Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th January 2024, 11:51   #7306
BHPian

Re: The Credit Card Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentEngine View Post
Priority pass that comes with Magnus allows guests as well, and will be counted against the overall limits.
Thanks.
I guess you are using Magnus. Do you think it is worth getting it today while holding the other three cards I mentioned? How much spending would I need to divert to get the best benefits out of that card?
Old 16th January 2024, 13:47   #7307
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveLife View Post
Thanks for the clarification. Will look forward to an update from your end

https://www.axisbank.com/docs/defaul...rgundy-faq.pdf
So I visited the bank to get an add on for my wife for the Magnus. Turns out that can be done from the app itself.

Then came the discussion with the RM for the Burgundy, turns out they have conveniently left out a small condition that the investments related to equity or NPS/PPF etc will be considered at 50% value.
I asked them blatantly that i have 25 lakhs in my PPF and would like to give a 5 Lakh FD. Clearly that won't work out so will not figure out what can be done.
Karan_n8 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th January 2024, 14:01   #7308
BHPian

Re: Axis Concierge Services booking

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahil624 View Post
If you are booking meet and greet service, I think they have stopped it at Bengaluru airport. You may call Axis and confirm.
It very much is available. This was a temp glitch in the website.

The cards I had handy while trying to enter T2 Int'l lounge were Magnus, PP and SC Ultimate. These are no longer accepted.
Old 16th January 2024, 15:54   #7309
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aastiksaluja View Post
Thanks.
I guess you are using Magnus. Do you think it is worth getting it today while holding the other three cards I mentioned? How much spending would I need to divert to get the best benefits out of that card?
As of today, I don't think Magnus is worth it without the Burgundy account with Axis which doubles the value of the points.
I will probably get rid of Magnus in next few weeks before the renewal in Feb or downgrade to Atlas, but there are already rumours of Atlas also getting devalued, so on the fence right now.

You already have Vistara infinite, so may be you can look at Atlas either to replace it or as an additional card depending on the kind of usage you expect.

Other card to consider is probably Amex Platinum Travel.
SilentEngine is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 16th January 2024, 16:14   #7310
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karan_n8 View Post
turns out they have conveniently left out a small condition that the investments related to equity or NPS/PPF etc will be considered at 50% value.
I asked them blatantly that i have 25 lakhs in my PPF and would like to give a 5 Lakh FD. Clearly that won't work out so will not figure out what can be done.
Let me ask my RM. A lesson I have learnt in dealing with them is that many times they themselves don't have clarity on rules
Old 16th January 2024, 20:22   #7311
BHPian

Quote:
As of today, I don't think Magnus is worth it without the Burgundy account with Axis which doubles the value of the points.
I will probably get rid of Magnus in next few weeks before the renewal in Feb or downgrade to Atlas, but there are already rumours of Atlas also getting devalued, so on the fence right now.

You already have Vistara infinite, so may be you can look at Atlas either to replace it or as an additional card depending on the kind of usage you expect.

Other card to consider is probably Amex Platinum Travel.
I will need to evaluate what advantages Atlas provides over Vistara.
Is it possible to get Burgundy status with some funds transfer, or if one has an Imperia account in HDFC? Then I might look at Magnus.

I did look at Platinum Travel, but it didn't intrigue me much. Maybe Platinum Charge in a few years when the expenses grow, and I can spend substantial money to reap benefits and justify the high cost.
Old 16th January 2024, 20:28   #7312

Hi, I have a question regarding burgundy account for axis bank, Do they consider Loan amount too for calculating the total relationship value ?
Old 16th January 2024, 20:39   #7313
BHPian

I have a follow up query (related to the earlier query of addon card). I have received my metal Infinia card, but there is no priority pass. Has HDFC stopped giving priority pass card to the Infinia add on card users? Also, is regalia still giving a priority pass, I have a Regalia, at the time of renew, they had shared a new priority pass card, but in between i lost my Regalia and asked for reissuance. Priority pass was not reissued, should I assume the old is still working?
Old 16th January 2024, 21:47   #7314
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by youknowitbetter View Post
I have a follow up query (related to the earlier query of addon card). I have received my metal Infinia card, but there is no priority pass.
IIRC -for infinia -(this was several years ago) priority pass was issues only on mailing a request. The request form was sent along with the insurance registration form etc. in the welcome kit.
Same process for addon card as well.
Old 16th January 2024, 22:31   #7315
BHPian

Quote:
Do we know if this offer still stands? I have a Magnus. I got the offer which expired on 31st December.
Now when i check the Burgundy site they are offering "Select" Credit card. No word on Magnus. This is from website url below.
https://www.axisbank.com/burgundy-personal-banking
Old 16th January 2024, 22:33   #7316
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitewing View Post
IIRC -for infinia -(this was several years ago) priority pass was issues only on mailing a request. The request form was sent along with the insurance registration form etc. in the welcome kit.
Same process for addon card as well.
Currently We get the priority pass along with the card. We had lost 1 of the add on cards in Dec. As a replacement they sent the main card with the add on cards and the priority passes for each as well (though we did not loose the priority pass).
alexgv is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 16th January 2024, 23:07   #7317
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dass View Post
Which is the best card going around for cashback on Fuel spends? I currently have a SCB titanium, which I have had for 15+ years and is used only for fuel and utility spends. I just realized that for fuel, the per transaction limit for CB is <2k per swipe, which is pretty inconvenient as I drive around a Harrier, not known for its fuel efficiency. .
I have opted for LTF Axis bank Indianoil Card. It states, 4% cashback as reward points. While I am accumalting points, I am yet to encash reward points. While the limitation is Rs 5k spends per month, I am in search of another card for balance fueling.
I researched and found Kotak IndianOil Credit Card to be good.

Now I am eager to know how was your experience in using SCB titanium cards.

Last edited by iampulo : 16th January 2024 at 23:08. Reason: Typo error
Old 16th January 2024, 23:41   #7318
BHPian

Quote:
Has HDFC stopped giving priority pass card to the Infinia add on card users?
My DCB was recently been upgraded to Infinia and I have received add-on cards and the priority pass cards for all in the same package.
Old 17th January 2024, 01:09   #7319
BHPian

Quote:
I have a follow up query (related to the earlier query of addon card). I have received my metal Infinia card, but there is no priority pass.
Think HDFC has shifted to dreamfolks from priority pass from mid December or so.
Old 17th January 2024, 10:37   #7320
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iampulo View Post

Now I am eager to know how was your experience in using SCB titanium cards.
SCB Titanium was excellent, until they capped the fuel transactions to be eligible for cashback at a max of 2k. The main advantage was that you are not restricted to any particular fuel pump.
dass is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks