain it for sure, it was a gift from a friend of mine, whos uncle had Fiats long back.

This manual internal pages will soon appear on premierpadmini site, hope you will enjoy it there.
Old 13th November 2010, 16:01   #1089
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manishalive View Post
Oh my god, can you sell me the Fiat Manual . I have the same car with me without the manual.
Hi, manishalive, I am making it into digtal format, and you see it soon on premierpadmini site, its a gods gift how can I sell it.
Old 13th November 2010, 16:20   #1090
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Hi, manishalive, I am making it into digtal format, and you see it soon on premierpadmini site, its a gods gift how can I sell it.
True gods gift to we Fiatians only, for others its just a piece of junk booklet which according to them will invite the termite on dinner.
Mehul bhai don't forget to scan the front page too. I think there was a pic of the main page on forum, will dig out and forward you so that you can compile it as the one you have, it seems, is torn.

Last edited by samsag12 : 13th November 2010 at 16:22.
Old 13th November 2010, 21:08   #1091
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Sure Samsag, I will maintain it for sure, it was a gift from a friend of mine, whos uncle had Fiats long back.

This manual internal pages will soon appear on premierpadmini site, hope you will enjoy it there.
Hope we can download the manuals from the premierpadmini site.It will be lot useful for the Fiat Community.
Old 13th November 2010, 22:24   #1092
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillram View Post
Hope we can download the manuals from the premierpadmini site.It will be lot useful for the Fiat Community.
Sure dear Fiat friends, all your wishes will come true, I believe in sharing, this is the only way and motto of premierpadmini site to help fellow fiatians to maintain their beauties. Here are some of the pics inside the manuals.
Attached Thumbnails
Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-image1081.jpg  

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-image1082.jpg  

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-image1083.jpg  

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-image1084.jpg  

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-image1080.jpg  

Old 13th November 2010, 22:26   #1093
BHPian

Quote:
Sure dear Fiat friends, all your wishes will come true, I believe in sharing, this is the only way and motto of premierpadmini site to help fellow fiatians to maintain their beauties. Here are some of the pics inside the manuals.
Sorry the last picture got attached unknowningly, excuse friends.
Old 13th November 2010, 22:31   #1094
BHPian

User and Service Manuals

Quote:
Dear FCCH friends, today I got something interesting for you, a manual of Fiat1100 and 118NE. The Fiat manual is bit old and some what faded, so will restore it in digital form.
Mehul,

When I saw your post with the pictures of the user manuals of the Fiat 1100 and the Premier 1.38D, I went back to the book shelf in our house and saw all the manuals that we have. I keep reading these books once in a while and every time they bring back a smile on my face. The Fiat 1100 Instruction Book and the Fiat Safe Motoring Hints Book are special. The quality of print, paper and the amount of information explained with pictures in these books is just awesome! I am attaching pictures of the manuals that we have. Feast your eyes folks!

Regards,

Rahul Waghmare.

The Fiat 1100 Instruction Book and the Fiat Safe Motoring Hints Book

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-01.jpg

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-02.jpg

The Premier 118 NE Instruction Book (Front and Back)

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-03.jpg

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-04.jpg

The Premier Padmini Instruction Book

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-05.jpg

The Premier Padmini Shop Manual

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-06.jpg

The Premier 118 NE Service Manual

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-07.jpg

Chilton's Repair Manuals (These manuals have details of many engines including the Nissan A12 Engine used in the Premier 118 NE)

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-08.jpg

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-09.jpg

Another great book with vast amount of information!

Fiat Classic Club - Hyderabad (FCCH)-10.jpg
Old 13th November 2010, 23:05   #1095
BANNED

Wow Rahul! You really have a treasure. Please give a copy of the Fiat manual to all Fiat owners!

Any scan images, please post them in :

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/post-w...ml#post2122697

Mehul1100: Don't take the trouble of scanning the manual you have as Fiat 1100 e-manual is readily available.

Last edited by EARTHed : 13th November 2010 at 23:07.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks