That was the last time anyone of us ever came down to the hall after nightfall

Cheers,
Is this last scene or readers should expect some more doses
Old 10th December 2012, 18:28   #272
BHPian

Re: Spooky Experiences : Share them here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashokrajagopal View Post
Hi Trojan, please find my comments inline.
Thank you ashok, to clarify a few of your doubts

> No gusts of wind inside the house, even internal doors used to creak, all doors were solid wood, and wind just doesn't blow at night, been through thunderstorms in that house, none of this happened.

> Please read scene 4, I did dedicate an entire night and I was alone, and no I don't get freaked out or scared
Well guys do watch TV and why not! Watching TV is just to give everyone an idea of the setting, if not watching TV it would have been 'Sleeping'

Nope, we didn't leave it at that we did try to get to the bottom of things, but we must be realistic right, changing houses is not an easy task and for everyone of us to be convinced that there is indeed something very fishy or spooky going on cannot be an overnight decision.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aka_iitd View Post
You got it, last scene points towards more action

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzY dRiVeR View Post
Man! I would have been scared to death by such events. Read your posts few days back and have been checking for updates every day. Please dont keep us waiting like this!

OT - Nice way of writing!
Thank you, next scene will be coming soon.

Cheers,
Old 10th December 2012, 18:40   #273
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan View Post
Thank you, next scene will be coming soon.
And you still choose to leave us like that!!!!

Dude,
Aren't you the same person who had that unfortunate experience in Chinchwad? Now I know the reasons why those guys went after you - I am pretty sure they were bhpians/guests-readers who have read your previous posts on this thread and somehow recognized you, and wanted to give it back for making us wait so long

Better not hang around Pashan, or you'll see me running after you in a similar manner - to get the rest of the story asap
Old 10th December 2012, 19:27   #274
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjatalli View Post
And you still choose to leave us like that!!!!

Dude,
Aren't you the same person who had that unfortunate experience in Chinchwad? Now I know the reasons why those guys went after you - I am pretty sure they were bhpians/guests-readers who have read your previous posts on this thread and somehow recognized you, and wanted to give it back for making us wait so long
Yes, that's the same me, hmmmm next time I see those guys, I am going to take them to Talegaon lock them in the house (now it looks seriously haunted) and let them have a first hand account

Quote:
Better not hang around Pashan, or you'll see me running after you in a similar manner - to get the rest of the story asap
Be careful lest the old man decides to switch rides ehh?
Old 11th December 2012, 10:07   #275
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Yes, that's the same me, hmmmm next time I see those guys, I am going to take them to Talegaon lock them in the house (now it looks seriously haunted) and let them have a first hand account

Be careful lest the old man decides to switch rides ehh?
Nice read Trojan,

I have been waiting / refreshing the thread frequently to read more about this, its like reading/watching a haunted story. I'm wondergin, have you ever tried to measure activities using emf/gauss meter kind of thing!
If its still owned by you, we can gather some well equipped bhpians to spend a night! Not sure about haunted experiances, but would be a good Bangalore-Pune drive. Its interesting that person like you who aint feared experiencing such thing, I have always heard 'they feed on your fear'.
Old 11th December 2012, 20:12   #276
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by selfdrive View Post
Please quote me when you put the updates
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koenigsegg220 View Post
What happened next ?
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzY dRiVeR View Post
Please dont keep us waiting like this!
Quote:
get the rest of the story asap
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketan View Post
Nice read Trojan,

I have been waiting / refreshing the thread frequently to read more about this, its like reading/watching a haunted story. I have always heard 'they feed on your fear'.
Thanks Ketan, no the house did not belong to us, we had taken it on rent and stayed there for around 8 months. 'They feed on your fear' - I don't know how to answer this one, kind of tricky. We humans think logically and what is logical for us are things which can be seen felt and heard, when we do not find any rational explanation then the curiosity turns into fear.

Quote:
That was the last time anyone of us ever came down to the hall after nightfall...
Scene 6 - The evening of horrors

The previous incident had a major impact on my sisters who would not hear of sleeping by themselves in that bedroom and hence I made way to move up. Now this was a tough decision for I had to forego my late night snacks and movies - for my sis were not in approval of me coming in at 2am.

Well, we thought that things might be alright now, when you are huddled together with your family, it makes you feel safe. Though me and now my sisters had kept our fingers crossed.

Luckily or strangely, the doors never got banged again, but what happened next was eerie in CAPS and BOLD and underlined by all spooked out movies i have ever seen in my life.

Since, the kitchen was on the ground floor, all of us would be seated in the hall and dining area for dinner before proceeding to our rooms, usually we retired by around 1030-1100.
Now since there was no one sleeping in the hall, we decided to keep the lights switched on.

Now there was once a need to go down to the hall to get a bottle of water. This was at 1130pm, I opened the door and looked down the stairway, I could see the room looked foggy/misty just like the ones in the spooky movies. And this was despite the light been turned on. The overall feeling was so creepy that I had to think 10 times before I could make up my mind to go down.
I kept telling myself, maybe there is fog outside as well, but that was a forced thought because when I came back up and went to the balcony to check outside - it was a clear night with a bright moon (sorry no Amavasya/New Moon here)
This one really gave me the jitters and I went back to my room and went to sleep - I didn't tell anyone about it.

The next day I deliberately wanted to check the hall at mid-night and it was the same spooked out atmosphere. The third day I wanted to go down but finally decided against it. By now my folks had also witnessed the eerie spectacle which used to unfold every night from there on.

Creaking noises which were now way louder than before used to start every night and when we used to call it a day, the house felt like it was awakened from its slumber. It became so bad and so much on the face that we even started winding up early. Even if someone rang the doorbell we would not have the guts to go down and open the door and rather we would look down from the first floor balcony and see who had come and then decide whether to go down or not.

Before I proceed any further let me give you all an idea of how our first floor layout was -
As mentioned earlier there were 2 bedrooms on the first floor with a common bath in the area outside the rooms - there was sufficient walking space between the rooms. Both the rooms were connected by a single balcony which ran through the entire front portion. From the balcony you have a great view to all sides due to the location, just opposite to our house was an open space which also had a big pond and open area around it, this was not accessible due to the terrain and slush in it.

Till this time I had never felt scared or frightened by the happenings but now things were different; way different and at a completely different level.

And then it happened; one evening at around 7pm we were all sitting in our bedrooms as we had literally started avoided sitting in the hall by now. Me and my sisters were in our room and my parents in theirs we could hear each other well as the doors were open both the main door as well as the balcony doors.
Now at this time we hear a woman wailing right outside our bedroom in the balcony - yes you read it correct it was pretty loud and clear and before I could react my elder sister had already analysed that it was my mom and she got up asking my mom whats the matter.

As she walked closer to the balcony the wailing still continued but mom did not reply to her-wailing continued.
As she was about to step onto the balcony, my mother came into our room from the main door!!!

I was totally shocked out of my wits and my mother oblivious of what has happened asked why was my sister calling her. My sis was frozen near the balcony door - and all she could say was wasn't it you who was crying outside?

To be contd...
Old 11th December 2012, 20:42   #277
Distinguished - BHPian

^^Trojan,
Super! Btw just wanted to let you know I have people doing F5 on their office mailboxes all day, hoping I will send across the next part of your bhoot story

You got audience beyond this forum dude!
Old 11th December 2012, 20:59   #278
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
To be contd...
What the... why?
Come on dude, finish the story.
Old 11th December 2012, 21:10   #279
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

To be contd...
I was reading this last post just a few minutes back all alone in office, when suddenly the bathroom door which was open shut making a loud bang. Man, I was scared out of my wits!!! My heart almost jumped out

Trojan, dude you have to complete this story quickly. I cannot have any more of the above moments
Old 11th December 2012, 21:24   #280
BHPian

Trojan, I wanted to comment only after you had finished, but you have the skill to keep us waiting at the edge of our chairs

Good .... waiting for more
Old 11th December 2012, 21:28   #281
Senior - BHPian

I didn't know tbhp had spooky thread many years before amir came with talash

I strongly believe all these are manifestation of our genius mind. What we don't want to happen, happens.
I have had my share of freaky incidence especially late at night and i feel its because when we are in an environment which is not part of our usual routine our brain can make us believe things that we don't want to see at that moment
Old 12th December 2012, 09:38   #282
BHPian

I have a doubt is Torjan a living being or ...
I am totally glued to the thread
Old 12th December 2012, 15:41   #283
BHPian

Quote:
^^Trojan,
Super! Btw just wanted to let you know I have people doing F5 on their office mailboxes all day, hoping I will send across the next part of your bhoot story
You got audience beyond this forum dude!
Man, am honoured, thanks Ninja, my ghosts and the darkness found a lot of takers (psssst... I got plenty of them)

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitoj View Post
What the... why?
Come on dude, finish the story.
Sorry Amitoj!

Quote:
Originally Posted by addyhemmige View Post
I was reading this last post just a few minutes back all alone in office, when suddenly the bathroom door which was open shut making a loud bang. Trojan, dude you have to complete this story quickly. I cannot have any more of the above moments
Right step at the right time

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuraliR View Post
Trojan, I wanted to comment only after you had finished, but you have the skill to keep us waiting at the edge of our chairs
Good .... waiting for more
Thanks Murali, when the tide turns over sea weeds going to reach the shore

Quote:
I have a doubt is Torjan a living being or ...
I am totally glued to the thread
HeHeHe, of course I am, very much living and hence still able to recount otherwise some other BHPian would be writing stories about my surreal presence
Old 20th December 2012, 19:14   #284
BHPian

Quote:
To be contd...
Dude, would love to hear the end before "The end".
Old 20th December 2012, 23:24   #285
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Man, am honoured, ...would be writing stories about my surreal presence
How come this post has 7 smileys, when the allowed limit of smileys is 2? Definitely spooky!

BTW great writing, keep it up. I hope the post doesn't end up with you being actual ghost who killed original Trojan and entered into his body and got membership on team-bhp!

Most Viewed