Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 10th November 2017, 15:56   #706
Senior - BHPian

Re: Spooky Experiences : Share them here

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsk1979 View Post
What are words which are just written? Tell me if a page of a book is never opened, is the page even written? Is it Schrodinger's page?

So the poem does not exist till you recite it. And evil never stops its action, its willed.
If you have a soul made of hellfire with a will to bind any entity you do not need poems. Just like superman does not need a gun.
However if you do not, then you need this poem.

Think of it like a weapon in the hand of a weak person.
Really sorry for late reply and thanks for responding. But, doubt is still not cleared fully. The words in the poem when recited exists only when spelt. Does NOT exist even 1 Nano sec post the recitation. So, how does it impact?

Also, the meaning associated with the words in a particular Language (in which Poem is written ) is NOT the same when interpreted in some other language (Imagine a language that has some words giving different meaning).

How does the spirit associate the meaning of the poem in the same language intended "to be associated" by the reciter.

I think these are all theoretically impossible to prove/disprove. So, it starts with belief and ends with belief.
Old 10th November 2017, 19:33   #707
BHPian

A thread to both believers/non-believers that keeps them glued till the last post, at least to me.

Let me share mine. Back to 2007 to the office where I was working.
It was a 24x7 environment and I used to get out of office by evening when the next manager came in and took charge of the floor. That particular evening he couldn't come in due to an emergency and I had to extend till 11.30pm. The office had two floors and the major production continued on the 2nd floor from 7pm. I visited the floor to check with supervisors if everything was okay so that I could leave. All through this errand, deep inside my mind I was singing a song from an old movie and I walked down the stairs, unlocked my car and switched on the radio after starting my car which was in the parking area that was so poorly lit and silent. I was so shocked and lost my senses when the song that I kept singing in my mind just continued on the radio. I just could not believe my own ears. I noticed the hairs on my arms stood and I was trembling. I looked at IRVM. There was nothing to see but it enhanced my fear intensely. I wanted to call someone to talk until I reach home. But I did not or possibly could not do that and I just kept driving till I reached home. All through the drive I let the radio sing in an effort to not irritate the bad spirit (how stupid of me). I wanted to call the supervisor on floor to check if someone was listening to radio on floor. But none are supposed to bring in their mobile phones to floor at least till their manager was at office. Till date this incident sounds like an unsolved foolish mystery. I just convince myself by assuming that probably someone on the floor was listening to the radio and the supervisor just defended him. But those very first moments immediately after switching on the car stereo still sends shivers down my spine.
Old 10th November 2017, 23:56   #708
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkveda View Post
So, it starts with belief and ends with belief.
Empires, civilizations, monuments, dreams, hopes aspirations have been built with belief. Majority of the world goes on with belief. Yet you doubt its power?

Last edited by Aditya : 14th November 2017 at 23:37. Reason: Typo
Old 11th November 2017, 00:20   #709
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by petrolhead_chn View Post
A thread to both believers/non-believers that keeps them glued till the last post, at least to me.
Exactly same thing has happened to me and that also multiple times, in fact I even have an explanation too for it:

Point 1: Its a song you like and have memorized, else you couldn't sing it for too long
Point 2: Someone was either listening to it on radio or murmuring it on the production line. It is hardly a word or phrase of the song and you start thinking and singing it
Point 3: You are singing the song parallel to the radio and once you got in your car, radio turned ON exactly at the point where you was.

I listen to FM quite a bit and this happens to me time and again.

Quote:
Empires, civilizations, monuments, dreams, hopes aspirations have been build with belief. Majority of the world goes on with belief. Yet you doubt its power?
This is probably one of the most entertaining threads on entire forum and I have gone through the entire thread once, it's your reply which is always in a league of itself. Just hilarious, you got some serious skill man when it comes to writing the supernatural stuff

Last edited by VKumar : 11th November 2017 at 00:23.
Old 11th November 2017, 13:17   #710
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by petrolhead_chn View Post
A thread to both believers/non-believers that keeps them glued till the last post, at least to me..

..Let me share mine. But those very first moments immediately after switching on the car stereo still sends shivers down my spine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VKumar View Post
Exactly same thing has happened to me and that also multiple times, in fact I even have an explanation too for it:

Point 1: Its a song you like and have memorized, else you couldn't sing it for too long
Point 2: Someone was either listening to it on radio or murmuring it on the production line. It is hardly a word or phrase of the song and you start thinking and singing it
Point 3: You are singing the song parallel to the radio and once you got in your car, radio turned ON exactly at the point where you was.

I listen to FM quite a bit and this happens to me time and again.
So, you were crooning a song and it came on radio right then. What is spooky about it ?
The next time this happens, just wait for the song to end and think of another one while the ads go on. A different song appears and all the spook in your mind would be gone in a second.

I tried the above once and the same song that I thought about came 3 times.
I was humming "Jab deep jale aana" and switched on the radio and there it was. After it ended I thought about "Gori tera gaon", and bam -- it came up next. I thought "Aa aare mitwa", and there you go.
It was a Yesudas Hindi songs program and I was a fan of Yesudas, there ends the mystery.

Last edited by suhaas307 : 15th March 2018 at 18:29. Reason: Trimming quoted post for improved readability
Old 14th November 2017, 11:33   #711
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Empires, civilizations, monuments, dreams, hopes aspirations have been build with belief. Majority of the world goes on with belief. Yet you doubt its power?

This, again, is how we attribute to belief. There is no data to either prove or disprove this attribute.
Old 14th November 2017, 13:36   #712
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
This, again, is how we attribute to belief. There is no data to either prove or disprove this attribute.
There is no such thing as data, or proof. Its all what you believe. What you believe becomes true. You think therefore you are
Old 14th November 2017, 14:10   #713
BHPian

Quote:
Really sorry for late reply and thanks for responding. But, doubt is still not cleared fully. The words in the poem when recited exists only when spelt. Does NOT exist even 1 Nano sec post the recitation. So, how does it impact?

Also, the meaning associated with the words in a particular Language (in which Poem is written ) is NOT the same when interpreted in some other language (Imagine a language that has some words giving different meaning).

How does the spirit associate the meaning of the poem in the same language intended "to be associated" by the reciter.

I think these are all theoretically impossible to prove/disprove. So, it starts with belief and ends with belief.
It cannot be explained until you experience it for yourself.

I have few accounts too. Scary events.

I have already enrolled myself for German classes.
Old 17th November 2017, 01:54   #714
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
There is no such thing as data, or proof. Its all what you believe. What you believe becomes true. You think therefore you are
Partially agree, not enough data to prove things here. Although the research and studies being done for centuries now.
In a rationalist's dictionary, belief system is something where you cannot associate a logic with. At this time, its something which is not explained well but may have a better explanation soon.
@gkveda, you must have known/read/heard about the clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience etc, you may have known about the terms like ESP (not the Electronic Stability Program, guys).
I assume there is much more going on in there which is beyond what we can associate a logic with or have enough evidences.

A very high level view, I'd like to presume these methods of chanting, praying, mantras etc. as a charging systems for our bio magnetic fields, somewhere I heard/read ancient temples used to do exactly that. So, eventually it comes down to who's got stronger emf (field) to dominate other entities or protect one we represent.
Chanting a German prayer may surely strengthen your magnetic field but chanting hanuman chaalisa may work as a dash charger for an Indian when compared to German prayer! And there are many other effective ways to charge and strengthen this field, used by various different people in different ways, one may be more effective for someone than others.
That's just my opinion and I may be wrong, this is how I'm trying to reason and I may change and evolve as we continue to move in the journey. Nevertheless, an interesting thread, love to read experiences here, keep them coming.
Old 17th November 2017, 04:35   #715
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketan View Post
Chanting a German prayer may surely strengthen your magnetic field but chanting hanuman chaalisa may work as a dash charger for an Indian when compared to German prayer!
Its not about strength. If you connected your phone to a more powerful 10000KV high tension cable, will it charge faster? Or will it fry?
So the right "quality" and right "quantity" is needed. For example, an army major ordering a soldier from Haryana in Hindi will get the job done, but a Brigadier ordering in Tamil will not. So the entity also has to understand your command.
Old 17th November 2017, 10:23   #716
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Its not about strength. If you connected your phone to a more powerful 10000KV high tension cable, will it charge faster? Or will it fry?
So the right "quality" and right "quantity" is needed. For example, an army major ordering a soldier from Haryana in Hindi will get the job done, but a Brigadier ordering in Tamil will not. So the entity also has to understand your command.
How do we know what language does entity understand ?
How do we know what quality and quantity is required for each entity?
why does the entity move out with a particular mantra?

And finally, what is written in any mantra that irritates the entity? If you read any Hanuman chalisa or any other Mantra, I see only praise of lord Hanuman's performance in the past and his winning stories over demons/devils. Why will this irritate any entity?
Old 17th November 2017, 11:44   #717
BHPian

This is something which happened to my friends; rather I heard it from them. Also this is something that happened long ago - like 20+ years ago when we are school going kids.

So these friends of mine used to travel daily by rickshaw to school and back. The rickshaw kaka was a good person and took care of all kids. So one day which was the last day of school before Christmas vacations, the kaka decided to take all the kids on an outing and a little party (means some wadapav and pepsicolas).

Those in Pune might know the taljai hill. In those days it was an isolated place housing only one bunglow which was known as bhoot bangla. On the top of this hill is a beautiful temple and behind the temple is a forest area with lots of dense vegetation. The only road those days was a kuccha ghat road with no lights.

The whole gang started off mid morning with a plan to visit the temple and then have a picnic lunch in the forest area. Well, picking up everyone took time and they reached around 1pm to the temple. They had a good time there then had a picnic lunch.

By the time they started back, it was 4pm. Now this was a single road with no major offshoots which joined directly to the main tar road. No one knows what happened exactly but even after 2 hours, they were still going around in circles on the ghat road. Everyone was scared since they had heard stories about something called as 'chakwa' in marathi which means you keep coming to the same spot losing your way.

Finally after 2 and a half hours or so, they were able to join the tar road and the kaka dropped everyone home. It was dark when they finally reached home and the parents were properly worries because this was when there were no cellphones. There was a myth that the bhoot bangla had some entities which did not like people coming close or something like that.

I have heard of this chakwa thing from many people although I have not experienced it myself on the many treks done all over Maharashtra.

Another incident happened, also in a school outing to Taljai. We had a nature club and all of us were visiting the forest area for bird watching. Well, while we were waiting for all members to reach, some of us (including me) decided to check out the bhoot bangla close up. Just as we reached the steps of the porch, a middle aged man rushed out screaming obscenities at us.

All of us just panicked and started running away but he did not give up. He picked up a bamboo lying there and ran after us. Only when we reached open ground did he give up and go back. I can still see him, wearing only orange colored chaddis and a sleeveless vest (banyan) with a stubble on this face and mad eyes. We were all shaken but did not mention this to our teachers lest they admonish us.

Last edited by luvDriving : 17th November 2017 at 11:50. Reason: Addition
Old 17th November 2017, 12:21   #718
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvDriving View Post
I have heard of this chakwa thing from many people although I have not experienced it myself on the many treks done all over Maharashtra.
"Chakwa" is not a supernatural phenomenon, it is quite real. I experience it everyday when going round in circles while dealing with my bosses (in office and at home)!

Thanks for the post, felt like going on a nostalgia trip after reading about the Taljai bhoot bangla after so many years!

Cheers,
Vikram
Old 18th November 2017, 05:35   #719
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
How do we know what language does entity understand ?
How do we know what quality and quantity is required for each entity?
why does the entity move out with a particular mantra?

And finally, what is written in any mantra that irritates the entity? If you read any Hanuman chalisa or any other Mantra, I see only praise of lord Hanuman's performance in the past and his winning stories over demons/devils. Why will this irritate any entity?
I've got the similar questions. I have heard about the intelligent and non-intelligent entities from a set of paranormal investigation group that I know, they did mention that intelligent entity would understand various languages and may have much knowledge around the other worldly matters. However, I have had hard time to buy that! I didn't ask a lot of questions but tried to associate that with an idea of the age of the soul we're dealing with, depending on the age and experience of the soul, it may be able to communicate better or not communicate at all with someone too far in the dimension.
However, this is just going to help communicate and wont really help protect or dominate without answering the questions that you have asked on
Why only certain words or mantras matter?
How would I determine the right quality and right quantity here? How can I figure out when and where and what KVA is needed??
If its not about any type of strength, what is it in that mantra that is going to help one!?
Old 19th November 2017, 21:45   #720
BHPian

^^

It’s not important that “evil” should understand your language or what you are reciting.

For a non-believer,
Once we start reciting, the meaning of hymns start Its effects on our subconscious mind which starts fighting the evil i.e. fear.
The power of poems/songs on our mindset/psychology is enormous. Patriotic songs, national anthems, army/march songs/music are examples.

Now for a believer (like me)
If I am in an alien area and encounter a miscreant, and If I know a friend who is powerful enough to defeat that miscreant, I can call that friend in my language, Its not important that evil would understand because I am not requesting him for mercy.

Last edited by Vishal.R : 19th November 2017 at 22:03.

Most Viewed