Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th September 2016, 15:14   #1621
Senior - BHPian

Re: The Football Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saanil View Post
Hi,

From where can I watch the highlights? I need to see both, premier league matches as well as Champions league matches. Thanks in advance!
Ah good ol' Youtube - not great clarity but enough to watch and enjoy.
Old 29th September 2016, 18:04   #1622
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Hi,

From where can I watch the highlights? I need to see both, premier league matches as well as Champions league matches. Thanks in advance!
Fullmatchesandshows dot com has full games, highlights, extended highlights, motd, and pre/post match reactions! Quality is quite good as well
Old 30th September 2016, 14:18   #1623
BHPian

Quote:
Hi,

hoofoot dot com is a site where I found collection of almost most major leagues as well as champions and europa leagues. The quality of the videos is always good.
Old 30th September 2016, 14:48   #1624
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by joslicx View Post
Fullmatchesandshows dot com has full games, highlights, extended highlights, motd, and pre/post match reactions! Quality is quite good as well
Quote:
Originally Posted by vamsi.kona View Post
hoofoot dot com is a site where I found collection of almost most major leagues as well as champions and europa leagues. The quality of the videos is always good.
Oh thanks a lot for these links guys!
Old 20th October 2016, 14:45   #1625
Senior - BHPian

So Arsenal managed to scrape through 6 - 0 to some third rated team in the Champions League yesterday. Sanchez with a lucky flick into the goal, Theo with a lucky strike from long into the goal and the Ox a lucky strike from within the box. And that over-rated "Assist Master" Ozil scored the next three to end the scrape-through. So Arsenal will make it to the top 16. Again. So boring.

Btw, they are luckily in 2nd spot in the EPL too. Don't worry, they will drop to 4th. Again.

The anti-Wenger boys are quiet though.

Maybe a bit scared to open their mouths this time.
Old 23rd October 2016, 06:13   #1626

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveenroy View Post
So Arsenal managed to scrape through 6 - 0 to some third rated team in the Champions League yesterday. Sanchez with a lucky flick into the goal, Theo with a lucky strike from long into the goal and the Ox a lucky strike from within the box. And that over-rated "Assist Master" Ozil scored the next three to end the scrape-through. So Arsenal will make it to the top 16. Again. So boring.

Btw, they are luckily in 2nd spot in the EPL too. Don't worry, they will drop to 4th. Again.

The anti-Wenger boys are quiet though.

Maybe a bit scared to open their mouths this time.
Lol mate.
You seem to be disappointed that no one cares if Arsenal win 6-0 or they are second in the table.
Anyways they are playing well, hope they keep up their form and continue this winning streak.
This time the 4 spots are very tough i guess with city, utd, spurs, arsenal, liverpool and chelsea challenging for them.

P.S. From a Chelsea fan
Old 24th October 2016, 13:56   #1627
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhargavgunreddy View Post
Lol mate.
You seem to be disappointed that no one cares if Arsenal win 6-0 or they are second in the table.
Anyways they are playing well, hope they keep up their form and continue this winning streak.
This time the 4 spots are very tough i guess with city, utd, spurs, arsenal, liverpool and chelsea challenging for them.

P.S. From a Chelsea fan
Hehe, na, was just being sarcastic. Trying to sound like one of those anti-Wenger, anti-Arsenal pundits.
Old 6th November 2016, 01:01   #1628

Chelsea on a roll. Since that humiliating defeat against gunners.
5 games 5 wins 16 goals 0 conceeded.
City and Spurs are next tough fixtures.
What else do we need. All hail Conte.
Old 7th November 2016, 14:33   #1629
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhargavgunreddy View Post
Chelsea on a roll. Since that humiliating defeat against gunners.
5 games 5 wins 16 goals 0 conceeded.
City and Spurs are next tough fixtures.
What else do we need. All hail Conte.
Yeah good to see Conte turn the team around. But was nicer to watch Liverpool finish off the opposition in their last game yesterday. They did play really well. Top of the table.

Arsenal back in 4th but that was a very lousy penalty decision.
Old 16th February 2017, 23:45   #1630
Senior - BHPian

There's a credible rumor that Arsene might be leaving Arsenal.

Maybe it's for the best for both parties. He has taken them as far as he could. Clearly he cannot take them to the next level and make them winners. Arsenal fans, who would you like to have as your next boss. Funnily, there's a possibility that Arsenal might not qualify for champions league next season! Who could they realistically target if that were to happen.
Old 17th February 2017, 10:45   #1631
BHPian

Bayern on a roll last night. Arsenal humiliated 5-1. Couldn't be more happier (P.s: I'm a Chelsea fan lol) .

The way Bayern played last night was absolutely some of the best football I've ever seen. Worth staying up in the night.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Team-BHP
Old 17th February 2017, 13:43   #1632
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by joslicx View Post
There's a credible rumor that Arsene might be leaving Arsenal.

Maybe it's for the best for both parties. He has taken them as far as he could. Clearly he cannot take them to the next level and make them winners. Arsenal fans, who would you like to have as your next boss. Funnily, there's a possibility that Arsenal might not qualify for champions league next season! Who could they realistically target if that were to happen.
Its about time Arsenal had their own Moyes-Era.
I think only Wenger can do what Wenger has been doing.
That is to make a mediocre squad look good.
Just like Alex Ferguson.

And as I am not an Arsenal Fan, well, Wenger Out!
Old 17th April 2017, 14:46   #1633
Senior - BHPian

With all the attention in India now on the IPL, just wanted to revive "THE BAAP" of IPL, THE ENGLISH PREMIERE LEAGUE

I have been a part of THE RED DEVILs fan club since 1998 and Ole Gunnar Solskjær was one of my favourites. Back then, the league was really dominated by the big four, Man U, Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal. The scenario has changed and just like some of the recent matches, the 2017 Championship seems like its going to the wire.

Just to recap on the proceedings, Chelsea are at 74 points and have lost significant ground at the top of the pack due to the 2-0 whiplash dished out at Old Trafford last evening.

While the Spurs are hot on their trail at 71 points, there is a real battle being raged for the European glory from down below.

With 6 matches left, any slip up by either the Blues or the Spurs could prove costly.

Last edited by Vik0728 : 17th April 2017 at 14:51.
Old 17th April 2017, 17:57   #1634
Team-BHP Support

The League title is a 2-horse race, Spurs and Chelsea (barring the slip up yesterday) aren't going to drop enough points for anyone below to catch up. Spurs have a tougher run-in (on paper) but they're the form team right now.

With Liverpool finally seemingly capable of winning ugly and City finding their feet at the right moment, third and fourth could be a tight squeeze.

Yesterday's result actually puts United in a perplexing situation. If they decide to chase a Champions League spot on both fronts, they may actually end up getting nowhere.
Old 20th April 2017, 02:12   #1635
Team-BHP Support

Juventus showed the boys how it's done. Footballing masterclass over 180 mins, attack and defense. Old Lady of Turin, take a bow!

Hope Gigi Buffon can finally collect the one major medal that eludes him.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks