Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th October 2017, 09:39   #676
BHPian

Re: Spooky Experiences : Share them here

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbala View Post
Perhaps a CCTV installation will help here??
Indeed. avoided for 2 reasons

1. Will make us conscious, the "home feeling" will be lost
2. I don't want to break any harmony in the house
Old 4th October 2017, 10:05   #677
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superleggera View Post
Would like to know what BHPians feel. Is there any problem?
I dont intend to scare you but you may just want to read this or this

I have never had any experience myself and I feel this is just the mind playing tricks on us, especially a mind which is not really fresh
Old 4th October 2017, 10:29   #678
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
, I don't feel scared about it, but there is an unexplained worry.
You are right. There is nothing to feel really scared. This cannot physically harm you. What you have in the house is a mare, i.e. a female vette

She can give you Nachtmahrs. The Norse believe that these can even cause grave physical harm, but I feel that is an old wives tale.

If you still have her around and there are no nightmares, it means she is still not developed, and is slowly leeching energy to get into her true form.
If you ever encounter this, just recite this poem

Quote:
Hier leg' ich mich schlafen,
Keine Nachtmahr soll mich plagen,
Bis sie schwemmen alle Wasser,
Die auf Erden fließen,
Und tellet alle Sterne,
Die am Firmament erscheinen!
Dazu helfe mir Gott Vater, Sohn und heiliger Geist. Amen!
Old 4th October 2017, 11:34   #679
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsk1979 View Post
You are right. There is nothing to feel really scared. This cannot physically harm you. What you have in the house is a mare, i.e. a female vette

She can give you Nachtmahrs. The Norse believe that these can even cause grave physical harm, but I feel that is an old wives tale.

If you still have her around and there are no nightmares, it means she is still not developed, and is slowly leeching energy to get into her true form.
If you ever encounter this, just recite this poem
Really???
Old 4th October 2017, 13:03   #680
BHPian

Quote:
And he is back !!

Rough poem translation:

Here I am lying down to sleep;
No night-mare shall plague me
until they have swum through all the waters
that flow upon the earth,
and counted all stars
that appear in the skies.
Thus help me God Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. Amen!

And here is the reference: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mare_(folklore)
Old 4th October 2017, 14:51   #681
BHPian

My father passed away in 2009, He fell suddenly ill, and had to be taken to a hospital at night. He used to stay alone, was a month in the ICU.

We have a doberman at home in Kerala. When my father was there, my dog would come a lot to his window over looking the porch to check on him, occasionally he would come inside too.

Strangely, after he passed away, my dog would enter the house, but will never enter my father's room, he will sit in front of the door to his room, but will never enter, I have tried a lot to bring him in, but he just won't.

He enters all other rooms, even goes to the terrace, but not his room now.

They definitely can see much more.
Old 4th October 2017, 16:07   #682
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbala View Post
Really???
Hi SBala,

Read about your experience, reminded me of my own.
This usually starts as a mundane not too worrisome activity which are surprisingly repetitive. After a period of time you will even get used to it - becomes part of routine.
However, what I experienced and saw the similarities in your experience as well as in the links referring to Adam Ellis - it first starts with trying to grab your attention. Making you acknowledge their presence.
Over time the attention grabbing becomes more and more obvious - (nail-cutter missing) - we had locked doors banging, creaking, crying sounds etc.
I hope it does not scare you, but you may even encounter her - I did too.

Serious advise would be to have cameras installed, build a case and move out. Lease money is not worth the mental hassle and games. Worse thing - hardly anyone would believe you.

Cheers!
Trojan
Old 4th October 2017, 23:06   #683
BHPian

Quote:
and is slowly leeching energy to get into her true form.
Leeching energy from where? Is it from the people who stays in the house - It may explains some of the illness and fatigue we are having.

Last edited by Superleggera : 4th October 2017 at 23:08.
Old 5th October 2017, 04:40   #684
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Leeching energy from where? Is it from the people who stays in the house - It may explains some of the illness and fatigue we are having.
Of course the residents. Evil also is born as a child, and only when it grows it can do considerable damage.
But the poem I listed should get rid of the thing pretty good.
Old 5th October 2017, 14:31   #685
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan View Post
Hi Superleggera,

Read about your experience, reminded me of my own.
This usually starts as a mundane not too worrisome activity which are surprisingly repetitive. After a period of time you will even get used to it - becomes part of routine.
However, what I experienced and saw the similarities in your experience as well as in the links referring to Adam Ellis - it first starts with trying to grab your attention. Making you acknowledge their presence.
Over time the attention grabbing becomes more and more obvious - (nail-cutter missing) - we had locked doors banging, creaking, crying sounds etc.
I hope it does not scare you, but you may even encounter her - I did too.

Serious advise would be to have cameras installed, build a case and move out. Lease money is not worth the mental hassle and games. Worse thing - hardly anyone would believe you.
Quote:
Hello Superleggera,

I goofed up in tagging, quoted SBala when I was actually replying to you!

Cheers,
Trojan
Old 5th October 2017, 20:32   #686
BANNED

Quote:
You are right. There is nothing to feel really scared. This cannot.........ever encounter this, just recite this poem

Hallelujah - he's back! Don't do this tsk - without you this thread falls asleep. Do show up more often.

And the mare & incubus often produce offspring, the mini-bus.
Old 5th October 2017, 23:07   #687
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
I still can't get the logic behind these incidents and never in my life I have faced similar situations. I believe there is some thing spooky attached to it.
There are no other issues in the house, cant move out from here before lease expiry. Would like to know what BHPians feel.
I don't wish to belittle or doubt your experience. You may want to recite the Hanuman Chalisa if you are a Hindu.

As for small things going missing. Well we once had that at our home in 2003. All of a sudden small non descript items started disappearing - tweezers, hair clips, combs, my neck ties, then my cuff links, pencils, bottle openers etc. And viola one day our youngest who was six years old announces she has set up a shop and Papa, Momma, Nani Nanu and Dadi and Daddu can come and buy things from it. Guess what!
Old 6th October 2017, 00:59   #688
BHPian

Quote:
We moved to this apt around 6 months ago.
1. My daughter has a habit of coming close to kitchen and hiding somewhere, for the first few times she thought the kid is playing that trick. Every time she checked, my second daughter was sound asleep. This happens mostly in the mornings

2. there was one plate untouched, which had just with a rice alone . No one had given a plate with rice alone to any kid !. Was wondering who put it.

3. Last weekend I found all the 5 nail cutters hidden below the wash basin closet, to the corner,under some plastic covers - which is again not a reachable position for my kids. After this incident, I placed another steel hook near the plastic one and hung the nail cutter there, which is STILL there. Dont want to try out the other method again.

There are no other issues in the house, cant move out from here before lease expiry. Would like to know what BHPians feel. Is there any problem?
My wife confirms that its a little girl. Being a father of two girls and knowing how lovable they are, I don't feel scared about it, but there is an unexplained worry.
let's think rationally first.
1. Maybe your mind is playing tricks indeed, as your daughter keeps on repeating the same activity brain might have developed a response to suspect her doing it at any given trigger.
2. Someone might have brought a plate of extra rice for the kids so that they can take it if needed.
3. Maybe one of your kids don't want her nails cut. Girls like long nails. Kids are sometimes capable of doing things we don't expect them to do.

Now for the scary part:
1. Whatever entity is there in the house, if there is one at all, is trying to learn from your kids. It's trying to imitate them and now trying to anticipate your response towards it's acts, to see if you can distinguish between if it's IT or your kids.
2. Again trying to imitate the kids, learning how they behave and live. It's trying to copy their acts.
3. Either it wants to develop a feeling of frustration, distrust, anger amongst the family members or it's just trying to disturb the hygiene of the family members as that leads to inferiority, dark things easily attach to shabby, miserable, untidy people who give up in good clean happy way of living. It's also a way of disturbing you, that's why its evil, maybe a small act but evil indeed. It wants someone to have long nails maybe to be like IT?

All this is now advanced from the beginning stage, as you now know of it's presence and has accepted it. It is trying to interfere with your lives knowingly and you have accepted it's acts consciously which has given it further strength to perform more acts.

If it is some poor deprived girl's soul why is it trying to imitate your kids acts and also is seeking attention? Is it trying to become one of them? You do the math.

Does the ambience in your house feels dull or boring like someone has sucked the energy out of it? even when there is sufficient lighting? Do you feel tired in your home in comparison to when you are outside? If it's nothing like that than you have nothing to worry, it's just your mind playing tricks on you and everything has a rational explanation behind it's occurrence.

Last edited by wrongturn : 6th October 2017 at 01:02.
Old 13th October 2017, 16:36   #689
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrongturn View Post
let's think rationally first.
1. Maybe your mind is playing tricks indeed, as your daughter keeps on repeating the same activity brain might have developed a response to suspect her doing it at any given trigger.
2. Someone might have brought a plate of extra rice for the kids so that they can take it if needed.
3. Maybe one of your kids don't want her nails cut. Girls like long nails. Kids are sometimes capable of doing things we don't expect them to do.

Now for the scary part:
1. Whatever entity is there in the house, if there is one at all, is trying to learn from your kids. It's trying to imitate them and now trying to anticipate your response towards it's acts, to see if you can distinguish between if it's IT or your kids.
2. Again trying to imitate the kids, learning how they behave and live. It's trying to copy their acts.
3. Either it wants to develop a feeling of frustration, distrust, anger amongst the family members or it's just trying to disturb the hygiene of the family members as that leads to inferiority, dark things easily attach to shabby, miserable, untidy people who give up in good clean happy way of living. It's also a way of disturbing you, that's why its evil, maybe a small act but evil indeed. It wants someone to have long nails maybe to be like IT?

Does the ambience in your house feels dull or boring like someone has sucked the energy out of it? even when there is sufficient lighting? Do you feel tired in your home in comparison to when you are outside? If it's nothing like that than you have nothing to worry, it's just your mind playing tricks on you and everything has a rational explanation behind it's occurrence.
I tend to agree with what you said here.

Being watched can be caused by too much EMF sensitivity or exposure to EMF at this new house, unshielded wiring, long exposure to electronics, fear cage exposure, ELF exposure etc.

Visual apparition may be caused by reflection, matrixing, mind playing tricks, pareidolia, apophenia etc.

suggest checking on those parameters and rule all of them out.
Quote:
I still can't get the logic behind these incidents and never in my life I have faced similar situations. I believe there is some thing spooky attached to it.

This is a story from USA. It all started when we (me, my wife, 2 girls 8 and 3.5 years old) moved to another 2BHK apartment , 10 miles away from where I was staying earlier. We moved to this apt around 6 months ago.
There are no other issues in the house, cant move out from here before lease expiry. Would like to know what BHPians feel. Is there any problem?
My wife confirms that its a little girl. Being a father of two girls and knowing how lovable they are, I don't feel scared about it, but there is an unexplained worry.
If its leeching energy from the living being around as an energy source, you or other members may feel exhausted, less motivated, withdrawn or causing health issues, it's parasitical or malevolent in nature.

Start with protection, forget about anything else and strengthen the belief system since belief are major part of our consciousness. By developing a conscious energy immune system, our energy should be able to defend itself if an attachment is attempted. This doesn't have any side effects and should be beneficial in anyways, even if you are not dealing with something you're suspecting.
There are numerous rituals and faiths from different regions, cultures and faiths used by those who believe in their (rituals' and faiths') protective abilities and properties. Its up to an individual to decide which one will work best for him, if you have more belief in Hanuman chalisa, I assume that should work>>

I've heard about the intelligent and non-intelligent energies, but I don't know how that works, so not sure if energies would understand the words (the poem or hanuman chalisa) you are reciting, some say intelligent may do, my assumption is its just going to build a belief system that I mentioned earlier, going to build some good electromagnetic filed of your own that can resist and fight off an invasion or manipulation from a foreign EMF. Some meditation, building some psychic abilities, strengthening aura and lot of other things that can be done that needs some dedication.

If strengthening doesn't work well, the next step you may want to investigate the cause(root cause), knowing the history of the property, knowing more so that you are better equipped to fight, know what you are dealing with, start with some basic tools like EMF meters, mel-meters, IR or thermal cameras (if you have enough skills to interpret those on your own), or seek help from a friend who knows more around this or a professional investigators, but those are the extreme things, I feel, most times its mind playing tricks, all that wrongturn said above or other science that is part of explainable category; if not, in most cases, strengthening should protect you and you may not have to go that far.
Old 17th October 2017, 01:07   #690
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketan View Post

if not, in most cases, strengthening should protect you and you may not have to go that far.
Thanks.Incident in the last two weeks include,

1. Presence of hairbands in the home which we never bought.
2. The box where in we keep the clips-bands-combs (Of my daughters) etc gets messy and it looks like some one searched inside it

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks