Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th September 2010, 20:25   #1441
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhaas307 View Post
Oh I remember that, Sammyboy! Wonderfully quaint and typically American! The burgers were simply fantastic, and the starters (don't remember what we ordered) were perfect for a good warm-up before the marathon, that the 'Moo's Your Daddy' is!
Yeah man that was fun.I think we ordered chicken wings and spring rolls for starters, followed by the Mammoth burgers
Old 7th September 2010, 11:18   #1442
BHPian

In this coming long weekend planning to visit Sivaji mess in banashankari for Biryani and new joint near mekri circle Afrina i guess is the name and might try Beegara mane on St marks rd too
Old 7th September 2010, 11:26   #1443
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by msvg View Post
In this coming long weekend planning to visit Sivaji mess in banashankari for Biryani and new joint near mekri circle Afrina i guess is the name and might try Beegara mane on St marks rd too
Try Shivaji Mess. Good Biryani, Now at a new place.
Beegara Mane - Nothing great about this restaurent. Been there, didn't like the dishes.
Old 7th September 2010, 11:29   #1444
BHPian

Any other hotels new or old similar to sivaji mess,prasahanth hotel in and around bangalore please let me know.I want to try new places as the old ones are becoming boring.
Old 7th September 2010, 21:58   #1445
BHPian

Went for dinner to Phileas Hogg on Marthahalli Outer Ring Road (Above Purple Haze) on Last saturday.

Ratings Out of 10:

Food: 7
Service: 8
Ambiance: 9 (Loved it!!)
Rates: 8

Overall: 8/10
Old 7th September 2010, 22:02   #1446
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SILVERWOOD View Post
Has anyone tired Sevri restaurant @ Mosque road.?

This is my favourite breakfast joint.

Kheema and Kerela Parantha. Yummy
Did you mean Savoury Family restaurant on Mosque Road?
This place is famous for Arabian cuisines like Kabsa, Lehem, Naship, Shawarma etc.
You see alot of Arabs hanging around on weekend nights.
Old 7th September 2010, 23:29   #1447
BHPian

Anyone tried this lassi bar at commercial street ???
Old 8th September 2010, 07:19   #1448
Senior - BHPian

Maxim Paratha Rolls near JNC (Koramangala) dishes out excellent paratha rolls in minutes. I particularly love the Egg rolls at 25 Rs. They serve Veg, Paneer, Aloo, Chicken and Mutton rolls too. It's a small place, but definitely worth a try.
Old 8th September 2010, 08:21   #1449
Senior - BHPian

@sammyboy and @suhaas307: now they have come up with a new burger - I think the name is 'mother of al moo's' or somethink like that, but I remember the description 'two daddys and a prayer' and it is priced at Rs 400
Old 8th September 2010, 09:07   #1450
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by theexperthand View Post
@sammyboy and @suhaas307: now they have come up with a new burger - I think the name is 'mother of al moo's' or somethink like that, but I remember the description 'two daddys and a prayer' and it is priced at Rs 400
Yeah, i think thats the one with a 250gm patty or something if I am not mistaken. Suhaas can finish that one for sure . I will take 2 days .
Old 8th September 2010, 09:16   #1451
BHPian

Folks I am a great fan of chats. These are some of the best places for chats:-

1. "SRI CHATS"-Near Vyalikaval Police station, All the chats are execellent ,hygenic and economical.People who the run the place are very friendly and treat the customers with good manners. Car service is also available.Highly recommended.
2. Chat fellow in front of Sri Radhakrishna temple in Sanjay nagar ,beside the park,the one infront of magazine stall .Car service is available.Highly recommended
3. Chat house in VV puram,one which is right infront of the circle,next to an temple and an ATM,diagonally opposite to VB bakery.Highly recommended for Pav bhajji.
4. Chat house in Wilson garden next to medical shop near Ceralli shop.Highly recommended for dry chats like bhal puri,pineapple masala,Bele masala etc.
5. Chat Gadi in Sheshadripuram next to the park,diagonally opposite to the college entrance.Highly recommended no car sevice.
Old 8th September 2010, 09:19   #1452
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
3. Chat house in VV puram,one which is right infront of the circle,next to an temple and an ATM,diagonally opposite to VB bakery.Highly recommended for Pav bhajji.
also try cutlet masala. too good.
Old 8th September 2010, 10:02   #1453
BHPian

Best Masala/Variety Dosas in Banagalore:
1.CTR,malleshwaram
2.Vidyarthi Bhavan,Gandhibazar
3.Sri udupi Krishna bhavan,Cubbonpet
4.Janardhan hotel,Sivananda circle
5.Modern Cafe, near Sajanrao circle towards JC road
6.Indian COffee house, church street
7.Chalukya hotel
8.Mayyas,jayanagar 4th block
9.MTR
10.Hotel Dwaraka,near Big BULL temple.
11. Davanagere Benne Dosa,chamarajpet

list to continue
Old 8th September 2010, 10:18   #1454
JVH
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Folks I am a great fan of chats. These are some of the best places for chats:-

1. "SRI CHATS"-Near Vyalikaval Police station, All the chats are execellent ,hygenic and economical.People who the run the place are very friendly and treat the customers with good manners. Car service is also available.Highly recommended.
2. Chat fellow in front of Sri Radhakrishna temple in Sanjay nagar ,beside the park,the one infront of magazine stall .Car service is available.Highly recommended
4. Chat house in Wilson garden next to medical shop near Ceralli shop.Highly recommended for dry chats like bhal puri,pineapple masala,Bele masala etc.
5. Chat Gadi in Sheshadripuram next to the park,diagonally opposite to the college entrance.Highly recommended no car sevice.
Couldn't help but post this.
If you really want to taste chats, you should head towards the western side of India starting from Belgaum, Kolhapur...and all the way upto Mumbai. The taste is so yummy and unique, its hard to find the same in the southern cities. Its not to say that the tastes here are bad but they are definitely very different. People who have been tasting the Maharastrian style of chats may not appreciate the chats here specially in Bangalore.
Old 8th September 2010, 11:14   #1455
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboy View Post
Yeah, i think thats the one with a 250gm patty or something if I am not mistaken. Suhaas can finish that one for sure . I will take 2 days .
Moo's your daddy comes with a 350 gm patty, and the whole burger is weighed around 400 gm - so, may be the new one will weight almost double of Moo's ur daddy

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks