Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th June 2009, 15:16   #136
BHPian

profile pic of alpha1 seems like that of a possessed person!
Old 19th June 2009, 16:08   #137
Senior - BHPian

Hmmm... there was a news item sometime back about a Burger King outlet in US selling burgers laced with marijuana. Maybe CCD took a leaf out of their book (literally), Arindham.
Must... try...this...CCD.
Old 19th June 2009, 16:15   #138
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitoj View Post
Hmmm... there was a news item sometime back about a Burger King outlet in US selling burgers laced with marijuana. Maybe CCD took a leaf out of their book (literally),
He he he, nicely put down.
Old 3rd July 2009, 00:34   #139
Senior - BHPian

Ghost/unbelivable true stories?

Do we have any threads on ghost experiences or something that happened with anyone which has no explanation ?
@ Mods thread can be merged if similar thread exists.

There is something that i experienced a few nights ago.
This incident took place just outside my house.
I was on the comp at around 2 AM,
There was pin-drop-silence , suddenly I heard a biker crash outside my house.
I peep from my window to see if everything is ok and I saw the rider screaming restlessly .
First I thought he was drunk.

As it continued for a while, there were a few people around who gathered to help him and asked him what actually happened.

The Rider was pointing out at something and asked everyone not to go towards it.He told everyone(screamingly) that "there is something strange there "

But when I looked around to where he was pointing , there was nothing.
It was just a part of the road which he was pointing at.

Till here everyone thought that he was really drunk.
What I saw next left me shocked.

My neighbour walked towards the direction pointed out by the Rider and as soon as he reached that place my neighbour collapsed like a pillar.

I freaked out at that moment and didn't know what was going on.
I had never felt so scared, infact that was the only time I REALLY got scared.

However after a few mins my neighbour was fine, when i spoke to him about it he told he himself didn't know what and how this happened.
I keep thinking what must have actually happened.

It was a real strange and scary experience for me.

Last edited by manishasrani : 3rd July 2009 at 00:35.
Old 3rd July 2009, 00:50   #140
Senior - BHPian

It exists, it's here-> http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...them-here.html, I mean a thread on ghosts/spooky experience ;-)

BTW, where is this place? Have you asked the biker what had he saw there?
Old 3rd July 2009, 00:57   #141
Senior - BHPian

Whoa! Thats spooky.

Btw I'm starting to believe in all the 'there are multiple dimensions' thing.
(that could be the case here ?)
Old 3rd July 2009, 01:43   #142
Senior - BHPian

it probable must be the dementors. the rider probably would be a non muggle to see that.
Old 3rd July 2009, 02:03   #143
BHPian

Manish, just curious. When your neighbour 'hit' something, did he get hurt ? Was he able to feel what he banged against?
Old 3rd July 2009, 02:40   #144
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surprise View Post
Might be. I remember the guys in our street used to fill the tea packets with mud, completely pack it back & throw it on the busy street to watch who is that guy picking it up.

My experience:

My house is located just one compound away from the burial ground. During my school days, I have made a room for me on the open terrace with hut. It has got no doors and just a cot.

One night, I felt as if someone entered the room, sat on me & pressing my neck to the core. I was trying different thing to pull that ghost or whatever it may be to the floor. I was shouting to the maximum, but my voice is not at all coming out. After struggling for 5-10 mins, I woke up with a jerk. I could realize that was a dream, but my whole body was soaked in sweat.

I had heard some of my friends have similar experience & some believe it was the act of the ghost, but I don't.

Any doctors (psychologist) out there in the forum who could throw some light
This keeps happening to me regularly and my house is nowhere near a graveyard. It shares the ***T out of me and usually can't sleep after that. Can't go running to my mom can I? I'm 24. I just switch on the lights and watch a movie or something.
Old 3rd July 2009, 07:57   #145
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surprise View Post
One night, I felt as if someone entered the room, sat on me & pressing my neck to the core. I was trying different thing to pull that ghost or whatever it may be to the floor. I was shouting to the maximum, but my voice is not at all coming out. After struggling for 5-10 mins, I woke up with a jerk. I could realize that was a dream, but my whole body was soaked in sweat.

I had heard some of my friends have similar experience & some believe it was the act of the ghost, but I don't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiery enzyme View Post
This keeps happening to me regularly and my house is nowhere near a graveyard. It shares the ***T out of me and usually can't sleep after that. Can't go running to my mom can I? I'm 24. I just switch on the lights and watch a movie or something.
This is a common experience. Fortunately this is nothing Supernatural. This is called "Sleep Paralysis".

Sleep paralysis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Old 3rd July 2009, 11:00   #146
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoranjit View Post
Manish, just curious. When your neighbour 'hit' something, did he get hurt ? Was he able to feel what he banged against?
He din't hit anything.
He was walking towards that pointed direction and suddenly he collapsed.
If you keep i long stick straight and leave it , how does it fall ?
The same way he collapsed,and hit his head hard on the road.
But when he got up after a few mins he just rubbed his head for a few secs and he was fine.

The rider told that he was riding normally when suddenly something appeared in front of him which made him lose control.
But when looked around there was nothing.
I didn't see the rider crash as I was on the comp, only after i heard the noise i saw.So donno what he saw.
but the way my neighbour fell was something which I don't have words for.
Old 3rd July 2009, 22:51   #147
BHPian

ok ,i couldn't read this thread as i had goosebumps already.So i thought of jumping straight away to telling about my own experiences.
well i have heard about lot of experiences,
my grand mom used to tell me about 3 middle aged person who she saw when our family shifted to delhi way back when delhi was nothing but a jungle.The three men were carrying axes, but their feet were turned opposite!!

our old driver bhaiya also recalls his experience about his village where they used to use a cart to travel many people. Once in a night they saw two dogs on tree while crossing and his friends started laughing and saying that how come dogs climbed trees, and to their utter surprise the two dogs converted to human form and jumped down from their. Too scary and unrealistic for me to believe.

And the last one that happened with me, about 2 years back i was working on a project, i felt asleep, a few moments back i felt that there is a garage downstairs and i went there and started working on a car, but when i tried to come out from there something started pulling me down and i started shouting and pulling myself up holding the stairs.To my shock i was actually standing on my bed and i had held the moving fan and turned its blade down, while the force i was feeling was that of my amma who got afraid seeing me doing that strange thing.DAMN!!! THAT WAS THE WORST NIGHT EVER..i woke up drenched with sweat,my hands burning as i had put them inside moving fan..
Old 3rd July 2009, 22:57   #148
BHPian

and manish such things do happen.
i will recount an experience,just in the front of my house there is a road where there used to be no streetlights. Once a dog cried there for a week or so, as it said that a crying dog means that it has seen death, but to the sensible mind it seems S***T. But strangely after that week two accidents happened on that road at the same point in the same strane way, bikers colliding with a pole near the side of road, sadly after few more days there was a death just across the road.It shows that there is something which sometimes appears to some people and not to others.
Old 3rd July 2009, 23:06   #149
Senior - BHPian

In Hyderabad there are many Nizam palaces which are supposed to spooky and haunted.But i have never encountered one.
Old 4th July 2009, 01:05   #150
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustang89 View Post
and manish such things do happen.
i will recount an experience,just in the front of my house there is a road where there used to be no streetlights. Once a dog cried there for a week or so, as it said that a crying dog means that it has seen death, but to the sensible mind it seems S***T. But strangely after that week two accidents happened on that road at the same point in the same strane way, bikers colliding with a pole near the side of road, sadly after few more days there was a death just across the road.It shows that there is something which sometimes appears to some people and not to others.
I think its not really s**t. This is something that is believed all over our country and most of the times it actually happens.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks