Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 23rd June 2021, 13:35   #6856
BHPian

Re: The Online Shopping Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunilch View Post
Meanwhile, I am left with a defective phone that I am not at all using and my money is stuck with them.
If you have used a credit card, you should immediately call them for stop payment or if already paid off, they could initiate a transaction inquiry. This might get flip kart to resolve the issue quicker.

Save all your communications and send to the credit card company.

Read your resolution post later. But the advice still stands for people in similar situations.

Last edited by click : 23rd June 2021 at 13:38.
Old 28th June 2021, 10:17   #6857
BHPian

I skimmed through few pages on this topic but couldn't find a suitable answer to my question - Is there a worthy alternative to Ali express who ships to India?
Thilak29 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th June 2021, 07:24   #6858
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thilak29 View Post
I skimmed through few pages on this topic but couldn't find a suitable answer to my question - Is there a worthy alternative to Ali express who ships to India?
Try DH gate... They ship to India. I have ordered two items last week and both of them are shipped. Hoping that the delivery will go smooth...
Regards
Dilip
dilipkumar7278 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 8th July 2021, 12:37   #6859
Senior - BHPian

Anyone has bought shoes from Tata Cliq? Mainly want to know if there are any concerns about fakes and their return policy.
Old 9th July 2021, 10:38   #6860
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
Anyone has bought shoes from Tata Cliq? Mainly want to know if there are any concerns about fakes and their return policy.
I just happened to be reading this post from 2016 a few days ago - specifically about an experience of buying footware from Tata Cliq :
https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shift...ml#post4064255 (The Online Shopping Thread)
Rehaan is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 9th July 2021, 13:03   #6861
Senior - BHPian

Anybody here ordered from Moglix website. Can see some good deals on printers, hence asking. Consumer complaints website shows the other side of the coin with some negative reviews.

https://www.moglix.com/

https://www.consumercomplaints.in/moglix-b115771
Old 9th July 2021, 13:18   #6862
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
I just happened to be reading this post from 2016 a few days ago - specifically about an experience of buying footware from
Thanks! But I already pulled the trigger last night since I couldn't find the model/size anywhere else. Fingers crossed.
Jaguar is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 9th July 2021, 14:28   #6863
BHPian

Quote:
Thanks! But I already pulled the trigger last night since I couldn't find the model/size anywhere else. Fingers crossed.
They are reasonable, ordered a few pairs years back..
babhishek is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th July 2021, 14:41   #6864
BHPian

I had an excellent experience with Bigbasket. I ordered some fruits on Bigbasket. The person who delivered the order said that mangoes were not ripe, and that he could return it if I did not want it. I was okay with waiting, and replied that I would accept the mangoes. He then took took half of the mangoes from one box and placed it in the other box (the 2 kg order was packed as 2 boxes of 1 kg each) and gave me the box with approximately 1.5 kg mangoes and cancelled 1 kg from the order. He said that even if some go bad, I would receive the quantity which I had paid for. I ordered 2 kg, got 1.5+ kg and paid for 1 kg. It is not only about the money, and it was done without even the slightest request from me. It is good to see that the person making the delivery is allowed to make such decisions.
KL01toKA03 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 9th July 2021, 15:10   #6865
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
When it comes to shoes, and with amount of replica on sale, I am ordering directly from manufacturer website now, they generally have good discounts (adidas specially), and I have peace of mind.
AtheK is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th July 2021, 21:48   #6866
Distinguished - BHPian

Here's an offline shopping experience, just to show that these things can still work really well!

Called local battery shop. Battery was delivered and fitted in car, at house, all done, within half an hour.

Batterywale, on the other hand, simply did not work for me at all! It would not find/accept-input of my location and stuck at that point. Three browsers, two devices.

As a person who loves shopping, on or off the internet, of course, during covid times, I am preferring the option that does not involve much interaction with others. With a replacement car battery, there was always going to be a guy fitting it and taking the old one anyway.
Thad E Ginathom is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 9th July 2021, 22:11   #6867
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghodlur View Post
Anybody here ordered from Moglix website. Can see some good deals on printers, hence asking. Consumer complaints website shows the other side of the coin with some negative reviews.

https://www.moglix.com/

https://www.consumercomplaints.in/moglix-b115771
Not electronics but have ordered tools (good selection btw) that were unavailable elsewhere online. Great prices really.
Free but very slow shipping. It could also be because of pandemic lock downs. If I'm not in a hurry I'll definitely order again from them.
amol4184 is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 9th July 2021, 22:55   #6868
BHPian

Hi All, can you please suggest a good 12V car air compressor. I have shortlisted woscher and mytvs brands, any suggestion on which one to buy. This is purely for occasional use and not regular usage.

https://www.amazon.in/Woscher-1610-P...=1&ext_vrnc=hi
Old 9th July 2021, 23:23   #6869
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS80 View Post
Hi All, can you please suggest a good 12V car air compressor. I have shortlisted woscher and mytvs brands, any suggestion on which one to buy. This is purely for occasional use and not regular usage.
I have been using Bergmann typhoon air compressor (bought in 2018). It is good and fills up air quickly. Only drawback is that it heats up a bit. I have used it to pump air in my bike and car and works fine for both.
TorqueyTechie is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 10th July 2021, 10:32   #6870
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thad E Ginathom View Post

Called local battery shop. Battery was delivered and fitted in car, at house, all done, within half an hour.

Similar experience for me. In addition to that the local store offered me a price 100Rs cheaper compared to online prices.

I'm now witnessing that the products those are available both online and offline, most of the local shops are ready to do a price match. Also, deliveries are free in most of the cases.
archat68 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed