Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th April 2009, 12:01   #151
BHPian

arun: solid idea hai re! i have seen those boat parties happening on the lake.

what i know its 13k for 4 hours including meals (dont know how many people though)

the upper deck had some dance performers doing their thing and the lower deck had food etc...

we can do a vijay mallaya kinda thing wearing straw hats tbhp ishstyle.lol( no calender to be unveiled though)
Old 6th April 2009, 12:10   #152
Senior - BHPian

I am really surprised to see meet ideas floating in hyderabad .
You guys are simply........crazy.
Old 6th April 2009, 12:35   #153
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by absynthguzzler View Post
Well well , i was just waiting for someone to ask this question! .

My next proposal would be to hire a boat on the Hussein Sagar,get caterers in the same mold and also have our very own Music.Music Equipment is already provided.Also shouldn't be a problem hiring out the aquafloats as their business normally ends at 8-8:30pm.

I was discussing the rates with Suren and he says 8-9Grand should be good to go for the boat and equipment and 4hours on water.(maybe even a stop over at the Budha statue for the meal). Taking into consideration a similar turn out of 25-30 . This should be a breeze as we wont be getting full blown caterers.I'd even say cut the fancy snacks out and just get nice crunchy 50p veg and non veg samosas. Food can just remain a lip smacking veg and nonveg biryani.

To keep this theme in tune with T-BHp,tell me which city has organised an indepth(on-site) review of Engines in Boats? lol. Hyd shall be the first!
Jhakaas Idea!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajesh Rawal View Post

what i know its 13k for 4 hours including meals (dont know how many people though)

the upper deck had some dance performers doing their thing and the lower deck had food etc...

we can do a vijay mallaya kinda thing wearing straw hats tbhp ishstyle.lol( no calender to be unveiled though)
I suggest keeping it simple. Those entertainers are are not exactly what you would like to be subjected to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASHISHPALLOD View Post
We are fun loving crazy people. I hope you enjoyed our Ghazal Night pictures and keep checking this thread for innovative meet ideas - hyderabadi Ishtyle

We Rock!!!
Old 6th April 2009, 12:52   #154
BHPian

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASHISHPALLOD View Post
  • We can cancel the Dance performers i feel because they are very "midnight masala" or "baraat" types. Instead the stage would be our designated dance floor :-).We'll make this a private event with exclusive numbers,lol. For all us bachelors who end up shelling out more at "venues" , we shall take revenge and charge extra for couples here, lol ( only messing Avi).
  • Food can be canceled by the boat owners unless they insist that even that business has to benefit them.I say we keep it simple(no complications snd discussions whatsoever entertained here).
  • We give Avi a break from sorting out all the logistics for the gang
  • Shall we take a big leap and get a sponsor for the event ? Hint: MC do you want to promote your venture ?Else we shall promote a "good cause"(for a change ).
  • As discussed yesterday , think I prefer the version below more than straw hats. Theme would be the T's we all have and our Handles on the Hats.
  • AP .cheers for the appreciation. where is this 02112 or whatever...... the b'lore guys were not keen on our midway meet, maybe we can do one midway to yours , lol .
  • RR, w.r.t calendar. I just thought of another brilliant idea. Why not we make a calendar ourselves at the end of the Yearr with snaps from each meet ?.i.e 2009's event each month will be a collage for the 2010 calendar!!No harm in having a memoir of these days.
Attached Thumbnails
Hyderabad-April Meets-april30_panama_600x340.jpg  

Old 6th April 2009, 13:09   #155
BHPian

if we go to suryalanka ,i can give some good john abraham kinda pose walking out of the sea with my abs.err round abs.hehehe for the calender thing.

ashish is from baramati ,so that explains the 02112 thing.
Old 6th April 2009, 13:13   #156
Senior - BHPian

hmmmm, if you guys have this boat meet at the time that I am travelling, i swear i will personally visit each one of the CUG members and skin their backsides!!!!!!!

this meet has the potential to even upstage our Ghazal night,,,, let the thoughts flow.
Old 6th April 2009, 13:50   #157
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by himanshugoswami View Post
hmmmm, if you guys have this boat meet at the time that I am travelling, i swear i will personally visit each one of the CUG members and skin their backsides!!!!!!!

this meet has the potential to even upstage our Ghazal night,,,, let the thoughts flow.
What with RR wanting to give his John Abraham pose and me giving the ganapati pappa ,suren cracking with his wits and stuff ,we might all get lucky on the boat meet.So Himanshu bhai, it will be difficult for you to get hold of us because we'll be busy checking out bangalore's infamous 25humps in 5kms road,.
Old 6th April 2009, 14:02   #158
BHPian

since its recession time and we are talking about calender's /kingfisher model and all ,here's a little teaser .lol

so guys presenting kingfisher calender( recession time) to all you people.
Attached Thumbnails
Hyderabad-April Meets-04apr-copy.jpg  

Hyderabad-April Meets-05may-copy.jpg  

Old 6th April 2009, 14:07   #159
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
since its recession time and we are talking about calender's /kingfisher model and all ,here's a little teaser .lol

so guys presenting kingfisher calender( recession time) to all you people.
RR don't tell me that you are going to get them as performers for our "BOAT MEET"
Old 6th April 2009, 14:08   #160
Senior - BHPian

OKAAAYYY...RR where in the world did you get hold of this?

Man this is a riot!! and I second Mc's question....yeh boat meet pe to nahin aa rahey kya (clap clap )
Old 6th April 2009, 14:11   #161
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileCruncher View Post
RR don't tell me that you are going to get them as performers for our "BOAT MEET"

hehehehe.should i? dont want bidisha to feel jealous when she sees those beauties all over you.

@ himanshu bhai ,this was just a teaser ,wait till you see the whole 12 months wale models .lol

Last edited by Rajesh Rawal : 6th April 2009 at 14:15.
Old 6th April 2009, 14:16   #162
BHPian

RR , i commend your googling skills.Just that chaps who don't know you would assume your a man with bad tastes .
Old 6th April 2009, 14:21   #163
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by absynthguzzler View Post
RR , i commend your googling skills.Just that chaps who don't know you would assume your a man with bad tastes .
or, as we say in Delhi- a man with "Nawabi shouk"

Quote:
@ himanshu bhai ,this was just a teaser ,wait till you see the whole 12 months wale models .lol
Post it all, mere bhai!!!! let the shock (or should I say shouk ) be complete

Last edited by himanshugoswami : 6th April 2009 at 14:22.
Old 6th April 2009, 14:26   #164
Senior - BHPian

Boat Meet sounds just awesome..im in for it.and this is the best time of the year for this boat ride.Personally I have never done this ride being in Hyderabad for so long.So im even more excited.
P.S: I dunno swimming.Will there be some baywatch stuff around?
Old 6th April 2009, 14:31   #165
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillram View Post
P.S: I dunno swimming.Will there be some baywatch stuff around?
post # 161 should be a answer to that

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks