Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th April 2009, 21:35   #1261
BHPian

That is too much for my tiny brain. T-nation wala looks like its confused between selling me something and presenting a doctoral synopsis.
Old 27th April 2009, 22:16   #1262
BHPian

I am having difficultly getting proper meals these days, so got some ON whey and casein from reliance wellness (given their 10% discount )
The casein came in a nice air tight tub - so its easy to store outside. But the whey is in a plastic bag. Is it ok to refrigerate these 10lb ON whey packets? Difficult to find a 10lb air tight tub at home to store the same - can't keep it outside due to fear of some insects getting in - also prefer air tight containers or refrigeration due to rainy season!

Last edited by jassi : 27th April 2009 at 22:20.
Old 27th April 2009, 23:12   #1263
BHPian

T-Nation = Good Articles but again some biased ones.

Tim Patterson doesn't like people going against them (or voicing their controversial opinions; especially against BIOTEST products)

In short, no performance enhancing supplement is complete without proven dosages of CM and BA.
As a matter of fact, CM is more powerful than straight nitric oxide boosters (such as BSN Nitrix)

Last edited by 1-Testosterone : 27th April 2009 at 23:15.
Old 28th April 2009, 00:58   #1264
Senior - BHPian

T-Nation has good articles, but most of them are written so they can advertise and sell their own products. No idea if their products are the best. Tried creatine which was good, and Spike, which was 3/4 psychology and 1/4 caffeine or whatever. Read T-Nation for the articles and skip through the product advertisements in the articles.
Old 28th April 2009, 15:04   #1265
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jassi View Post
It was me who mentioned Reliance Wellness - as I just had a friend buy ON Casein from there the other day. The tub had the neulife sticker price and reliance sells all their nutrition products for a cool 10% discount off the neulif sticker price
This is in bangy, its latest stock - only thing my friend struggled with at reliance was that reliance they stock ON gold standard whey only in double choco and 10lb packs (no tub or smaller packs or other flavours like cookie cream)
You do get 2.2lb one too. During Jan they had stock of small pack. It's located near Bon South Kormangla.
Old 28th April 2009, 16:08   #1266
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akas_chauhan View Post
You do get 2.2lb one too. During Jan they had stock of small pack. It's located near Bon South Kormangla.
thats exactly where i live - i was mentioning the same one - they only have 10lb packs right now - I got one and am having trouble storing it - which is why i asked on whether I can refrigerate it
Old 28th April 2009, 16:16   #1267
BHPian

Quote:
thats exactly where i live - i was mentioning the same one - they only have 10lb packs right now - I got one and am having trouble storing it - which is why i asked on whether I can refrigerate it
I have stored them in 2 large airtight tupperware containers. I don't think storing it in the refrigerator is a good idea. Why did you buy from Reliance, I bought it from a guy who gives a discount of 15% and delivers home. They are the ones who supply reliance.
Old 28th April 2009, 16:23   #1268
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemanthisgreat View Post
I have stored them in 2 large airtight tupperware containers. I don't think storing it in the refrigerator is a good idea. Why did you buy from Reliance, I bought it from a guy who gives a discount of 15% and delivers home. They are the ones who supply reliance.
well reliance gave 10% off of the neulife sticker price and I stay right across - btw they also give free home delivery, just not the 15% discount
the problem is I don't have this large tupperware containers - managed to fill half of it in 2 smaller containers - but the remaining pack is now lying in my bedroom for fear or roaches or moisture getting into it if left in the kitchen
Old 28th April 2009, 16:26   #1269
BHPian

Jassi

As far as I can remember, the ON 10 lbs bag comes with a zipper. I don't think roaches would get inside the bag.
Old 28th April 2009, 16:37   #1270
Team-BHP Support

^ and if they did, we will get super roaches. The world will be over run by these super power roaches.

Please keep these bags safe. For all of humanity depends on you.
Old 28th April 2009, 16:53   #1271
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I bought it from a guy who gives a discount of 15% and delivers home. They are the ones who supply reliance.
Please mention the name or contact number here. Is it Ravikumar ? I got 10% discount from Neulife and home delivery, but never heard of 15% ! My stocks are already out, please post it soon.

Quote:
I don't have this large tupperware containers - managed to fill half of it in 2 smaller containers - but the remaining pack is now lying in my bedroom for fear or roaches or moisture getting into it if left in the kitchen
You get lot of good quality airtight plastic containers in BigBazar for a throw-away price ! Get a big one and have a peaceful sleep

Quote:
Jassi
As far as I can remember, the ON 10 lbs bag comes with a zipper. I don't think roaches would get inside the bag.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bblost View Post
and if they did, we will get super roaches. The world will be over run by these super power roaches.
Offcourse roaches will not try to open and enter through the zipper side, but they are capable of cutting through the pack, if they find the content so useful for their health ! Please dont instigate the roaches, buy a proper container and save everyone !

It would be greatly appreciated if someone could post some decent multi-vitamine brands or products available here. My Animal Pak is finished. I have code liver capsules in the house, will it replace multi-vitamin ? And Neulife seems to be out of stock on WHEY ! Minimum waiting 3 days as of today !

Last edited by shajufx : 28th April 2009 at 16:56.
Old 28th April 2009, 17:13   #1272
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bblost View Post
^ and if they did, we will get super roaches. The world will be over run by these super power roaches.

Giant Mutant Ninja Roaches!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shajufx View Post
Please dont instigate the roaches, buy a proper container and save everyone !
That word... has a ring to it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shajufx View Post
It would be greatly appreciated if someone could post some decent multi-vitamine brands or products available here. My Animal Pak is finished. I have code liver capsules in the house, will it replace multi-vitamin ? And Neulife seems to be out of stock on WHEY ! Minimum waiting 3 days as of today !
Look through just these last two pages and you'll find vikram18's and 1-t's recommendations.
Old 28th April 2009, 17:19   #1273
BHPian

Quote:
Jassi

nopes there is no zipper - i had to cut the pack open - for a moment I thought i missed it

@shajufx - why don't you goto reliance - there is no waiting they have loads of new stock

@bblost - this is a great idea for a movie - amateur bodybuilder spills whey, roaches eat the same same and mutate into super roaches overnight and unleash their wrath on humankind!!

Last edited by jassi : 28th April 2009 at 17:25.
Old 28th April 2009, 19:40   #1274
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by godog View Post
Look through just these last two pages and you'll find vikram18's and 1-t's recommendations.
Yes I found so many names, but not able to find a local distributor. I tried few known places but no luck.

Quote:
@shajufx - why don't you goto reliance - there is no waiting they have loads of new stock
Sadly reliance (Rajajinagar) has no stock of what I want. They only have chocolate which I will never try again. Multivitamin has no stock too. They quoted MRP.4299 for 5 lbs and 10% discount will apply. I have given my contact number, they will call me if they get vanilla or banana. Wellman multivitamin is available at Koramangala outlet though. No clue about the other brands which they mentioned.
Old 28th April 2009, 21:13   #1275
BHPian

ok my bad on the lack of zipper - on careful inspection of the ON 10lb pack, there is infact a zipper, which i missed

@shajufx - koramangala reliance has double choco, rocky road and strawberry i think. THey only have 10lb packs though.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks