Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th March 2009, 01:19   #331
Senior - BHPian

i got a couple of fastracks and a 6 year old timex marine.
Old 17th March 2009, 03:19   #332
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manolin View Post
This is the watch i have been lusting for. Dont know how much it costs, but the minute i saw it, knew that this will be my last watch...
Many thanks for your appreciation. All I can say is that it is worth every penny.Took me a while to decide on this model though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quickdraw View Post
The collection is worth a fortune! I think all of us here would be very eager to see the other watches you mentioned. I am a big fan of Audemar's myself and Patek Philippe I dream about!
Sure, will put pictures of the rest of the watches as well. I am glad that you liked this one.
Old 17th March 2009, 04:53   #333
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_limit View Post
Many thanks for your appreciation. All I can say is that it is worth every penny.Took me a while to decide on this model though.

Sure, will put pictures of the rest of the watches as well. I am glad that you liked this one.
Who wouldnt the timepieces you mentioned are the epitome of tech in watch making. I would die for a collection like that.
Old 17th March 2009, 13:51   #334
BHPian

I have a Tag Heuer Indy 500 Chronograph, Tag Heuer Formula 1 Chronograph, Tag heuer Formula 1 Kimi Raikonnen Limited edition.
Old 17th March 2009, 17:48   #335
BHPian

Emporio Armani AR0145. Its the closest i could reach to my dream: Cartier Tank Americaine W26019L1.

This one cost me a measly GBP 180 as compared to GBP 12,600 for the cheapest Cartier watch in that particular series.
Attached Thumbnails
Which watch do you own?-ar0145rrp195.jpg  

Which watch do you own?-w26019l1.jpg  

Old 17th March 2009, 20:32   #336
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akhilesh51 View Post
Emporio Armani AR0145. Its the closest i could reach to my dream: Cartier Tank Americaine W26019L1.

This one cost me a measly GBP 180 as compared to GBP 12,600 for the cheapest Cartier watch in that particular series.
Well Cartier Tank Americaine W2601956 with leather strap retails for £ 5300. Other with leather strap watches in Cartier Tank Americaine series retails for any where between £ 5300-£ 8200
Old 17th March 2009, 21:59   #337
Senior - BHPian

@no_limit : Would you mind if I asked you to share the prices of your timepieces? If not publicly then by PM. Because all I've ever seen is price on request in catalogues so would love to know how much would it cost to rock a patek or a audemers.
Old 17th March 2009, 22:10   #338
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by quickdraw View Post
@no_limit : Would you mind if I asked you to share the prices of your timepieces? If not publicly then by PM. Because all I've ever seen is price on request in catalogues so would love to know how much would it cost to rock a patek or a audemers.
I will definitely put the pictures of Patek and AP. These are not my day to day watches and so I will have to take them out of Watch winder and click the pictures. Will definitely post over week end. Please accept my apologies for this delay.
Old 17th March 2009, 23:06   #339
BHPian

I have -
1. CASIO Edifice Chronograph
2. Titan Steel
3. Titan Moon Phase
4. Titan Fastrack
Planing to buy a digital watch. Earlier I had a Timax Ironman, this time I'll go for Casio DataBank.
Old 23rd March 2009, 12:42   #340
BHPian

One ancient Favre Leuba manual which doesn't work, yet worn daily "till I get my Rolex".

Also a 20 year old Titan, one Swiss pocket watch that I used to wear regularly on my G'father's silver chain (can't remember the make), a Yankee sports kind of watch- I detest the pelbe mile-wide-popularity of quartz.

my favourites: Blancpain manual slim, PP Pagoda, Jaeger Reverso, Omega DeVille.

Want a Rolex Oyster Perpetual badly in SS.

Some of you gents have real beauties: the Corum Admiral's cup, couple of Brietlings, The Rolex of course etc. Congrats. I believe the Big 'B' has a fantastic collection.

There was this Rolex that belonged to my maternal G'father, and I quite had my eye on it. Turned out it was stolen by my cousin's classmate at Stanford Medical School! Imagine that.
Old 25th March 2009, 22:00   #341
BHPian

This is what's on my wrist today. Another of AP all time classic but sadly it does not get as much wrist time as it deserve.
The Pictures of rest of the watches will follow soon. Sorry its just me being lazy. Too much of hassle in taking them out of watch winder and clicking the picture.
( Picture of my Breitling posted on post number 325)
Attached Thumbnails
Which watch do you own?-ap.jpg  

Old 26th March 2009, 08:36   #342
BHPian

Quote:
This is what's on my wrist today. Another of AP all time classic but sadly it does not get as much wrist time as it deserve.
The Pictures of rest of the watches will follow soon. Sorry its just me being lazy. Too much of hassle in taking them out of watch winder and clicking the picture.
no_limit: That's gorgeous, Sir. Obviously a man of taste.
Old 27th March 2009, 02:47   #343
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by netchef View Post
no_limit: That's gorgeous, Sir. Obviously a man of taste.
Many thanks for your appreciation. But I am too young to be called "Sir"
Old 27th March 2009, 05:50   #344
BHPian

Quote:
I love the way the slots on the bezel screws are aligned; shows the mechanical perfection of APs. HUBLOT also has designs (very) similar to the Royal Oak; but they dont seem to care about the alignment of bezel screws!

I believe Sachin Tendulkar is a massive fan of AP; he always seems to be wearing a different Royal Oak in his pics!
Attached Thumbnails
Which watch do you own?-hublot_1.jpg  

Old 27th March 2009, 10:05   #345
BHPian

Quote:
Many thanks for your appreciation. But I am too young to be called "Sir"
...Then I saw your list of cars, now I know tis must be some hi-flying job at MI5! Lovely, congrats.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks