Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 28th April 2009, 21:18   #1276
BHPian

Guys, where can i get ON 100% whey in chennai ?
Old 28th April 2009, 21:21   #1277
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shajufx View Post
Please mention the name or contact number here. Is it Ravikumar ? I got 10% discount from Neulife and home delivery, but never heard of 15% ! My stocks are already out, please post it soon.

Ya. Thats him. He gives 15%. I Bought recently. Tell him Reliance itself gives 10%.
Old 28th April 2009, 21:32   #1278
Senior - BHPian

Double choco has made me hate life !! I had to take the help of my 3 year old to finish the bottle. The only reason I took a chance on double choco was my previous can of Banana flavour felt too sweet to my liking. But now I realize that sweetness is better than the weird taste of double choco. I would not want to try 10Lbs until I find a really likeable flavour later. Vanilla, strawberry, tropical punch etc are to be tried.

Thanks Hemanth, I have his number, will call him again.
Old 28th April 2009, 21:35   #1279
BHPian

Quote:
Double choco has made me hate life !! I had to take the help of my 3 year old to finish the bottle.
Why dont you try blending it along with half an apple. It will taste better.
Old 28th April 2009, 21:45   #1280
BHPian

Quote:
Double choco has made me hate life !!
wow that bad ehn I found double choco pretty ok, but then my bar for taste was set very low, after my encounter with wockhardt chocolate protinex
Also I found that ON premium choco casein tastes really nice
PS - i hear that cookie cream flavor is amazing, unfortunately I could not find it at reliance
Old 28th April 2009, 22:20   #1281
BHPian

I Just Purchased ON. And checked it out against my Old jar of Elite. Apprently they have the same amount of protein, but On has more Carbs.
Old 28th April 2009, 23:19   #1282
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemanthisgreat View Post
Why dont you try blending it along with half an apple. It will taste better.
A decent tasting apple is almost Rs.120 per kilo. And that 1 kilo will count only 3 apples too ! You are already spenting a fortune for the whey, so do you really want to add the cost of the apple to make the whey taste better ? Or prefer a better tasting whey ? Be frank !

Quote:
Originally Posted by jassi View Post
wow that bad ehn .. I found double choco pretty ok, but then my bar for taste was set very low, PS - i hear that cookie cream flavor is amazing, unfortunately I could not find it at reliance
Double choco taste like burned chocolate powder to me. Sorry if my aging taste buds are causing this. Many people had suggested it to me, but its bad. My 3 year old was smart enough to understand, I was giving the shake to him because I didnt like its taste. Now if cookie cream is a disaster, I will have to give it to my neighbour as a 'token of love'.
Old 28th April 2009, 23:47   #1283
BHPian

Quote:
Now if cookie cream is a disaster, I will have to give it to my neighbour as a 'token of love'.
wow thats one lucky neighbor do let us know how cookie cream tastes and also where you got it from
Old 29th April 2009, 00:10   #1284
BHPian

Quote:
And that 1 kilo will count only 3 apples too !
Mannnnn, they injecting whey in them apples down south?! 3 apples is HALF a kilo; bought 'em just an hour ago
Old 29th April 2009, 09:09   #1285
BHPian

Quote:
A decent tasting apple is almost Rs.120 per kilo. And that 1 kilo will count only 3 apples too ! You are already spenting a fortune for the whey, so do you really want to add the cost of the apple to make the whey taste better ? Or prefer a better tasting whey ? Be frank !

You get 5 to 6 apples for a kilo. You can go to city market and buy apples (I buy 5 kgs ) at much cheaper prices. and apple is also good for health.The drink tastes better and you also get to eat the apple. I do not use milk to blend the whey, I use water and apple only.
Old 29th April 2009, 09:28   #1286
BHPian

Quote:
Yes I found so many names, but not able to find a local distributor. I tried few known places but no luck.
Make do with revital till then. It is my staple multi.

Quote:
My 3 year old was smart enough to understand, I was giving the shake to him because I didnt like its taste. Now if cookie cream is a disaster, I will have to give it to my neighbour as a 'token of love'.
You are Evil.
Old 29th April 2009, 10:31   #1287
BHPian

i got the Mocha flavour. Let's see how it is.
Old 29th April 2009, 10:42   #1288
ash_edged

Just finished ON Double Choc flavour and swear I wont buy it again one of the worst and most overhyped whey.

Back to Isopure just picked up a 7lbs. Loading on MRI CE2 and GNC L-Arginine (1500mcg) as well. Fat burners from next month for refine cutting.

Cheers.

Old 29th April 2009, 10:48   #1289
BHPian

ON 100% Whey is the MOST OVERHYPED whey protein of all time.

There are far better whey proteins out there which are more effective, taste better and cost lesser than ON 100% Whey.

The price at which people buy their ON 100% Whey in India falls in the region of 100% Pure Isolate.
Old 29th April 2009, 11:54   #1290
BHPian

I bought 10lbs Whey for 6,300 from Ravikumar just yesterday, The price for a 5lb is 3550. I have not checked the Mrp though to calculate whether it is 10% or 15% discount.

Most Viewed