Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th October 2015, 17:39   #4066
Team-BHP Support

Re: Bodybuilding - Exercises and Supplements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kishgator View Post
Samurai, what is the purpose of falling/rolling, is it kind of play or an exercise to improve circulation etc... the video is disabled though
Video works, try from a different ISP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha1 View Post
Agree with the gentleman wholeheartedly:
"rolling and falling puts controlled amounts of stress on our bones not just in one direction, but in almost every conceivable direction. Over time, this appropriate amount of repeated stress on the bones invokes a physiological process known as Wolff’s Law, in which the very structure of the bone is altered, becoming denser and stronger. This reduces our risk of injury should we ever fall off of the mat, which is especially important as we grow older. Although I am not aware of any research on the subject, I would be willing to bet that the incidence of osteoporosis is significantly decreased in people who have practiced Aikido continuously for five years or more."

On TV, They showed a martial artist who uses his shin to smash baseball bats. The scientists realized that over a period of time micro injuries to the bones (caused by training) healed and made the bone extremely strong to shear (which usually bones are not).
The same goes for one folk who punches into coconut using thumb, or for other who break bricks/boards/rocks etc
Yes, this is very true. I've known it for decades, but it is hard to convince people about it.

In additional, there is another benefit he didn't mention. People who have not done workout that involves being upside down dynamically or statically, become disoriented when they fall. They fall badly and get injured. People who have trained to fall, subconsciously fall safely or regain balance simply by muscle memory. There are many action sports where people are trained to fall, like many martial arts, parkour, gymnastics, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piyadassi View Post
Interesting. Reminded me of my days in school horse box (vaulting horse) team. We had those thick coir mats placed one over the other in gradient to cushion the fall after jumping over the box leaping from the springy wooden platform. Those were the days when flying through the ring of fire looked so simple.

Best wishes.
Thanks, I am planning teach my staff how to fall safely by getting used to falls and rolls.
Old 14th October 2015, 18:02   #4067
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Well he didn't
That question was addressed to someone else who made that statement

By 'answering all [top level] questions' what i meant was - to prove that LabDoor was indeed independent + a trustable source of info. I haven't found anything else like it in terms of scientific tests for this stuff.
Old 18th October 2015, 18:47   #4068
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Interesting. Reminded me of my days in school horse box (vaulting horse) team. We had those thick coir mats placed one over the other in gradient to cushion the fall after jumping over the box leaping from the springy wooden platform. Those were the days when flying through the ring of fire looked so simple.

Best wishes.
There is no way to explain it, so I just took a video after I was nicely warmed up today on the mat. Notice I don't even take off my glasses, even for the last trick.

Old 23rd October 2015, 16:36   #4069
Senior - BHPian

I just keep coming back to this thread.

Now the training part is very sorted. I'm doing weights 3 days a week (every alternate day). Rest is no longer a problem, I'm seeing a little change in my body too which is keeping me motivated but food, food is a disaster.

I'm eating the same old chicken breasts day in day out. I need some help here guys, like really!

Issues that I'm facing -

1) I'm eating a whole lot, like a whole lot now. Even more than what I posted a few days back. The problem is cooking so much food almost everyday.

So I need to know whether its safe to probably cook a whole lot of meat and different vegetables over the weekend, let them cool down, make balanced meals out of all the food and store them in the freezer.

Whenever I'd need food I'll just take it out of the freezer, let it thaw in the refrigerator below overnight and eat it after heating it next day.

Is it safe to cook, store and eat a week's meal like the way I've described above? Can I store rice also this way? I'm only planning to get rotis, boiled eggs etc. on a daily basis. All meat and veggies I'd like to cook and store in freezer.

Any food that I shouldn't freeze at all? Like anything with curry or lentils or chickpea with curry etc.?

2) I end up carrying 5-6 boxes of food to office everyday. I'd rather get some rectangular tupperware in which I can mix rice, meat, salad and veggies. Any points on what kind of products I should be looking at?

3) I'm restricting myself to chicken breasts only. What other meat product can I cook as easily as chicken breasts?

4) Where do you guys go to look for recipes? I mean I have only been able to work out 2 marinades for chicken
(i) Soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, ginger, some red/green chilli sauce and lemon
(ii) Yogurt, ginger, garlic, garam masala, dhaniya powder and some red chilli powder

I just marinate the chicken breasts in them, leave it overnight and stir fry it the next day using a little ghee or oil.

These 2 marinades are quick but I'm getting bored of this. I really need to know few other marinades that I can find in the local market and cut down this monotony.

5) Lastly, any ready to cook (veg and non-veg) meals that are relatively safer and can probably be consumed at least once or twice a week to bring some change in the food. I would love to eat some pasta or spaghetti but the ones available are all maida or durum wheat based. Where do I go to look for healthy wheat based alternatives?

Last edited by fine69 : 23rd October 2015 at 16:37.
Old 23rd October 2015, 17:47   #4070
BHPian

Do you eat more than this?
2 banana
10 roti
1 bowl oats/dalia
200 ml milk
2 eggs
100 g curd
Fistful of nuts
1 fruit (seasonal)
2 bowl veg
2 bowl pulse
150 g chickenChana (1 cup)
+ Sweet dish + oil + misc

Chicken breast or thighs (of for that matter stir-fried or regular cooking until you don't use too much of oil) what difference it makes when you want to be in calorie surplus state.

Plus why so much of protein (chicken)? Thinks over it perhaps that's at the heart of the problem.

Last edited by Piyadassi : 23rd October 2015 at 17:49.
Old 23rd October 2015, 18:57   #4071
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Do you eat more than this?....
I'm not sure if its more calorie wise but here's what I'm eating these days.

7 egg whites + 3 whole eggs (spread across an omelette, french toasts & boiled eggs)
~300 gm chicken
2 parantha
5 roti
2-3 french toasts
2 seasonal fruits
2 banana
2-3 bowl sabzi/dal (lunch + dinner)
1 cup almonds/walnuts
1 bowl curd
1 bowl salad (mix of cucumber, tomato, lettuce, onion, radish, carrot)
~400-500ml milk

I'm not sure if its adequate though. I'm 5'8", ~62 kgs and by the end of my training session I ensure that the muscle that I've worked on that day is adequately destroyed!

What I'm planning to do is incorporate a lot of paneer, potatoes and rice. Chicken keeps me full for 2-3 hours and is giving me the protein that's 'probably' needed which is why I'm not thinking of getting rid of it. In fact why would chicken be so bad when I'm eating it with veggies/pulses everytime.

I did pay attention to my diet when you pointed out that I was on a carb-deficit diet but why so much hatred against the poor chicken?

Psst, what's this chickenchana? And if that's your diet above isn't it protein-deficit? I mean shouldn't one eat the macros in a balance. I don't count my calories or measure the macros but I've ensured that I have a better balance than what I used to.
Old 23rd October 2015, 19:27   #4072
BHPian

Less Protein... It's close to 140. Is it that you're calculating protein only wrt to chicken and eggs ? What is the protein consumption you are looking at ?
Old 23rd October 2015, 23:02   #4073
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by fine69 View Post
I'm not sure if its more calorie wise but here's what I'm eating these days.

7 egg whites + 3 whole eggs (spread across an omelette, french toasts & boiled eggs)
~300 gm chicken
2 parantha
5 roti
2-3 french toasts
2 seasonal fruits
2 banana
2-3 bowl sabzi/dal (lunch + dinner)
1 cup almonds/walnuts
1 bowl curd
1 bowl salad (mix of cucumber, tomato, lettuce, onion, radish, carrot)
~400-500ml milk

I'm not sure if its adequate though. I'm 5'8", ~62 kgs and by the end of my training session I ensure that the muscle that I've worked on that day is adequately destroyed!

What I'm planning to do is incorporate a lot of paneer, potatoes and rice. Chicken keeps me full for 2-3 hours and is giving me the protein that's 'probably' needed which is why I'm not thinking of getting rid of it. In fact why would chicken be so bad when I'm eating it with veggies/pulses everytime.

I did pay attention to my diet when you pointed out that I was on a carb-deficit diet but why so much hatred against the poor chicken?

Psst, what's this chickenchana? And if that's your diet above isn't it protein-deficit? I mean shouldn't one eat the macros in a balance. I don't count my calories or measure the macros but I've ensured that I have a better balance than what I used to.
That's a really good diet. I'm having a hard time gaining weight, I need to put on 8 kilos before February or latest by January ending. I'm 5ft 7' and I weight around 51kilos. Can you give me your sample diet with timings?
Thanks.
Old 23rd October 2015, 23:40   #4074
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Less Protein... It's close to 140. Is it that you're calculating protein only wrt to chicken and eggs ? What is the protein consumption you are looking at ?
I guess I was. I was thinking that maybe 20-30 gm can come from everything else that I'm eating but 75-80% should be protein from chicken and eggs simply because eating less of it still gives more protein compared to other things. My bad though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayr70n_5enna View Post
That's a really good diet. I'm having a hard time gaining weight, I need to put on 8 kilos before February or latest by January ending. I'm 5ft 7' and I weight around 51kilos. Can you give me your sample diet with timings?
Thanks.
Honestly, forget the timings. Eat when you can and if you aren't working out hard enough, the meals might seem a little too overwhelming. I wasn't working hard enough initially and a diet even less than what you see used to be too much for me.

Now I just eat and eat and eat and still can't get enough. Lot of times I end up having dinner and still eat a banana, 2 bread toasts with omelette and another fruit before going to bed.

Still, I'll list what I'm doing right now and you can decide for yourself what suits you best.

Morning - 1 huge parantha (or 2 brown breads) with 2 egg omelette and 2-3 egg whites (boiled), some lettuce, cherry tomato or regular tomato and a banana. At times I add a chicken patty made at home of minced chicken (about 50-100gm)

Lunch - If I'm having rice I eat about 2 bowl equivalent of rice, equal amount of lentils/chickpea/rajma etc., big bowl of salad, about 100gm curd/raita and about 150gm chicken (at least). Else rice gets replaced with 2-3 rotis.

Evening - 2-3 french toasts made of about 2-3 egg whites. At times minced chicken finds its way in the toasts, at times doesn't. Lot of times its another huge parantha with chicken, onion, cabbage, lettuce and a dressing.

Late evening - 1 cup almonds/walnuts with 1 apple/orange/pear or 1 cup grapes. You know any seasonal fruit.

After workout in the night - 4-5 boiled eggs with either Glucon-D or any fruit of my liking (big bowl of pineapple, grapes, orange etc.) and a banana

Then dinner is 3 rotis with big bowl of veggies/dal, yogurt about 100-150gm, chicken about 150gm and salad

Lately I've started to feel hungry within 1-2 hours of having dinner and I end up having another small meal with garlic bread (omelette or scrambled eggs or something) and banana

Just before bed, 400-500ml milk.

While I was listing it all down I realized that I'm eating a little more than what I've put above. Inspite of all this, I don't really feel heavy on the stomach and could only eat more. Not that I'm gaining weight immensely, just building some muscles steadily and my wife has started pointing out that I'm getting a little broader (shoulders and back) and my biceps are a little better than what they used to be. Legs I can see for myself easily, quads are showing a little where there wasn't really anything initially.

All the best for your goal. My advice, if I may, would be to try something for a few weeks/months and see for yourself whether its working out or not instead of blindly listening to anybody.

For every argument that is substantiated scientifically (here or elsewhere) there is another counter argument that too has been substantiated scientifically. So your experience will tell you better. Keep lifting, keep working hard!
Old 24th October 2015, 11:11   #4075
BHPian

Quote:

Honestly, forget the timings. Eat when you can and if you aren't working out hard enough, the meals might seem a little too overwhelming. I wasn't working hard enough initially and a diet even less than what you see used to be too much for me.

Now I just eat and eat and eat and still can't get enough. Lot of times I end up having dinner and still eat a banana, 2 bread toasts with omelette and another fruit before going to bed.

Still, I'll list what I'm doing right now and you can decide for yourself what suits you best.

Morning - 1 huge parantha (or 2 brown breads) with 2 egg omelette and 2-3 egg whites (boiled), some lettuce, cherry tomato or regular tomato and a banana. At times I add a chicken patty made at home of minced chicken (about 50-100gm)
Thank you, Sir! I'm gonna get on with this diet right away! Really appreciate it. I'll keep you updated with how l progress.
Old 26th October 2015, 12:28   #4076
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I'm eating the same old chicken breasts day in day out. I need some help here guys, like really!

Issues that I'm facing -

1) I'm eating a whole lot, like a whole lot now. Even more than what I posted a few days back. The problem is cooking so much food almost everyday.

So I need to know whether its safe to probably cook a whole lot of meat and different vegetables over the weekend, let them cool down, make balanced meals out of all the food and store them in the freezer.

Whenever I'd need food I'll just take it out of the freezer, let it thaw in the refrigerator below overnight and eat it after heating it next day.

Is it safe to cook, store and eat a week's meal like the way I've described above? Can I store rice also this way? I'm only planning to get rotis, boiled eggs etc. on a daily basis. All meat and veggies I'd like to cook and store in freezer.

Any food that I shouldn't freeze at all? Like anything with curry or lentils or chickpea with curry etc.?

2) I end up carrying 5-6 boxes of food to office everyday. I'd rather get some rectangular tupperware in which I can mix rice, meat, salad and veggies. Any points on what kind of products I should be looking at?

3) I'm restricting myself to chicken breasts only. What other meat product can I cook as easily as chicken breasts?

4) Where do you guys go to look for recipes? I mean I have only been able to work out 2 marinades for chicken
(i) Soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, ginger, some red/green chilli sauce and lemon
(ii) Yogurt, ginger, garlic, garam masala, dhaniya powder and some red chilli powder

I just marinate the chicken breasts in them, leave it overnight and stir fry it the next day using a little ghee or oil.

These 2 marinades are quick but I'm getting bored of this. I really need to know few other marinades that I can find in the local market and cut down this monotony.

5) Lastly, any ready to cook (veg and non-veg) meals that are relatively safer and can probably be consumed at least once or twice a week to bring some change in the food. I would love to eat some pasta or spaghetti but the ones available are all maida or durum wheat based. Where do I go to look for healthy wheat based alternatives?
I see too much of firang influence on your diet.
Anyway since you believe in the protein religion ...
1. You can freeze ANY food. The sub zero temperature slows all microbial activities.

2. Ah, you are betraying your firang philsophy here. Why don't you mix everything at once from home (meat, veg, pulses, rice) so that you carry only one dabba. It will anyway get mixed in your stomach!

3. Fish and Eggs. Nothing else is easier and faster (less than 5 minutes) to cook that these two non veg items.

4. Aha, before shopping abroad, why don't you look home? We have quite a wide variety of ingredients here in India - onion, tomato, ginger, garlic, tamarind, mint, cilantro, yoghurt etc and all are used together or separately along with spices or even without spices to prepare meat. You can take inspiration from the India way, and you won't even need to "marinate" as such.

By the way the followers of protein religion would really appreciate stuff like https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dalcha, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khichra, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haleem

5. Why do you say maida is unhealthy but whole wheat is healthy? I hope you know that maida comes from wheat only.
Old 26th October 2015, 16:28   #4077
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I see too much of firang influence on your diet.
How? Cherry tomatoes, lettuce and chicken?

Quote:
1. You can freeze ANY food. The sub zero temperature slows all microbial activities.
Awesome!

Quote:
2. Ah, you are betraying your firang philsophy here. Why don't you mix everything at once from home (meat, veg, pulses, rice) so that you carry only one dabba. It will anyway get mixed in your stomach!
I never really thought about it. At least whenever I'm carrying rice, lentils and chicken (which I do a lot) I can simply mix all of them together.

Again, I eat chicken because it helps me keep full for a comparatively longer period of time compared to anything else. Its not that I haven't had a chicken free diet, but I'd get hungry a lot faster that time.

Quote:
3. Fish and Eggs. Nothing else is easier and faster (less than 5 minutes) to cook that these two non veg items.
I totally agree. So far I've been buying fish from stores which makes whey protein look dirt cheap. Any tips on buying fish from the local fish market. Which fish to buy, how to deal with all the bones etc.?

Quote:
4. Aha, before shopping abroad, why don't you look home? We have quite a wide variety of ingredients here in India - onion, tomato, ginger, garlic, tamarind, mint, cilantro, yoghurt etc and all are used together or separately along with spices or even without spices to prepare meat. You can take inspiration from the India way, and you won't even need to "marinate" as such.
I hear what you're saying. I guess cooking everyday was taking a toll on me which is why I wanted a shortcut. If I can start freezing stuff for upto 5-6 days then I'd definitely try out some of the interesting ingredients that you've listed, especially tamarind!

Quote:
By the way the followers of protein religion would really appreciate stuff like https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dalcha, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khichra, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haleem
I'm not sure whether all are slow cookers but I'm sure I can come up with something similar (if not exactly it) in about 30-60 mins. Thanks for this!

Quote:
5. Why do you say maida is unhealthy but whole wheat is healthy? I hope you know that maida comes from wheat only.
Not sure. I thought consuming high GI foods everyday wasn't a good thing. I'm already eating breads at least once or twice a day so adding another maida based meal might not be good. But then during the bulking phase I don't think it'd be that big a deal.

What are your thoughts on cutting down maida during the cutting phase? Based on what I've read so far it would definitely prove counter-productive there, wouldn't it? Or high GI is only a concern when people are not able to burn enough calories? If on a high intensity training, should one not bother whether the calories are from maida or wheat or something else?

Lastly, I know you are not a big fan of protein but based on whatever literature I've read so far (importance and use of amino acids etc.) protein is extremely important for the body and I'm not saying that one should consume 200 gms everyday but why would a little extra protein harm anyone?
Old 26th October 2015, 19:01   #4078
BHPian

Eating so many chicken breasts every day can spike your blood acidity levels which is NOT good. Symptoms of this are inflation in joints. Don't have so much meat everyday, I too used to have like 500gms or more of chicken breast everyday and now have substituted that with dairy. Vegan and healthy!
Old 27th October 2015, 15:35   #4079
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
1. Again, I eat chicken because it helps me keep full for a comparatively longer period of time compared to anything else. Its not that I haven't had a chicken free diet, but I'd get hungry a lot faster that time.

2. I totally agree. So far I've been buying fish from stores which makes whey protein look dirt cheap. Any tips on buying fish from the local fish market. Which fish to buy, how to deal with all the bones etc.?

3. I'm not sure whether all are slow cookers but I'm sure I can come up with something similar (if not exactly it) in about 30-60 mins. Thanks for this!

4. Not sure. I thought consuming high GI foods everyday wasn't a good thing. I'm already eating breads at least once or twice a day so adding another maida based meal might not be good. But then during the bulking phase I don't think it'd be that big a deal.

5. What are your thoughts on cutting down maida during the cutting phase? Based on what I've read so far it would definitely prove counter-productive there, wouldn't it? Or high GI is only a concern when people are not able to burn enough calories? If on a high intensity training, should one not bother whether the calories are from maida or wheat or something else?

6. Lastly, I know you are not a big fan of protein but based on whatever literature I've read so far (importance and use of amino acids etc.) protein is extremely important for the body and I'm not saying that one should consume 200 gms everyday but why would a little extra protein harm anyone?
1. Come on, you eat chicken primarily because you are afraid of not gaining muscles or afraid of losing the precious muscles you have gained. Admit it.

2. See you are too much influenced by firangs. Buying meat from supermarkets! River Fish should be fresh and available in Delhi in plenty. Should be priced about Rs 100-150 per kg. Get catfish variety if you want "boneless" fillets. (Anyway I am 90% sure you would be buying Basa which is a Vietnamese catfish for Rs 400-600 / kg in the supermarkets). What about Eggs? Eggs are always cheaper than protein powders. Want comparison? Gimme your protein powder brand.

3. Shove all the items in a pressure cooker for 1-2 hours, you don't need any slow cooker (another firang influence I see in you). Cook on weekends and survive the entire week by reheating.

4. & 5. Consuming high glycemic index foods are not supposed to be good because of the blood sugar spike they create. But you need to understand that you need to take care of GI of the entire feed. If you eat sugar with mustard oil, the GI of this is (say 40) not the same as GI of pure sugar (100) intake. So don't get worked up by stuff that diabetics worry about. Add oil/fat/ghee in all your meals and stop worrying about GI.
Therefore during cutting it is preferable to reduce carbs rather than reduce proteins and fats. But man you don't need to worry about this. Only people who have put on significant muscles (and hence also used steroids) need to undergo all this "cutting". You just need to ensure that you don't get FAT in the name of "bulking".

6. Of course, I don't have issues with proteins as such. I love eating meat and eggs. There are people and tribes and places where people thrive only on meat.
But I laugh when people eat meat/eggs FOR proteins.

Last edited by alpha1 : 27th October 2015 at 15:36.
Old 27th October 2015, 16:06   #4080
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
1. Come on, you eat chicken primarily because you are afraid of not gaining muscles or afraid of losing the precious muscles you have gained. Admit it.
Na re! If you recall my earlier posts I was not eating chicken at all during the few months when I used to go swimming. You even commented that I was eating way less food.

While I was working way harder with swimming sprints but I never used to get as hungry as I am these days when training with weights and very low cardio (once or twice a week).

Quote:
2. See you are too much influenced by firangs. Buying meat from supermarkets! River Fish should be fresh and available in Delhi in plenty. Should be priced about Rs 100-150 per kg. Get catfish variety if you want "boneless" fillets. (Anyway I am 90% sure you would be buying Basa which is a Vietnamese catfish for Rs 400-600 / kg in the supermarkets).
I get chicken and mutton mince from an outlet called Green Chick Chop. The rates are similar to what you get a local butcher's, just that they have a way better managed shop and wide variety of non-veg food. Its pretty famous in Delhi, not sure if its open elsewhere also.

Fish however, is not cheap here and as you rightly said, Basa, Sole & Surmai are available from 300 to about 800 per kg. One of my Bengali friends told me to get Vetki (or Betki) as it only has one bone its pretty easy to deal with. I'll try the local market to see if they give boneless fillets as I'm sure they'd be cheaper than Green Chick.
Quote:
What about Eggs? Eggs are always cheaper than protein powders. Want comparison? Gimme your protein powder brand.
I love eggs and eat a lot daily - boiled, omelette, french toast or scrambled eggs. I admit I eat a lot more eggs for protein. Once I gain some muscle I'll try cutting this down to see whether with low protein I lose any muscle also.

Only once in my life I ever got a protein powder but at that time I wasn't even doing weights (Insanity HIIT training).

As of now I've decided to not touch protein powders at all.
Quote:
3. Shove all the items in a pressure cooker for 1-2 hours, you don't need any slow cooker (another firang influence I see in you). Cook on weekends and survive the entire week by reheating.
That's what I wanted to know, pressure cooking is probably the best for me as I can leave everything cooking for a while instead of turning and flipping every 2-3 mins, thanks!
Quote:
Therefore during cutting it is preferable to reduce carbs rather than reduce proteins and fats. But man you don't need to worry about this. Only people who have put on significant muscles (and hence also used steroids) need to undergo all this "cutting". You just need to ensure that you don't get FAT in the name of "bulking".
This is where the dilemma is. I have a paunch that continues to be stagnant. If I eat less then its obvious I'm not going to put on any muscles and if I am on an excess calorie diet I'm not going to lose the paunch.

For now the plan is to be on a calorie excess diet, build a little muscle, then cut down on food a little and see for myself how many body reacts. Unless of course there's a better advice for me around this.
Quote:
6. Of course, I don't have issues with proteins as such. I love eating meat and eggs. There are people and tribes and places where people thrive only on meat.
But I laugh when people eat meat/eggs FOR proteins.
As I said, I do eat eggs for protein but I'll probably experiment with cutting down protein once I'm able to build a little muscle. One of my secondary objectives has always been that I'd be on a typical indian diet for a few months and see for myself whether I build or lose muscle with enough calories but way less protein.

I've read a lot about how one needs about 0.3gm per kg instead of 0.9 (or 1 gm which people have rounded it up to) per lb but I'd rather see it for myself instead of following broscience.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks