Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

View Poll Results: Are you a part of Mega Madness Part Deux
1) Yes I am in. 22 91.67%
2) No I can't. 2 8.33%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 17th October 2007, 23:24   #76
Team-BHP Support

If you guys don't mind the drive, there's Dara's at dahisar, i can workout something here.
Another suggestion, repeat GM!!

manson.
Old 17th October 2007, 23:32   #77
Awaiting Email Confirmation

dhara's is a good idea however, I dont think we could have as much fun there as we would at a place like sealords. Besides that i feel we could try asking at that place near rhythm house ( forgot the name), its like a lounge right? And count me in this time ( and please get your cameras for our candid collection. And one more question..what are we gonna do about the drink & drive bit? any safety measures?

Last edited by nitroxx : 17th October 2007 at 23:33.
Old 18th October 2007, 09:27   #78
BANNED

Guys,

Been a bit caught up with work so not had time to talk to those restaurants. Will do so over the weekend and post the deals available here.

@Manson - Dude were you high when you suggested Dara's . You know how far that is and then you expect everyone to drive/cab it from there as majority will be sloshed.

@Nitroxx - No idea about the place you are talking about.

As Gogi, Sam & Scooby said its all about catching up so I'm in to whichever place is decided Ginseng, Sea Lord, Golden Moments.

Viper

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-16 View Post
I dont mind anywhere Sam. Even Sealord is fine by me or any other place whichever is suitable to all.

@ Viper- Jiggz, which were the other places you had in mind??
Quote:
Originally Posted by manson View Post
If you guys don't mind the drive, there's Dara's at dahisar, i can workout something here.
Another suggestion, repeat GM!!

manson.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitroxx View Post
dhara's is a good idea however, I dont think we could have as much fun there as we would at a place like sealords. Besides that i feel we could try asking at that place near rhythm house ( forgot the name), its like a lounge right? And count me in this time ( and please get your cameras for our candid collection. And one more question..what are we gonna do about the drink & drive bit? any safety measures?
Old 18th October 2007, 12:19   #79
Senior - BHPian

Dear Gogi, Sam, Viper, lets Freeze Sea Lord, tried and tested! The mods Please be kind enough to do so, and then people can confirm in or out.
How come GTo and Rtech arent contributing to the confusion!!
Old 18th October 2007, 12:31   #80
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooby05 View Post
Dear Gogi, Sam, Viper, lets Freeze Sea Lord, tried and tested! The mods Please be kind enough to do so, and then people can confirm in or out.
How come GTo and Rtech arent contributing to the confusion!!
Rtech was out of town or so ive been told. I believe he drove [ or is it Rode ] for twelve hours from somewhere to return yesterday and yes GTO, how come you havn't seen seen for the last so many meets? Whats up? This meet lets make sure that all the faces that are not seen are there too. The more the merrier. And N_C and Manson, stop doing NATAK about Sealords or any other place not being so Lah-De-Dahs go in the gutter h-De-Dah coz you know what happens after a few drinks to all of us.
Sab La-De-Dah gutter mein!!

Last edited by Rtech : 19th October 2007 at 10:22.
Old 18th October 2007, 12:33   #81
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper View Post
@Manson - Dude were you high when you suggested Dara's . You know how far that is and then you expect everyone to drive/cab it from there as majority will be sloshed.
I mentioned if people didn't mind the drive, and atleast i wasnt as zonked to suggest 'mischief' lol

Btw, GM IMO is a slightly better option as it is closer for a larger percentage of members, which would suggest lesser driving e.t.c

manson.
Old 18th October 2007, 16:06   #82
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gogi
I believe he drove [ or is it Rode ] for twelve hours from somewhere to return yesterday
Hmmm....So, its from bangalore.
Old 18th October 2007, 16:41   #83
Team-BHP Support

Yes Nitro, it is from Bangalore. But only since the past 3 months or so. I just returned it to its original home

About adding to the madness here, unfortunately I am probably out of the country on the 8th, so looks like no Dandya for me this year :(

However, I'd go with either Sea lord or GM. If nothing but for old times sake! These places should be part of our tradition now so that everyone knows, November 8/9 every year, just show up and one of these venue's and there will be a party happening!
Old 19th October 2007, 00:19   #84
BHPian

---------> Chowpatty
Old 19th October 2007, 00:42   #85
Senior - BHPian

I have certain conditions to be fulfilled, only then I will attend.

1. I will be the DJ (yes, you may throw eggs at me, stay clear of the hired mixer though)
2. There should be an eminent 'Cheap Guest' (no, Ishan is not eligible, he's like resident Mumbaiite)
3. Sam's dress code HAS to be knickers. (the real knickers as per his blah blah on propah engliss etc.)
4. N_C should come. (not in his pants)
5. No one should hide my vodka (or actually, go ahead and do it. I'll bump MF's drinks. He'll be smashed anyway)
Old 19th October 2007, 10:20   #86
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bass&Trouble View Post
1. I will be the DJ (yes, you may throw eggs at me, stay clear of the hired mixer though)
Ok you can be. We'll turn off the speakers and you can have your headphone singing to you.

Quote:
2. There should be an eminent 'Cheap Guest' (no, Ishan is not eligible, he's like resident Mumbaiite)
LBM will do?

Quote:
3. Sam's dress code HAS to be knickers. (the real knickers as per his blah blah on propah engliss etc.)
What are your intentions for such a demand?

Quote:
4. N_C should come. (not in his pants)
Intentions?

Quote:
5. No one should hide my vodka (or actually, go ahead and do it. I'll bump MF's drinks. He'll be smashed anyway)
Hehehe what if I am the one who hides your Vodka?
Old 19th October 2007, 10:35   #87
Senior - BHPian

Hi guys

Am in town and we could try a Mega Madness 1.5 (nowhere near the real mccoy) or a Prequel/Full dress rehersal tonite.

Please call normally_contact for details since plans will be made as the day wears on...
Old 19th October 2007, 14:09   #88
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeroid View Post
Hi guys

Am in town and we could try a Mega Madness 1.5 (nowhere near the real mccoy) or a Prequel/Full dress rehersal tonite.

Please call normally_contact for details since plans will be made as the day wears on...
Wow, a sneak preview eh?

Count me in.

I dont have N_C's phone number. Could someone kindly PM?
Old 20th October 2007, 02:57   #89
BHPian

I am still on...
Old 20th October 2007, 14:48   #90
Senior - BHPian

Where's the report of last night's prequel in honour of Steeroid Sir?

I hate when Sam doesn't come to meets. There's no one to take notes during the meet and to post a report. (There's also no one to take part in a dance competition opposite me, some would think

Sam, please let us have "The Yeti Guide to Documenting Meets & Posting Reports the next day". I understand you must be tied up with the Yetiguide on toilet hygiene as some members explained to me last night, but please find some time for this a$$-ignment also. We need to sort out these lazy bums. Hey wait, that's what you are doing. Wow, this is confusing!

Last edited by normally_crazy : 20th October 2007 at 21:27. Reason: 4 smilies !! 2 is the max we allow

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks