Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th March 2009, 23:34   #466
Distinguished - BHPian

@TSK, you must by now be convinced about their reluctance to do anything but stay put till they are ready to fly. No amount of taking care is going to convince them.

Have been through this once, and the only thing I find effective with these is to block their access into your place. As soon as they fly out frist time.
Old 6th March 2009, 00:49   #467
BHPian

lord of our NEST - Caesar

He was 24 Days old when we was welcomed home, We named him Caesar. He was very cute & naughty. We loved him a looooot, We spent unforgettable moments with him.
On Dec-28-08 evening Caesar, me any my Bro were playing in a small play ground, Unfortunately a snake bit him and he lost his breath within 10 minutes. He died in my hands.
In a matter for 15 minutes everything was over, we relaized he is no more and he left us for ever and ever. Still not able to forget the disaster. My home is still calm without him.
He was five months old when he left us.
I still dream to meet a Gene and ask to to get back my Caesar.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHPians and their Pets-image000.jpg  

Team-BHPians and their Pets-image011small.jpg  

Team-BHPians and their Pets-image012.jpg  

Team-BHPians and their Pets-image013.jpg  

Team-BHPians and their Pets-image014.jpg  

Team-BHPians and their Pets-img_0914.jpg  

Team-BHPians and their Pets-img_1000.jpg  

Team-BHPians and their Pets-img_1002.jpg  

Team-BHPians and their Pets-img_1003.jpg  

Team-BHPians and their Pets-img_1015.jpg  

Team-BHPians and their Pets-img_1016.jpg  

Team-BHPians and their Pets-img_1021.jpg  

Team-BHPians and their Pets-img_2036.jpg  

Team-BHPians and their Pets-img_2042.jpg  

Team-BHPians and their Pets-img_2054.jpg  

Old 6th March 2009, 10:45   #468
BHPian

Bhargava he was such a beautiful and cute dog. I cant even imagine what u must have gone through. I'm sure he must be with the gods!
Old 6th March 2009, 10:58   #469
BHPian

bhargava, was Caesar a Rottweiler?
Old 6th March 2009, 23:53   #470
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuraliR View Post
bhargava, was Caesar a Rottweiler?
Yes Murali its a Rottweiler, its my favorite Dog breed.
Old 8th March 2009, 13:48   #471
BHPian

my pug who died when he was only 60 days old. what a loss!

i named him BOBO.was a very cute and a mischevious dog . his favourite cartoon was shin chan. that was the only TV show he loved

and the other dog is my 4 year old ROTTWEILER. very VERY strong!I even went to police station when he bit a man in the rains and that person filed a case against me

ATgAAAA-BL4t-qeZ-ioIsyH98LVVm3Ba1QuMMM0x57T46guEOLKANYDMnP-z-6f3KFOT6y7tfop-PzalpBVADLNn_6sAAJtU9VAy

ATgAAABKCX4LhjkyGpvmY8g_QaHvQteYKscNXKlzyqLm0MH8oqabPa_mofq1jMjtvyxhKvg3ssfceL7rSKf6B5BvrjT-AJtU9VDq

ATgAAAAgiNmDDgZGKnwmX6Rl4KhTVx7fJbWKFcPBQSGrou35zPsjgQtJrojtNzC0rr1Xdx4Fk0yGj7RbB5V88EZ459O-AJtU9VAY

ATgAAABs9cSI8IP8mCDlRROhCBgkjwqmnrousTfITuQ-pWOQsYUTH4InrUZRTUBa28bsA9rovvNNsCJh5TFs-UtvYw6tAJtU9VDC

ATgAAADjEil1wJAten4dM2I8uMMVVD538yXi97IJyvzeBR2F7WUdK3nOySffoDfSomXjzs5egzg5ESYRQqs06F6sFKvwAJtU9VCC

Team-BHPians and their Pets-bobo.jpg

Team-BHPians and their Pets-img_0077.jpg

Team-BHPians and their Pets-htc-pix-023.jpg

ATgAAAAeDZzGGadbw3l5lpdhzD5iCFACf_O2ptFiPP5K27CwwoEpyFg6NAs--7vVK-BdGKi2-QhlwUknFX0ay1qUVUyqAJtU9VAQ

Team-BHPians and their Pets-img_0014.jpg
Old 8th March 2009, 22:28   #472
aZa
Senior - BHPian

Bhargav i know the pain of loosing a dog. I'm sure he is still around as ur guardian angel.

Shreyas : What happenned to you PUG? And how did the rotty take the PUG ???
Old 9th March 2009, 16:56   #473
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aZa View Post
Bhargav i know the pain of loosing a dog. I'm sure he is still around as ur guardian angel.

Shreyas : What happenned to you PUG? And how did the rotty take the PUG ???

i dont know. it was just 60 days. i gave it to the vet and im sure,they killed the poor doggy.he had fits and pneumonia.the previous day we dug a bore(borewell) at our home so this might be the cause too.the people at the hospital have 13 injections everyday to that little doggy.how could he take 13 everyday ? . and after a 1 month torture of 13 injections everyday. i stopped going to the vet for 2 days . they called me after 3 days and asked me to pay the bill.they never told me about the dog. i asked " where IS MY DOG!! " they said " it died long back,we warned you before" .such a cruel reply. they asked me to pay the bill of 19,500 rupees ( no error.it IS ninteen thousand,five hundred) i said " do what you want,i wont pay a single rupee " they called me thrice afterwards but i never spoke to them, and they stopped calling me.
Old 9th March 2009, 22:25   #474
BHPian

@shreyas, sorry about your Pug.

Wish you had known that Pugs are prone to brachycephalic respiratory syndrome.
Their airways tend to get blocked easily.

I would attribute it to the borewell issue.
Old 9th March 2009, 22:37   #475
aZa
Senior - BHPian

Yeah shreyas PUGS are vulnerable to respiratory illness. I hate the way some vets treat the pets. Anyway u did the right thing by not paying up, serves them right for not informing you about ur pets status.
Old 9th March 2009, 22:53   #476
Distinguished - BHPian

shreyas, very sorry --- I guess it is not so uncommon to loose a very young animal.

The vet was inhuman. When my last London cat died, the staff at the surgery were in tears.

Even here, one of my kittens escaped from the vet and could not be caught; she was deeply embarrassed and sorry, and has not said a word about any payment, which would have been several thousand rupees.

Of course, one can say that had it been a pedigree dog, rather than a street kitten, maybe she would be facing a large bill. That is true, but her attitude was still genuine, along with her obvious care and love of animals.
Old 9th March 2009, 23:52   #477
Senior - BHPian

@Bhargava,

I just fell in love with ceasar seeing those pics and I too want one. Alas, I can't have a pet as I stay alone and there won't be anyone available to take care in my absence!
Sad that he was bitten by a snake!
Old 10th March 2009, 00:10   #478
Senior - BHPian

It takes such a short while to get so attached to these adorable, innocent and faithful creatures made by God. I'm sorry to hear about your losses Bhargava and Shreyas. No words can express what sorrow we go through. Coming 30th of March will be one year since Justy, our Labrador left us after giving us joy and happines for 11 long years. I still find it difficult to believe he is gone and somehow I always start crying when I see a Lab on TV or in a movie for that matter any dog.

I now have a gang of stray dogs near my house whom I feed regularly.

On another note lets keep this thread to see happy pictures and joyful moments with our friends instead of the sad ones. It is depressing really.
Old 10th March 2009, 00:48   #479
BHPian

Sorry to hear about sweet cute little BOBO, shreyas as you said Rott is a very strong and powerfull dog, our Ceaser when it 4 Months old it broke the Chain link in anger as it was to hungry, there was a delay in feeding him. I got the chain welded with additional link, the second last pic shows the link.
Old 10th March 2009, 12:46   #480
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuraliR View Post
@shreyas, sorry about your Pug.

Wish you had known that Pugs are prone to brachycephalic respiratory syndrome.
Their airways tend to get blocked easily.

I would attribute it to the borewell issue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aZa View Post
Yeah shreyas PUGS are vulnerable to respiratory illness. I hate the way some vets treat the pets. Anyway u did the right thing by not paying up, serves them right for not informing you about ur pets status.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thad E Ginathom View Post
shreyas, very sorry --- I guess it is not so uncommon to loose a very young animal.

The vet was inhuman. When my last London cat died, the staff at the surgery were in tears.

Even here, one of my kittens escaped from the vet and could not be caught; she was deeply embarrassed and sorry, and has not said a word about any payment, which would have been several thousand rupees.

Of course, one can say that had it been a pedigree dog, rather than a street kitten, maybe she would be facing a large bill. That is true, but her attitude was still genuine, along with her obvious care and love of animals.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippy View Post
It takes such a short while to get so attached to these adorable, innocent and faithful creatures made by God. I'm sorry to hear about your losses Bhargava and Shreyas. No words can express what sorrow we go through. Coming 30th of March will be one year since Justy, our Labrador left us after giving us joy and happines for 11 long years. I still find it difficult to believe he is gone and somehow I always start crying when I see a Lab on TV or in a movie for that matter any dog.

I now have a gang of stray dogs near my house whom I feed regularly.

On another note lets keep this thread to see happy pictures and joyful moments with our friends instead of the sad ones. It is depressing really.
thanks a lot everyone. i lost a female rottweiler too.she was 2 yrs old and i dont know how she died.but she was always hungry.whenever i used to take her out for walks,she used to eat WHATEVER she found on the road,cigarette butts,gutkha,plastic covers,papers,coconut husks and pieces.ill post the pix after 4 hours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhargava_sr View Post
Sorry to hear about sweet cute little BOBO, shreyas as you said Rott is a very strong and powerfull dog, our Ceaser when it 4 Months old it broke the Chain link in anger as it was to hungry, there was a delay in feeding him. I got the chain welded with additional link, the second last pic shows the link.
thank you.i feel sorry to hear about your cutre caesar.my dog looked exactly the same as your caesar.but your dog is was little cuter .the word rottweiler itself is enough .and he broke 19 chains till now.VERY THICK CHAINS

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks