Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th July 2008, 09:34   #346
BHPian

This is what i really like about the Team-Bhp. Everybody share their concerns.Just for noida guys i live in sector-50.Alok Vihar.
Just an update.

I went to the police station on sunday and given a application to the SHO there. I didn't mention any name on it.
It was like that somebody is intentionally damaging my car every day with scrathes etc.I put the photocopy with signature and seal from PS to my society notice board. It has ripple effects i see on my neighbours restless.
The SHO said they will look into it.I wanted some policemen to visit my place and enquiring about this incident from every one i.e Guards,Cleaners etc to have more effects.

Will keep you updated on this.
Old 14th July 2008, 11:09   #347
Senior - BHPian

This happened over the weekend. My bro,3 friends and me were walking to the chai shop for a smoke near my apartment.
Spot 2 dude's on a pulsar standing near a spanking new Magnum and one of them leaning on the magnum. Initially I though that it was his car and we continued with our chai and smokes. Next thing I see is that the guy on the bike casually leans forward put in a deep scratch on rear right door.

I walk up 2 both the dudes and ask them why they did it? As usual they get offensive asking " ninge yeno " (whats your problem) ?

Thats enough I had it, I took the courage and gave the dude on the bike a nice spank on his lousy face. He almost fell off his bike and was trying to understand what really happened.

Now here is what we did, they were only 2 and we were 5.They never stood a chance against us and they weren't from my area too.

We made the dude on the pulsar scratch his own bike's petrol tank till we were satisfied. I know that was sadistic but then he did something similar.

We made him use the same key chain to make those deep gashes on his own bike. Ooouch !! now that hurts and good lesson taught " Dont Vandalize" .

Last edited by rjstyles69 : 14th July 2008 at 11:10.
Old 14th July 2008, 11:19   #348
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjstyles69 View Post
This happened over the weekend. My bro,3 friends and me were walking to the chai shop for a smoke near my apartment.
Spot 2 dude's on a pulsar standing near a spanking new Magnum and one of them leaning on the magnum. Initially I though that it was his car and we continued with our chai and smokes. Next thing I see is that the guy on the bike casually leans forward put in a deep scratch on rear right door.

I walk up 2 both the dudes and ask them why they did it? As usual they get offensive asking " ninge yeno " (whats your problem) ?

Thats enough I had it, I took the courage and gave the dude on the bike a nice spank on his lousy face. He almost fell off his bike and was trying to understand what really happened.

Now here is what we did, they were only 2 and we were 5.They never stood a chance against us and they weren't from my area too.

We made the dude on the pulsar scratch his own bike's petrol tank till we were satisfied. I know that was sadistic but then he did something similar.

We made him use the same key chain to make those deep gashes on his own bike. Ooouch !! now that hurts and good lesson taught " Dont Vandalize" .
Do you think it will prevent him from doing this again? A better and more sensible thing to do would be to call the owner of the optra and then hand over the fellows to the local police station. That would definitely ensure that these guys would never do such a thing again! I am sure that if they find out where you stay and work, you will be their next target.
Old 14th July 2008, 11:27   #349
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumitB View Post
Do you think it will prevent him from doing this again? A better and more sensible thing to do would be to call the owner of the optra and then hand over the fellows to the local police station. That would definitely ensure that these guys would never do such a thing again!
Well we looked around for the owner.Couldn't find him though !!

Quote:
I am sure that if they find out where you stay and work, you will be their next target.
Oh yes I am ready for that. Let them bring it on coz they have had the taste of messing around in my area. Well next time they did think twice before they enter our area. Enough medicine has been given.

Edit : The police station thingy never works in Bangalore atleast. I have experienced it when my bro's car was vandalized earlier and we handed over the culprits to the cop. The cops simply warned them and let go.

Last edited by rjstyles69 : 14th July 2008 at 11:29.
Old 14th July 2008, 12:10   #350
Senior - BHPian

Good work there Riju! Lesson taught!
Old 14th July 2008, 12:12   #351
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post
Good work there Riju! Lesson taught!

Law of the Bhaiyaland?

I don't think this matter ends there. I am sure Riju will be back soon and narrate something else regarding this vandal!
Old 14th July 2008, 13:29   #352
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Law of the Bhaiyaland?

I don't think this matter ends there. I am sure Riju will be back soon and narrate something else regarding this vandal!
Sumit I have been there and done this before. Took some imbeciles to the cops for vandalism earlier and gave them my share of spanking also. None returned and if they did I know what needs to be done. So peace .

Also if you dint know am a localite and have been living in my area for the last 20 years. Get the drift !!
Old 14th July 2008, 14:07   #353
Senior - BHPian

Riju,

That was a great move!

Its only when 'retarted' people as these get immediate treatement they will think twice about doing it again! Going to the police would not have had the same kind of effect on them as this!
Old 14th July 2008, 14:12   #354
Senior - BHPian

@rjstyles69 Awesome stuff to be done. That guy will remember the punishment and am sure his ears are still buzzing with the ONE TIGHT SLAP that he got. Well some stuff are to be dealt in this way even though it may look sadistic
Old 14th July 2008, 14:20   #355
BHPian

That was a brave and much needed move for those guys Riju.

But IMO in general this move may not go as smoothly as it did for you.

What if the guy you hit is an politically influential/affluent person? Those guys definitely try to seek revenge. I have seen even small accidents/incidents go out of hand because of physical assualt where both the parties are ready for a go at each other.

Whilst i still applaud your move , just wanted to throw a small caution. Please try to avoid physical assault in public , you never know when things can go out of hand. When this happens the localite / stranger concept doesn't work all that well in your favour.

Thanks
Manu
Old 14th July 2008, 14:22   #356
BHPian

Riju,

Wonderful Man. In the worst and unthinkable case that You are outnumbered, You know whom to call for reinforcements

+Rocky+
Old 14th July 2008, 14:35   #357
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mission_Safari View Post
What if the guy you hit is an politically influential/affluent person? Those guys definitely try to seek revenge.
Manu, the 3 guys with us are pretty influential and I don't think these chaps whom I whacked were influential in anyways.
You know there should be some kinda reaction and in this case they tried to get away.

I cant disclose what/who these guys with me were. All I can say they are big shots and one of them is the son of a big wig in town. Infact those weirdo's recognized my friend,got scared and thats when he decided to scoot. So leave the influence thingy aside .

Also my bro' called me a few mins back to say that these chaps on the bike usually come down to smoke in our area and pass cheap comments at the girls/women around.The usual set of college going low life scum bags who go around doing crap for cheap thrills.

Anyways all is well as of now and has been taken care by my bro'. He had noted down the number of the vehicle and called up a few friends to know where these chaps are from. BTW my bro' also is pretty well tied with the boys around the area and hence no issues. Thanks all for your concern.
Peace out now, all is well and the boys have been traced and given a serious warning.

I knew if had to narrate this incident here I would get these comments from tbhp, well I took it in the positive sense .

Quote:
In the worst and unthinkable case that You are outnumbered, You know whom to call for reinforcements
edit : Nandan thanks man . But the drive from e-city to my house is pretty far.

Last edited by rjstyles69 : 14th July 2008 at 14:42.
Old 14th July 2008, 15:23   #358
Senior - BHPian

Somebody had decided to take out their life's frustration on my Accent's bonnet.

Lots of scratches, with possibly something like a pin.

Got the panel repainted...

Last edited by AbhiJ : 14th July 2008 at 15:24.
Old 14th July 2008, 19:17   #359
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjstyles69 View Post

We made the dude on the pulsar scratch his own bike's petrol tank till we were satisfied. [/b].
I hope i was there to see it.dude you did it
they deserve it
Old 15th July 2008, 09:59   #360
BANNED

Infractions: 0/2 (8)

A colleague of mine has an Indica - poor car has gotten "keyed" by some evil troll as you can see from the pics.
Scratch is quite deep. Cannot possibly remove it using Scratch Out or any other rubbing compound.
Poor guy - horrible feeling.
Attached Thumbnails
Car Vandalism!-image189.jpg  

Attached Images

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks