Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 12th September 2012, 13:16   #856
BHPian

re: Hyderabad Meet Thread 2012 Meets: DINNER MEET_NOV 24TH, 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
We plan to leave first meeting point at sharp 8am. And, start our return from Nizambad no later than 3:30pm so as to reach Hyderabad by 6pm.
If I get late on my original plan, I would meet you guys at meeting point A at 8 a.m., but yeah still tentative. As i've already told in my earlier post, I would not stay for lunch and will head off to Nanded, so no need to worry about the confirmation from my side. I would just enjoy driving alongside you guys till Nizamabad.
Old 12th September 2012, 14:13   #857
BHPian

Quote:
Thats a great idea. How about each confirmed participant send minimum 5 PM's to other Hydeez they know offline/online and should get atleast 1 confirmed participant from their end. Like the idea?
All those interested to join, please add your name and repost.
I would be driving to Nagpur on the morning of 15th, otherwise I would have definetly joined this drive.

Please excuse me :(
Old 12th September 2012, 15:09   #858
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrinalSinha View Post
I would be driving to Nagpur on the morning of 15th, otherwise I would have definetly joined this drive.(
Oh! You will be driving on the same highway but,a day earlier. Mrinal, you should take a plunge into your first Team-BHP drive meet. It's high time you stretch the legs of your lovely Corolla Altis AT with fellow BHPians.

Update Below

What :
September 2012 Drive Meet

When : Sunday, Sep 16th, 2012

Destination : NoRules' Cousin's Farm near Nizamabad (the farm is adjacent to Madanapalle village, around 10 kms after Nizamabad. If it does not rain, we do not have to go via Nizamabad town and we continue on NH44/NH7 around 6-7 kms after Dichpally towards Armoor from where we take a left onto a kachcha road which leads to the farm. However, if it rains heavily, the last 1/2 km of the kachcha road becomes slushy and then in such case, we have to cross Nizamabad and enter from Manikbhandar side to get to the farm. Note that there is no farm house, just a farm where we will pitch a tent)

Lunch (Food) : Famous Ankapoor Desi Chicken, Naatu Kodi Curry, Mutton, Fish, Boti / Liver kind of snacks, Bagara Rice, other T delicacies, and if we are lucky, then fresh Tiger Prawns as well, among many other dishes.

Assembly Point :
A) In front of Pakwaan Restaurant just before Tadbund Junction opposite Bar One : 07:45am sharp
B) Just after Suchitra Junction opposite M&M & VW Workshops : 08:15am sharp
C) Toopran Toll Booth (just after crossing & paying the toll) : 09:00am sharp
Assembly Point Locations on Map : https://maps.google.co.in/maps?saddr...h&mra=mru&z=13
D) Junction of NH44 & Nizamabad Road (after railway level crossing & below flyover) at Dichpally : 11:30am sharp

Confirmed Names :
01. Mobike008 (Cruze)
02. Octane78 (Scorpio)
03. NeilGuy (Fiesta S)
04. NoRules
05. CtrAltDel + 2 (Vista)
06. ArcotSrinivas (Beat)
07. Hyd_Traveller (Manza)
08. A4Anurag + Jayded (Ritz)
09. G_AmbyMad (????)
10. Farukh
11. SrikanthPotluri ( Punto)
12. vnabhi
13. Ravveendrra (Laura)
14. Suren181 (Verna)

Total Headcount (Not counting the +1's) : 15
Total Cars : 10

P.S: Come on guys, lets make it a great drive-cum-telangana lunch meet. Add your names ASAP

P.S2: Anyone who is tentative from above confirmed list and wishes to drop off should do it latest by Thursday EOD. After that everyone is automatically assumed to turn up for the meet. Reason we need the correct headcount for lunch planning

Old 12th September 2012, 17:19   #859
BHPian

Quote:
Oh! You will be driving on the same highway but,a day earlier. Mrinal, you should take a plunge into your first Team-BHP drive meet. It's high time you stretch the legs of your lovely Corolla Altis AT with fellow BHPians.
I know! But I do drive a lot - in all cars I think this is my 14th drive to Bhilai via NGP this year, so I am very familiar with the road till Dichpally. I will make up for this miss and join the next drive meet, provided I am in HYD.

Enjoy the trip and Drive Safe!
Old 12th September 2012, 17:27   #860
BHPian

Quote:
It's best to chuck the whole idea
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoRules View Post
Thursday EOD it is because my folks back home need to procure things and make arrangements at the farm for us to have a fun time.
I take it that now the plans are 100% on.

What : September 2012 Drive Meet

Destination : NoRules' Cousin's Farm near Nizamabad (the farm is adjacent to Madanapalle village, around 10 kms after Nizamabad. If it does not rain, we do not have to go via Nizamabad town and we continue on NH44/NH7 around 6-7 kms after Dichpally towards Armoor from where we take a left onto a kachcha road which leads to the farm. However, if it rains heavily, the last 1/2 km of the kachcha road becomes slushy and then in such case, we have to cross Nizamabad and enter from Manikbhandar side to get to the farm. Note that there is no farm house, just a farm where we will pitch a tent)

Lunch (Food) : Famous Ankapoor Desi Chicken, Naatu Kodi Curry, Mutton, Fish, Boti / Liver kind of snacks, Bagara Rice, other T delicacies, and if we are lucky, then fresh Tiger Prawns as well, among many other dishes.

Assembly Point :
A) In front of Pakwaan Restaurant just before Tadbund Junction opposite Bar One : 07:45am sharp
Assembly Point Locations on Map : https://maps.google.co.in/maps?saddr...h&mra=mru&z=13
D) Junction of NH44 & Nizamabad Road (after railway level crossing & below flyover) at Dichpally : 11:00am sharp

Confirmed Names :
01. Mobike008 (Cruze)
02. Octane78 (Scorpio)
03. NeilGuy (Fiesta S)
04. NoRules (riding with Mobike008)
05. CtrAltDel + 2 (Vista)
06. ArcotSrinivas (Beat)
08. A4Anurag (Ritz)
09. Jayded (Riding with A4Anurag)
10. G_AmbyMad (???)
11. Farukh (riding with ?)
12. SrikanthPotluri (Punto)
13. Vnabhi (riding with Hyd_Traveller)
14. Ravveendrra (Laura)
15. Suren181 (Verna)

Total Cars : 11

P.S: Come on guys, lets make it a great drive-cum-telangana lunch meet. Add your names ASAP.

P.S2: Anyone who is tentative from above confirmed list and wishes to drop off should do it latest by Thursday EOD. After that everyone is automatically assumed to turn up for the meet. Reason we need the correct headcount for lunch planning.

Old 13th September 2012, 10:51   #861
BHPian

My +1 wont come coz no other +1 is present. So it would be me alone. Can u include her in the headcount for the ankapur chicken Ravi? I will take back a parcel for her.

Also....i will be needing a ride coz my wife would need the car that day. I will tag along with someone.

Assembly Point :
D) Junction of NH44 & Nizamabad Road (after railway level crossing & below flyover) at Dichpally : 11:00am sharp

Confirmed Names :
01. Mobike008 (Cruze)
02. Octane78 (Scorpio)
03. NeilGuy (Fiesta S)
05. CtrAltDel (riding with someone)
06. ArcotSrinivas (Beat)
08. A4Anurag (Ritz)
10. G_AmbyMad (???)
14. Ravveendrra (Laura)
15. Suren181 (Verna)

Total Cars : 10

P.S: Come on guys, lets make it a great drive-cum-telangana lunch meet. Add your names ASAP.

P.S2: Anyone who is tentative from above confirmed list and wishes to drop off should do it latest by Thursday EOD. After that everyone is automatically assumed to turn up for the meet. Reason we need the correct headcount for lunch planning.

Last edited by CtrlAltDel : 13th September 2012 at 10:52.
Old 13th September 2012, 11:26   #862
BHPian

Hola Folks,
Been holding myself from posting in this thread, however been following it closely. It is my birthday on 15th and I am expecting the celebrations to extend till the next day with friends and family. I really want to join, the menu has made me salivating right since Norules inked it. Won't even talk about driving as I won't be getting my car. I am still tentative. If I turn up, I can join you guys near Dhola-ri-dhani or if anybody is starting from Alwal or surroundings please do let me know if you can pick me up.

Riding with?: Anybody who is ready to accommodate me. I am 5ft-7in and don't weigh more than 50 kgs. This will be my first TBHP meet (in case I join, ducked out of the last Haleem meet too), so can ride with anybody. A patient person who can entertain my naive questions about automobiles is my preference though.
Old 13th September 2012, 11:30   #863
BHPian

Updated

Assembly Point :

Confirmed Names :
01. Mobike008 (Cruze)
02. Octane78 (Scorpio)
03. NeilGuy (Fiesta S)
05. CtrAltDel (riding with someone)
06. ArcotSrinivas (Beat)
08. A4Anurag (Ritz)
10. G_AmbyMad (???)
14. Ravveendrra (Laura)
15. Suren181 (Verna)
16. ashishy (Thar)

Total Headcount (Not counting the +1's) : 16

All those interested to join, please add your name and repost.[/quote]
Old 13th September 2012, 13:31   #864
BHPian

Look no further,
Ask no question,
Ashish bhai, Can we go together?
I will even clean up ur THAR for this favor.
Old 13th September 2012, 14:28   #865
BHPian

Guys,

It will be good if we confirm the headcount at meeting points,so that we dont wait for others to join at the wrong meeting point.

Please select your meeting point and add your name.

A) In front of Pakwaan Restaurant just before Tadbund Junction opposite Bar One :
07:45am sharp

1)
2)
3)
4)

1)
2)
3)
4)

1) Arcot Srinivas - Beat Diesel
2)
3)
4)

D) Junction of NH44 & Nizamabad Road (after railway level crossing & below flyover) at Dichpally : 11:30am sharp

1)
2)
3)
4)
Old 13th September 2012, 15:42   #866
BHPian

Assembly Point :
A)
In front of Pakwaan Restaurant just before Tadbund Junction opposite Bar One : 07:45am sharp

Confirmed Names (Vehicle) [Joining At]:
01. Mobike008 (Cruze) [A]
02. Octane78 (Scorpio) [b]
03. NeilGuy (Fiesta S) [A]
04. NoRules (riding with Mobike008) [A]
05. CtrAltDel (riding with AsishY) [A]
06. ArcotSrinivas (Beat) [C]
07. Hyd_Traveller (Manza) [A]
08. A4Anurag (Ritz) [A]
09. Jayded (Riding with A4Anurag) [A]
10. G_AmbyMad (?) [A]
11. Farukh (riding with AsishY) [A]
12. SrikanthPotluri (Punto) [?]
13. Vnabhi (riding with Hyd_Traveller) [A]
14. Ravveendrra (Laura) [A]
15. Suren181 (Verna) [A/B]
16. AshishY (Thar) [A]

Total Headcount : 16
Total Cars :

P.S.1 : Come on guys, lets make it a great drive-cum-telangana lunch meet. Add your names ASAP.

P.S. 2 : Anyone who is tentative from above confirmed list and wishes to drop off should do it latest by Thursday EOD. After that everyone is automatically assumed to turn up for the meet. Reason we need the correct headcount for lunch planning.

Old 13th September 2012, 16:44   #867
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farukh View Post
Look no further,
Ask no question,
Ashish bhai, Can we go together?
I will even clean up ur THAR for this favor.
Sure Farukh. Where will you be joining us? And no need to clean, I like my Thar Dirty
Old 13th September 2012, 17:47   #868
BANNED

I will be joining from point B as my house is just a kilometer away from that point.

Assembly Point :

08. A4Anurag (Ritz) [b]
10. G_AmbyMad (?) [A]
16. AshishY (Thar) [A]

Total Headcount : 16

P.S.1 : Come on guys, lets make it a great drive-cum-telangana lunch meet. Add your names ASAP.

P.S. 2 : Anyone who is tentative from above confirmed list and wishes to drop off should do it latest by Thursday EOD. After that everyone is automatically assumed to turn up for the meet. Reason we need the correct headcount for lunch planning.

Old 13th September 2012, 19:55   #869
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashishy View Post
Sure Farukh. Where will you be joining us? And no need to clean, I like my Thar Dirty
Dirty like you like it... eh? Will carry some mud to give your THAR a facial

Ashish bhai, I stay near Alwal. I can join you somewhere near Paradise at 7:30 if that suits you. I am still a newbie so this might take a while to be on the thread. PM me your cell phone number and I will call you up. My number is 9966201684.
Old 13th September 2012, 21:27   #870
BHPian

Hi NoRules,
Two small questions :
1) What is the return toll (two-way / both-way or what ever it is called) that I will need to pay at Toopran? I wish to carry the exact amount to pay it to avoid queues there.
2) Is this the only toll? If not, details please.
BTW, did you notice that we have reached 17 members in 12 cars and you already have 3 members in 3 cars making queries taking the total to 20 members in 15 cars.

At this stage, all I can sum up is that only those who attend this meet will get to enjoy the awesome delicacies. Still time, pitch in with your name!!!

-x-x-x-

Assembly Point :

08. A4Anurag (Ritz) [b]
10. G_AmbyMad (?) [A]
16. AshishY (Thar) [A]
17. Srimath (Wagon R) [A]

Total Headcount : 17
Total Cars : 12

Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks