Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th February 2021, 17:56   #4531
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dezpo View Post
If this can be used by kid with 20kgs, would like to have it.
Sure, I guess it should easily hold 20kgs. Pickup is from Singasandra, Bangalore. please PM me if interested.
ThatCarGuy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th February 2021, 18:00   #4532
BHPian

Re: The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian

I have a gently used Sony MDR 7506 to give away.
It needs a pair of new ear pads though:
Attached Thumbnails
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-20210217_175710.jpg  

Last edited by dezpo : 17th February 2021 at 18:02.
dezpo is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 17th February 2021, 18:13   #4533
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dezpo View Post
I have a gently used Sony MDR 7506 to give away.
It needs a pair of new ear pads though:
Please add me in queue if not already claimed. Thanks

Last edited by nagr22 : 17th February 2021 at 18:14.
Old 17th February 2021, 18:22   #4534
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatCarGuy View Post
Hello, fellow BHP'ians,

I am giving away a kids car seat, please PM me if someone is interested. Mothercare brand, Used but clean. Cheers

Attachment 2122780

I would like to take this for my daughter
Old 17th February 2021, 18:31   #4535
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TM_Turbo View Post
I would like to take this for my daughter
Hello Turbo, Dezpo has asked for it, in case he doesn't need it I will handover the same to you. Cheers

1.Dezpo
2.Turbo
Old 18th February 2021, 09:09   #4536
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sounak04 View Post
I have a 2012 Pulsar 220F and a 2010 TVS Scooty Pep Plus. I'm ready to give them for free since I have no use for them.

Both the vehicles have not been used since 2016. I have no use of them and would like to give them away ASAP.

The Pep Plus is in good condition without any issues. The Pulsar has had an accident with the Headlight completely broken. The engine and chasis of both the vehicles are in working condition.

Insurance of both the vehicles have expired.

Please feel free to take the vehicles away.
Hi the scooty has been claimed but the bike is still pending. If anyone wants the bike, do let me know
Old 22nd February 2021, 11:30   #4537
BHPian

I would like to give away the below items, please PM me if interested, pickup is from Singasandra.

1) Philips Trimmer, not used for a long time. it has been sanitized.
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_1508.jpg

2) Camera Tripod (quick release plate is missing)
The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_0005.jpg
ThatCarGuy is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 22nd February 2021, 12:57   #4538
BHPian

Quote:
I would like to give away the below items, please PM me if interested, pickup is from Singasandra.

Attachment 2124403

Attachment 2124404
Can I pick up both please.
Old 22nd February 2021, 13:36   #4539
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by zavegur View Post
Hello Zavegur, Sure thing! could you please PM me with your contact details.
Old 22nd February 2021, 14:44   #4540
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by zavegur View Post
I had this same tripod and missed the quick release plate. So made one out of wood and that was working perfectly (until I upgraded to a different tripod and discarded this).
Let me check if the CAD & rough drawing data is still available. If so, I can share it.
Mr.Boss is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 22nd February 2021, 15:59   #4541
BHPian

Quote:

Attachment 2124403

Attachment 2124404
Can I pickup tripod If it is still available please
Old 22nd February 2021, 18:10   #4542
BHPian

I would like to give away my 2010 Bajaj Pulsar 135 LS

Wow, really? Is it running?
Well, nope! I am giving it in "as is" condition. The bike last ran in April-May 2019. Since then it has been parked due to my constant work and personal travels, and then Corona struck. Besides, the auto-choke went kaput around that time in 2019.

What does it require to get running?
A new battery, all fluids and oils changed, a thorough servicing (washing and lubrication), and a tank-up. It also needs a new auto choke unit in case you don't wanna be kicking it for a minute or two every morning. Yes, 135 LS came with an automatic choke.

Who can take it from me?
Any fellow Bhp-ian who wants to own it for free! First-Come-First-Served. I want to do a proper ownership transfer. I am not giving it away as scrap. And sorry, I cannot ship it.

Why am I giving it away?
I am shifting base soon, and have 3 cars at my disposal. This bike will never get the attention or usage it deserves. Though it has many youthful biker memories, it is time to give it to someone who can use it. And, I don't want to run about fixing it and waiting for a buyer. Above all, I love Team-Bhp ! You all are my tribe for life.

Bonus Trivia
This bike of mine was the 135LS Display Bike parked on top of a platform, behind the glass façade facing the road, inside the building at Khivraj Bajaj, Indiranagar 100ft Rd. It had been only 3-4 months since launch when I signed the cheque. The sales guys had a tough time locating the bike billed to me until a wise old SA told them to check the bike on the platform - and there it was!

Other details:
  • Single owner, KA regn.
  • Stock factory tyres
  • No accident history
  • Odo should be about 20K Kms. 4 years of commuter usage, and after that used only for quick grocery shopping or a rare peak-hour dash to work.
  • 3rd party insurance present

What if you don't want the bike, but you own a second gen Wagon R without Window Visors?
Cool! I once ordered the wrong set of Window Visors for my Wagon R. I am giving those away too. They are unused and will fit the second generation Wagon R and Stingray.

So, pm me and lets get chatty!

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20210222_161800.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20210222_161740.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20210222_161816.jpg

The Giveaway Thread: Post up anything you want to give away FREE to a fellow BHPian-img_20210222_175034.jpg
Miel is offline   (60) Thanks
Old 22nd February 2021, 19:29   #4543
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miel View Post
======
Attachment 2124556

Hi, I would like to take your bike. Please DM me your details
Old 22nd February 2021, 19:46   #4544
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:

[]
I have no need for a bike or window visors, but that that is the most interesting giveaway classified I've ever read! 😁
mayankk is offline   (26) Thanks
Old 22nd February 2021, 19:54   #4545
BHPian

Quote:
If not claimed, can i have it please?

Last edited by Gannu_1 : 23rd February 2021 at 10:12. Reason: Trimming quoted post. Please avoid quoting a large post as it inconveniences small screen users. Thanks!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks