Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 21st December 2012, 10:18   #286
BHPian

Re: Spooky Experiences : Share them here

I think we need to have a seperate thread for Trojan's spooky story. We could then print and might become a best seller
Old 21st December 2012, 12:39   #287
BHPian

Damn the world didn't end - good thing I didn't pick up that 10Cr loan, else I would be in a soup.

I thought I would be able to keep the suspense on till afterlife and whisper these stories to each one of you personally, hence was delaying but since the world didn't end, here goes-

Quote:
Originally Posted by gk01 View Post
Dude, would love to hear the end before "The end".
Read it before End of day today - last chance!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ani_meher View Post
How come this post has 7 smileys, when the allowed limit of smileys is 2? Definitely spooky!
BTW great writing, keep it up. I hope the post doesn't end up with you being actual ghost who killed original Trojan and entered into his body and got membership on team-bhp!
Life is mysterious buddy you never know

Quote:
Originally Posted by raghu.t.k View Post
I think we need to have a seperate thread for Trojan's spooky story. We could then print and might become a best seller
man people sure love ghosts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by selfdrive View Post
Please quote me when you put the updates
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koenigsegg220 View Post
What happened next ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by aka_iitd View Post
Is this last scene or readers should expect some more

doses
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzY dRiVeR View Post
Please dont keep us waiting like this!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjatalli View Post
get the rest of the story asap
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketan View Post
Nice read Trojan,
Scene - 6
I was totally shocked out of my wits and my mother oblivious of what has
happened asked why was my sister calling her. My sis was frozen near the
balcony door - and all she could say was wasn't it you who was crying outside?

To be contd...

Scene 7 - A beginning to the End or the End to a Beginning

My mother now was confused and demanded to know what was going on, my sister pointed to the balcony and said somebody is wailing outside.

It is a very difficult situation believe me, the fear of the unknown and the way it grips you can only be felt personally to experience it.

A balcony is just a balcony where you stand to look around and feel fresh get
some fresh air, I was never so spooked out to go to a balcony.
My mom scolded my sister, never to interupt such weird happenings, it is said
that they do it deliberately to ignite the curiosity within you and make you want to find out what is going on and they feast upon this state of mind.

Well, we didn't find anyone over there which was even more worrying, we humans like to see to believe or disbelieve, and invisible stuff puts me in the grey area of SPOOKED EERIE stuff.

We locked the doors, stuffed ourselves in the room and waited for something
to happen.

Now after all these years we look back and wonder how all this happened. The house a very beautiful one, slowly but surely turned into a trap of
mindgames.
We had literally become prisoners in our house, going to any part of the
house was now a challenge and now we were desperate to move out.

By now, these happenings had passed on to some of our neighbours who were
already aware of the tree incident. One day I was standing out, and a couple
of guys came to me to ask about these incidents. I told them what was going
on, and then they told me about the history of the place.

We as students have studied the glorious history of Maharashtra. The famous
battle of Wadgaon was fought nearby. This place (Talegaon) has seen lot of
wars and battles and many a times people have met with voilent ends and most of the free land either was used for burials or mass cremations or just left to rot. This is not recent but something which is centuries old. This bad or
negative feeling lingers on and comes back at various points in life.

This being one part of the explanation which we got, the other was with regards to the house itself.

The owner of the house used to stay there with his wife and mother. Apparently things were not too great between the couple and the mother and
people knew that she was being ill treated. Now this lady fell seriously ill and was then moved to the bedroom now occupied by my sisters.

She was unwell for quiet some time and then one day she passed away. The lady used to cough a lot, and neighbours told that there was silence an entire day and they went to enquire with the son. The son, then went to check on his mother and found out that she had passed away. This was heart wrenching and absolutely disgusting for us to know.

But something within all this made sense that somewhere the pain that the old lady had been through never really left the house, which she had shared with her husband in happier times.

And hence though you can beautify the house to no end, you can never make it a happy place to be and to stay if the soul is pained, for it surfaces and makes its presence felt.
When I told my parents about this, they were really moved, suddenly the fear
turned to sympathy but there was little that we could do about it.
We started looking at options to move out of the place as quickly as possible
and vacated the house in a month post the wailing incident.

Circa 2012 - Just been to talegaon two weeks back. House is locked, disuse had set in, enquired about current status, no one has stayed there after we left barring one couple which came stayed for 2 months and left in a hurry.

Here lies the end to our ordeal?experience? which I have now shared completely.
Old 21st December 2012, 12:44   #288
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan View Post
Humm Good you told me otherwise I would have been chasing you in the hell to know what happened next.
Old 21st December 2012, 12:50   #289
BHPian

Quote:
Finally, you completed it. The next thing I am going to do is copy all your posts in a single word file and read it at one go!

Is there anything else cooking up? if yes, to give us a taste, you might have many more to share!
Old 21st December 2012, 13:44   #290
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Damn the world didn't end - good thing I didn't pick up that 10Cr loan, else I would be in a soup.
Two and a half hours left, the time is 441pm. You still have time if you want to reconsider the loan part.
Old 22nd December 2012, 10:56   #291
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by carzone View Post
Finally, you completed it. The next thing I am going to do is copy all your posts in a single word file and read it at one go!

Is there anything else cooking up? if yes, to give us a taste, you might have many more to share!
Thanks for sharing this Trojan, I was also thinking of doing the same thing, collecting all his posts and reading it once or give it to my wife to read
Old 22nd December 2012, 22:18   #292
BHPian

Trojan, now, tell us about the couple who stayed just for 2 months
Old 22nd December 2012, 23:44   #293
SDP
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
...Read it before End of day today - last chance!
By now, these happenings had passed on to some of our neighbours who were
already aware of the tree incident. One day I was standing out, and a couple
of guys came to me to ask about these incidents. I told them what was going
on, and then they told me about the history of the place.

We as students have studied the glorious history of Maharashtra. The famous
battle of Wadgaon was fought nearby. This place (Talegaon) has seen lot of
wars and battles and many a times people have met with voilent ends and most of the free land either was used for burials or mass cremations or just left to rot. This is not recent but something which is centuries old. This bad or
negative feeling lingers on and comes back at various points in life.

Circa 2012 - Just been to talegaon two weeks back. House is locked, disuse had set in, enquired about current status, no one has stayed there after we left barring one couple which came stayed for 2 months and left in a hurry.

Thanks Trojan for sharing the hair-raising experience! Loved it. Haven't the producers of "Paranormal Activity -IV" contacted you already for the script?

Jokes apart, how many years did you stay in the house? Which years? Any pictures of the house from those day?
Old 24th December 2012, 15:23   #294
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by carzone View Post
Finally, you completed it. Is there anything else cooking up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by selfdrive View Post
Two and a half hours left, the time is 441pm. You still have time if you want to reconsider the loan part.
LOL, well good thing I didn't reconsider it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketan View Post
Thanks for sharing this Trojan, I was also thinking of doing the same thing, collecting all his posts and reading it once or give it to my wife to read
Thanks Ketan, hehehe, my wife would kill me if she knows I have posted my story here, she's scared stiff of that incident(s) and my uncanny ability

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuraliR View Post
Trojan, now, tell us about the couple who stayed just for 2 months
No information mate, they vanished pretty fast, and I am not surprised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDP View Post
Thanks Trojan for sharing the hair-raising experience! Loved it. Haven't the producers of "Paranormal Activity -IV" contacted you already for the script?
Jokes apart, how many years did you stay in the house? Which years? Any pictures of the house from those day?
HaHaHa, well not Paranormal Activity, but a few years back a local Marathi Daily had contacted me as one of my friends informed them and this was published in the papers.

We stayed close to around 8-9 months, this was in the year 2002 (Feb-Nov). No we didn't store any pictures (parents were against it). I was planning to post a few recent snaps but don't think that is a good idea as the house does not belong to us and the world is small.

Thanks everyone, just to give a heads-up the 'next' in the series would be coming soon. Till then you can have the old man for company.
Old 25th February 2013, 16:14   #295
BHPian

BACK!

A little update, on Friday 22nd Feb 2013, me and a few brave-heart BHPians read (Rahul Sinha, Ironshark, Ravan, Ashish Dalvi) decided to pay the ol' man a visit.

Saw the house closely after more than a decade (2002-2013, 11 years) and things seem to have just turned more spooky.

The once clean white walls are now mere remnants of their original self and wail to tell the story.

The plants which we had planted in the compound have overgrown to such an extent that it is impossible to walk around without getting scratched.

Me and Ravan crossed the lane to enter the compound, but better sense prevailed and held us back. Even if I had not gone through those experiences, I would never have entered this house today.

I was shocked to see and reminisce that this was the place where we had stayed!

Note: Rahul Sinhas Cruze did great justice to an awesome drive, we left no room in the car for any supernatural presence.

There are things which cannot be explained and are around us. And there are a few more experiences waiting to be told, till then watch out!
Old 26th February 2013, 13:22   #296
BHPian

Quote:
BACK!

The once clean white walls are now mere remnants of their original self and wail to tell the story.

The plants which we had planted in the compound have overgrown to such an extent that it is impossible to walk around without getting scratched.

There are things which cannot be explained and are around us. And there are a few more experiences waiting to be told, till then watch out!
I'm sure you guys would have clicked snaps, can we get a peek please?
Old 8th March 2013, 16:44   #297
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Paranormal Sightings or Strange things

Quote:
Originally Posted by krish82 View Post
and these guys said you were saved because of your car, since its made of iron, that did not kill you.
I remember one of my uncles telling me a story that actually happened to him, more than 20 years ago, at least. He was driving through a highway at night, and a lady was standing alone in the pitch dark highway. She waved and my uncle stopped his car thinking that she might need some genuine help.
She asked for a lift, but somehow my uncle turned suspicious about this whole thing. He said that ok, then open the door yourself & sit...which she denied and vanished into the woods.
Later he deduced that as older car had iron/ metal door handles, which was the reason that she declined.

I do not believe in these things much, & I am not easy to frighten (I have undertook a 150 kms drive alone in my car through a reportedly 'haunted' highway stretch during the time frame of 2AM to 5 AM) but I have had one or two experiences...

Once while I was working in Delhi, my roomie & me were clicking some random pics of our room. One of the pics clearly had a smoky lady figure. The other one is a bit too serious to discuss.

Regards.
Old 8th March 2013, 17:19   #298
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by saket77 View Post
Once while I was working in Delhi, my roomie & me were clicking some random pics of our room. One of the pics clearly had a smoky lady figure. The other one is a bit too serious to discuss.
Regards.
Pics Please if you dont mind !
Old 8th March 2013, 17:23   #299
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lambuhere1 View Post
Pics Please if you dont mind !
Sorry friend, that was about 4-5 years ago and it was my friend's cellphone. I, being a non-believer in these things and an atheist, was least interested in the matter. However, now I cannot deny that these things cannot happen.
My 2 cents.

Saket
Old 14th March 2013, 02:36   #300
BHPian

Post deleted by the Team-BHP Support : Please do NOT post one-liners that add little or no informational value to the thread. We need your co-operation to maintain the overall quality of this forum.

Please read our rules before proceeding any further.

Last edited by GTO : 15th March 2013 at 16:43.
joshuakeys is offline   Received Infraction

Most Viewed