Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th March 2018, 00:46   #406
BHPian

Re: Harley-Davidson Street 750 : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzY dRiVeR View Post
Something like this?
Thanks buddy! That was quick. They seem good and can be attached to the existing stem anytime I need to fill in air.
Will contact these folks to find out if it is compatible with the Baron.
Snehal Sekhar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th March 2018, 20:27   #407
BHPian

Sorry for the back to back post. I checked online for the 90 degree valves on the bikenbiker site and they are compatible for the Street 750. They also have adhesive leather handle bar wraps that look good and are reasonably priced, so thinking of picking a pair of that as well.
Old 28th March 2018, 13:52   #408
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snehal Sekhar View Post
Anyone know where I can buy a 90 degree valve stem for the Street 750s tyres?
With most air filling stations having the newer long nozzles, it doesn't fit between the gap of the rear brake rotor and the valve stem and I have to go hunting for petrol pumps that have the round air nozzle. Are these 90 degree valves a one size fits all tyres kinda thing or are they based on the rim size?

Also, I was thinking of getting bar end weights for my bike and the OEMs that Tusker has are retailing at 6K a pair (including installation). Anywhere, I can get a good pair that are more cheaper?
You can get them from any TVS/Honda dealership spares. These are called PVR70 valves

https://www.tritonvalves.com/product...cooter-pvr-70/
sagarpadaki is online now   (5) Thanks
Old 11th December 2018, 13:59   #409
Senior - BHPian

Harley Davidson 750 discounts at Rs 1 lakh – Royal Enfield 650 effect.

Quote:
Harley Davidson 750 is the cheapest Harley Davidson motorcycle on offer in India. It was first launched back in 2014, at a staggering price of Rs 4.1 lakhs. This opened the door of Harley Davidson for a new segment of bikers. Fast forward about 5 years, and the starting price of the same motorcycle has shot up to Rs 5.31 lakhs. But thanks to the recent launch of Royal Enfield 650 Twins, prices of these entry-level HD motorcycles have been given a reality check.
Quote:
As HD dealers are selling the 750 series at a discount of Rs 1 lakhs. In addition, some are even offering free jackets, accessories.
Rushlane Article.
SJM1214 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 11th December 2018, 15:06   #410
Distinguished - BHPian

they should sell rod at the price of street, still overpriced for what the bike offers. I don't see them selling much anymore, specially when owners of 750 are considered as step child in HOG.
Old 11th December 2018, 17:46   #411
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJM1214 View Post
Harley Davidson 750 discounts at Rs 1 lakh – Royal Enfield 650 effect.

Rushlane Article.
Just wait, I have a inkling that Triumph will also get down from their high horses and start offering the Modern classic range at hefty discounts. But this would most probably happen if the Interceptor 650's initial OR are favourable. Triumph will play a waiting game & won't jump the gun like HD.

They are already offering 0% finance & other offers on the Street twin since Diwali.

Last edited by thumpmeister : 11th December 2018 at 17:47. Reason: Content added
Old 18th December 2018, 10:20   #412
BHPian

Harley Davidson Street 750 deal at Pune

Last few days there have been reports of hefty discounts of from Rs. 70,000 to Rs. 1 Lac to the HD Street 750 and Street Rod. I spoke to Abhishek Narvekar who works at the Two Rivers Harley Davidson Pune Dealership. As per him, apparently these are not valid.

There IS a deal of sorts going on however which is that if you pay cash without financing options you get a flat Rs. 50,000 off on the 2019 Harley Davidson Street 750. The on road price being Rs. 679, 726/- without the deal becomes Rs. 629, 726/- with the price cut.

If you take finance, then there are various financing options including a fairly attractive one where you get 0% interest for the 2 year payback period. Details of the deal are attached.
Attached Thumbnails
Harley-Davidson Street 750 : Official Review-photo20181216165548.jpg  

Last edited by bevivek : 18th December 2018 at 10:23. Reason: Redundant word
bevivek is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 18th December 2018, 11:54   #413
BHPian

Re: Harley Davidson Street 750 deal at Pune

Quote:
Originally Posted by bevivek View Post
Last few days there have been reports of hefty discounts of from Rs. 70,000 to Rs. 1 Lac to the HD Street 750 and Street Rod. I spoke to Abhishek Narvekar who works at the Two Rivers Harley Davidson Pune Dealership. As per him, apparently these are not valid.
There are some dealers who are offering about 70k off. Guess it depends on how much inventory they are holding.

You could check with some other dealers - maybe in Bombay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bevivek View Post
If you take finance, then there are various financing options including a fairly attractive one where you get 0% interest for the 2 year payback period. Details of the deal are attached.
Quite a common marketing gimmick, instead of giving you the discount. They are giving that money to the financing company to give you a 0% EMI.
VellVector is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th December 2018, 11:32   #414
BHPian

The 2018 model onwards have single channel ABS. The HD showroom person also told me that the brake problems had been 'fixed'.

Is there any recent report on its braking capabilities now?

It is not clear why only single channel has been provided in India since the US versions of Street 750 have dual channel. Was it just cost or some other factors as well?
Old 20th December 2018, 13:10   #415
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagarpadaki View Post
You can get them from any TVS/Honda dealership spares. These are called PVR70 valves

https://www.tritonvalves.com/product...cooter-pvr-70/
Can this fit tubed motorcycle tires as well?
Old 20th December 2018, 16:40   #416
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil.jericho View Post
I am sorry, i did not get your question. Tube already comes with its own valve ,right?
Old 20th December 2018, 22:52   #417
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil.jericho View Post
Neil, this cant be fitted on Tubed tyres.

What you need is this. One example from Amazone India is below;

https://www.amazon.in/MagiDeal-Motor...iABEgKXJ_D_BwE

Useful. I know people who are using it

Best Regrads & Ride Safe

Ram
r_nairtvm is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st May 2019, 18:37   #418
BHPian

Likely misinformation: Harley Davidson Street 750 being retrofitted with dual channel ABS

While going through some Pune OLX ads for Harley Davidson Street 750 I came across a seller who said his 2016 model had dual channel ABS. When I messaged him he said that HD had informed him that they would fit dual channel ABS on his bike for free !

Just checking if anyone else has heard this rumour?
Old 5th June 2019, 06:56   #419
BHPian

Don't think you should believe him. It's not like you can just go 'fit' an ABS unit to the bike. If he doesn't have ABS and you want it, look for another bike.
Old 14th June 2019, 23:05   #420
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtheK View Post
they should sell rod at the price of street, still overpriced for what the bike offers. I don't see them selling much anymore, specially when owners of 750 are considered as step child in HOG.

Why do you say this? Can you please elaborate? Have you or any friend been treated badly by HOG because you owned a street 750?. Thanks in advance. I'm planning to buy a 750 soon and have gone through other HOG threads and don't see any reason to form this opinion.It seems like a pretty welcoming group for all Harley riders.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks