Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th August 2009, 16:43   #601
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecksreturns View Post

I guess India just isn't ready for hypercars like the Lambo and Ferrari yet . Such a disappointment .
I'm sorry you might think this a stupid question or you may even hate me for asking it. But didn't you know all this before purchasing the Lambo in the first place? Even though I don't really stay in India, I still feel that it's impossible to drive an exotic such as a Lambo, Ferrari, GTR, etc.
Old 14th August 2009, 16:54   #602
BHPian

LP is not even a year old! And your selling it! What will replace the LP?
Old 14th August 2009, 17:34   #603
Senior - BHPian

Jesus christ . I am THINKING of selling it . I may even not sell it . @krazyking , I did not even see the LP in real life . I had not been been or seen or heard a Lamborghini in my life. I bought it on instinct . And no , I would most likely not sell it . Just a thought shared with friends here , so every one , relax.
Old 14th August 2009, 17:41   #604
BHPian

Quote:
Jesus christ . I am THINKING of selling it . I may even not sell it . @krazyking , I did not even see the LP in real life . I had not been been or seen or heard a Lamborghini in my life. I bought it on instinct . And no , I would most likely not sell it . Just a thought shared with friends here , so every one , relax.
PHEW !!!! look man what you have done to us with your "THINKING". If you would have sold it, people here would have murdered you.
Old 14th August 2009, 17:53   #605
BHPian

its all good guys - calm down :-) we aren't losing this lambo yet.
@ecks - you were talking about taking on modding the LP (exhaust n stuff) once done with M3, so I guess you won't really sell it :-)
Old 14th August 2009, 17:54   #606
Senior - BHPian

Yes Jassi , I probably won't . But I'll have to figure out a way to convince my dad to get me a turbo . Now that is the tricky part .
Old 14th August 2009, 19:02   #607
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Yes Jassi , I probably won't . But I'll have to figure out a way to convince my dad to get me a turbo . Now that is the tricky part .
You can tell him that you're getting a good price on it, as well as your 997.
Old 14th August 2009, 19:04   #608
BHPian

Quote:
@krazyking , I did not even see the LP in real life . I had not been been or seen or heard a Lamborghini in my life. I bought it on instinct . And no , I would most likely not sell it . Just a thought shared with friends here , so every one , relax.
Wow. I'm sorry, but I'm really shocked to hear this. From what I've been hearing you seem to do research and everything on your car, so I thought you would've done the same for the Lambo. Because I've been following your thread about the mods on the M3 you're making and you seem to have a lot of knowledge of you're up to. Maybe this is just for the M3.

Quote:
Haha wow! Three exotics just for you, you are really lucky! Any particular reason why you want to get the Turbo? Why not a Japanese import, like the GTR? Or the Maserati GT?

Sorry if I sound like a prick.
Old 14th August 2009, 19:18   #609
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyking View Post
Haha wow! Three exotics just for you, you are really lucky! Any particular reason why you want to get the Turbo? Why not a Japanese import, like the GTR? Or the Maserati GT?
I remember him saying that he would only buy an exotic only if it has a good service backup in India. Probably that's the reason why he doesn't have the GT-R in his garage yet!

Last edited by theragingbull : 14th August 2009 at 19:20.
Old 14th August 2009, 20:04   #610
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by quickdraw View Post
You can tell him that you're getting a good price on it, as well as your 997.
Something on those grounds for sure , bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyking View Post
Wow. I'm sorry, but I'm really shocked to hear this. From what I've been hearing you seem to do research and everything on your car, so I thought you would've done the same for the Lambo. Because I've been following your thread about the mods on the M3 you're making and you seem to have a lot of knowledge of you're up to. Maybe this is just for the M3.

Sorry if I sound like a prick.
Yes , I did a lot of research for the M3 before buying it and then when modifying it .
And don't be silly brother , ask me what ever you like . I don't have a GTR or Maser yet due to the lack of service back up . But as has been proven to me now , even cars with service back up(Lamborghini) don't get serviced properly . Hence the decision to get a 997 face lifted Turbo .

Quote:
Originally Posted by theragingbull View Post
I remember him saying that he would only buy an exotic only if it has a good service backup in India. Probably that's the reason why he doesn't have the GT-R in his garage yet!
Yep!
Old 14th August 2009, 22:24   #611
Senior - BHPian

oh cool! so you're gonna buy the 2010 Porsche 911 turbo! When is it expected in Indian showrooms? the latest porsche in the Mumbai showroom is this hot kitted Carrera S.
Attached Thumbnails
Of Brits, Bavarians, Horses and Bulls - my Garage-img_0999.jpg  

Old 14th August 2009, 22:48   #612
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by theragingbull View Post
oh cool! so you're gonna buy the 2010 Porsche 911 turbo! When is it expected in Indian showrooms? the latest porsche in the Mumbai showroom is this hot kitted Carrera S.
Thats a pre-owned Porshce. And those rims are orignals, and have been painted black.
Old 14th August 2009, 22:55   #613
Senior - BHPian

The 2010 997 Turbo hits the showrooms in India by the end of this year. If I place an order soon , I may be getting one of the first models in India.
Old 14th August 2009, 22:56   #614
BHPian

Quote:
The 2010 997 Turbo hits the showrooms in India by the end of this year. If I place an order soon , I may be getting one of the first models in India.
I wish you the best of of luck for that!
Old 14th August 2009, 23:38   #615
BANNED

well if you wish to buy a Nissan GTR, you might get it serviced it at nissan's dealership in Ludhiana which will be operational by Diwali. we already rented out our place to them.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks