Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd September 2009, 17:20   #736
Senior - BHPian

Black looks classy
I can picture the brother's black R8 and your R35 staring at each other.
Brother's envy, owners pride.
Old 3rd September 2009, 21:05   #737
BHPian

wow
congrats.
you are getting ANOTHER supercar. i must say, you have a collection of cars that cannot be thought in dreams too. get a ferrari :P.
and this is my first post, i have been reading your posts weekly in this thread.
nice Lambo n M3 btw

Last edited by Rehaan : 7th September 2009 at 18:28. Reason: Please do not type in all italicized text. Thanks.
Old 4th September 2009, 13:03   #738
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkydevil View Post
Yes you right. Thats the one i was talking about.
Old 4th September 2009, 13:16   #739
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suped99 View Post
NO WAY! THE GTR! Congrats man! dude the only car you need is a Ferrari now!
I would say a Veyron / Koenigg / Zonda / McLaren... prancing horse wont satisfy the hunger for speed. Moreover, he already owns an R8 and Lambo, adding a ferrari will not make an impact
Old 4th September 2009, 13:41   #740
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AltoHoncho View Post
I would say a Veyron / Koenigg / Zonda / McLaren... prancing horse wont satisfy the hunger for speed. Moreover, he already owns an R8 and Lambo, adding a ferrari will not make an impact
So you are saying R8 sufices the need for ferrari? Ferrari wont satisfy the need for hunger? Are you joking?
R8 is pretty less powered compared to ferrari.
Ferrari would fill in the gap between LP and GTR. Veyron is way too expensive.
Old 5th September 2009, 03:20   #741
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AltoHoncho View Post
dude ur insulting Ferrari by saying it wont make an impact, please dont say that lol. that car was made to Race, The Lambo and R8 are Fast no doubt, but the kind of History you get by a Ferrari, you cannot by any supercar. as even the Lambo was made with the hopes to outperform the Ferrari.
Old 5th September 2009, 08:01   #742
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante View Post
So you are saying R8 sufices the need for ferrari? Ferrari wont satisfy the need for hunger? Are you joking?
R8 is pretty less powered compared to ferrari.
Ferrari would fill in the gap between LP and GTR. Veyron is way too expensive.
I do not agree with you. In any way, Ecks is going to get Vayron (not in India but in Dubai, he mentioned in his earlier posts somewhere). No doubt, Ferrari is a dream car for every stable but Ecks showed his interest in either 599 GTB or 458 Italia. And honestly, I don't feel any of these two Ferraris "classy". Performance figures are awesome but I do not see a "classy" feeling of Ferrari with these two as I get from a F355.

"Class" is what matters more than hunger for speed IMHO. For speed, he owns a Lamborghini.
Old 5th September 2009, 17:15   #743
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace F355 View Post
I do not agree with you. In any way, Ecks is going to get Vayron (not in India but in Dubai, he mentioned in his earlier posts somewhere). No doubt, Ferrari is a dream car for every stable but Ecks showed his interest in either 599 GTB or 458 Italia. And honestly, I don't feel any of these two Ferraris "classy". Performance figures are awesome but I do not see a "classy" feeling of Ferrari with these two as I get from a F355.

"Class" is what matters more than hunger for speed IMHO. For speed, he owns a Lamborghini.
If you're going to claim something, at least make sure it makes sense and is correct. Ecks, never said that he's going to buy a Veyron, be it India or Dubai.
Old 5th September 2009, 21:34   #744
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyking View Post
If you're going to claim something, at least make sure it makes sense and is correct. Ecks, never said that he's going to buy a Veyron, be it India or Dubai.

Sorry for not providing the reference in my earlier post . Please refer to post #89 in the thread "V10's garage" in pictures of Exotic Cars & Bikes spotted in India. May be Ecks himself can throw more information on this.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-...tml#post796391
Old 6th September 2009, 05:16   #745
BHPian

Quote:

So the Only Ferrari according to you which is classy is the F355?Well then its your opinion and dont want to contradict that.
But i think your a bit lost here when it comes to ecks, because till what i have seen and read by him, hes buying these supercars for their sheer speed and performence(thats why their made and baught by most people) Not class.because he does not need to find 'class' from cars. other than that he has a Phantom and a Bentley if hes looking for class in his own garage.
I think the only reason hes not buying any Ferrari is because their not officially launched here in India,and he would not get full service support .guess thats what he once wrote and i read and still remember.
So if he takes your advice,he shouldnt even buy the GTR as hes buying it for the speed and performence and Not class.because in your opinion as you wrote class matters more than the hunger of speed?
*ecks we need you here to stop this hijack of your page!
Old 6th September 2009, 06:12   #746
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
So the Only Ferrari according to you which is classy is the F355?Well then its your opinion and dont want to contradict that.

I think the only reason hes not buying any Ferrari is because their not officially launched here in India,and he would not get full service support.
So if he takes your advice,he shouldnt even buy the GTR as hes buying it for the speed and performence and Not class.because in your opinion as you wrote class matters more than the hunger of speed?
Well, you are right at some points. That is my personal opinion about deciding between performance and class and it certainly varies from person to person. And GTR makes sense because it has recieved attention and admire from all around the world and most importantly, Ecks is getting official service support from Nissan in India.

Quote:
(thats why their made and baught by most people)
Please pardon my ignorance, but how many of those "most people" are really able to juice out the performance from the supercar they just purchased?

Quote:
*ecks we need you here to stop this hijack of your page!

Hey Ecks, don't mind buddy but I just wanted to express my opinion. This thread is all about your glorious garage, whatever supercar you buy, I am going to enjoy reading about it.

And please provide us stuff from the air stripe run to drool over.
Old 6th September 2009, 08:27   #747
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecksreturns View Post
We clicked the pictures in a 'panoramic' style and stitched them all together. I am yet to post those pictures . I have a really good collection of lenses and camera bodies .
now after you're done talking about cars, you can start a thread on your camera /lenses collection!!
As for me, i'll stick to the cars thread and my oh my. This is one kickass collection. I'm a little dormant on 6speedonline and hence didn't spot these there. to add on to these you getting the R35 too!! fantastic collection brother. keep the info flowing.
Old 6th September 2009, 11:51   #748
BHPian

Quote:

Did i say Ecks cannot buy a veyron? Read the post carefully and then reply. Secondly its veyron not "Vayron".

Ferraris have made their mark in history and will keep on, living on planet earth you think ferraris are not classy! Anyways thats your opinion.

And if it would have been about "Class" as you put it, ecks wouldn't have bought a lambo or porsche or or any other sports cars, rather would have bought a Aston or maserati or bently continental Gt.
Anyways this is karan's thread so i don't wish to debate off topic.
Old 6th September 2009, 14:52   #749
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecksreturns View Post
Nissan Delhi and Ludhiana are both ready to handle it
oh, so did you contact them there in chandigarh? actually i couldnt call the manager at nissan ludhiana because of being in delhi for few days.
let me knw if you need any other help.

and congrates on your new buy GT-R. how about an EVO-X FQ400 later.. D
Old 7th September 2009, 02:16   #750
BHPian

@Ace: Sir i think iam done with this discussion rather argument with you. Every one has a different take and their own right to list out their opinions. So lets stay calm!
@Dante: "Secondly its veyron not "Vayron"." nice one man
Hope the Mods dont delete these posts reasoning their off topic

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks