Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd April 2009, 17:05   #106
BHPian

Rajesh bhai is walking along necklace road and is deep in prayer all by himself. All of a sudden he said out really loud "Upar wala ! grant me one wish."

Suddenly the sky got clouded above his head, hussein sagar has got 20foot waves and it starts pouring down!.Then in a nice dusky italian voice the Lord(who looked like Monica in RR's eyes) said, "Because you have had the faith to ask, I will grant you one wish." Then Rajesh quickly calls Avi and asks him , "Pandey ji !.... are yaaar , Monica mujse baath kar ri !!" kya poochoon ? Avi said, "Bridge banaalo , uske pass baitney key liye, so you can drive over anytime you want to.humo bhi thoda alag sa drive ho jayega"

The Lord(who still looks like monica to RR) replies back "Beta , your request is very materialistic.Samja karo , think of the logistics of that kind of undertaking,pillars required to reach the earth from the clouds! The concrete and steel it would take! I can do it, but it is hard for me to justify your desire. Take a little more time and think of another wish, a wish you think would honor and make me smile."

rajesh then thinks about it for a long time(he's reached Avi's house by now for support and proof that he's talking to Monica) then he says , "Monica ,i mean LORD, I have been in relationships and in love many times. All of my girlfriends said that I am caring and sensitive.But then they all just walk away from me! I wish that I could understand women. I want to know how they feel inside, what they are thinking when they give me the silent treatment, why they cry when im supposed to cry, what they mean when they say "nothing" and how I can make a woman truly happy?"

(on the other side , Avi is still half asleep and he's doing his trademark to Rajesh.Standing behind him is Neera telling Avi "Control karo, raat ko do bajey Monica dik rahi hai hawa mein usko".)

After a few minutes God said to Rajesh "You want two lanes or four on that bridge to reach me?"

Edit : just realised i can add more to this story , lol

then Avi is like "wohoooooo, awwwwweeesome and tells Rajesh
"tu tho tund ho, par mujhe tho apna drive ke liye destination or mast road mil gaya"

Then you find neera saying " chalo get up , the house has come ....... both you guys get off and let Karan leave . Thanks for dropping us Karan" .

Rajesh and Avi both come to their senses , look at eachother ...... understand that they both on the same wavelength and just point a finger each at Karan.

Neera gets confused and just says "boys will be boys , goodnight Karan"

Last edited by absynthguzzler : 3rd April 2009 at 17:11.
Old 3rd April 2009, 17:09   #107
BHPian

arun:hehehe! handsdown to you man!

tuney mere sapne ka acha mazak uraya.

ab monica nahi chaiye ,champakali chalegi.

p.s: mere purane gf ki stories were meant for the cug group only buddy.

Last edited by Rajesh Rawal : 3rd April 2009 at 17:11.
Old 3rd April 2009, 17:12   #108
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by absynthguzzler View Post
Rajesh bhai is walking along necklace road and is deep in prayer all by himself. All of a sudden he said out really loud "Upar wala ! grant me one wish."

Suddenly the sky got clouded above his head, hussein sagar has got 20foot waves and it starts pouring down!.Then in a nice dusky italian voice the Lord(who looked like Monica in RR's eyes) said, "Because you have had the faith to ask, I will grant you one wish." Then Rajesh quickly calls Avi and asks him , "Pandey ji !.... are yaaar , Monica mujse baath kar ri !!" kya poochoon ? Avi said, "Bridge banaalo , uske pass baitney key liye, so you can drive over anytime you want to.humo bhi thoda alag sa drive ho jayega"

The Lord(who still looks like monica to RR) replies back "Beta , your request is very materialistic.Samja karo , think of the logistics of that kind of undertaking,pillars required to reach the earth from the clouds! The concrete and steel it would take! I can do it, but it is hard for me to justify your desire. Take a little more time and think of another wish, a wish you think would honor and make me smile."

rajesh then thinks about it for a long time(he's reached Avi's house by now for support and proof that he's talking to Monica) then he says , "Monica ,i mean LORD, I have been in relationships and in love many times. All of my girlfriends said that I am caring and sensitive.But then they all just walk away from me! I wish that I could understand women. I want to know how they feel inside, what they are thinking when they give me the silent treatment, why they cry when im supposed to cry, what they mean when they say "nothing" and how I can make a woman truly happy?"

(on the other side , Avi is still half asleep and he's doing his trademark to Rajesh.Standing behind him is Neera telling Avi "Control karo, raat ko do bajey Monica dik rahi hai hawa mein usko".)

After a few minutes God said to Rajesh "You want two lanes or four on that bridge to reach me?"
It started out as a good story but couldn't understand the ending. I hope that Arun is not another Art Film Director or RGV in the making
Old 3rd April 2009, 17:21   #109
BHPian

Rajesh, you were right . MC is from the Swiss alps and his brain cells are still frozen , lol.
Old 3rd April 2009, 17:23   #110
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Rajesh, you were right . MC is from the Swiss alps and his brain cells are still frozen , lol.
I Sent a PM to MC explaining the story!

Arun bhai, Rajesh commented that I was born i Swiss Alps and not MC. It's me whose brain cells are frozen! LOL.
Old 3rd April 2009, 17:25   #111
BHPian

Ah yes ,now i remember , lol.It was you who was complaining of the Heat. Sorry MC boss . Thoda plot mein confusion .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajesh Rawal View Post
p.s: mere purane gf ki stories were meant for the cug group only buddy.
oops sorry boss . Didnt think you would quote it like that bout your past. Thought you'd be proud of being considered a casanova. Apologies. Think of the positives yaar. You tried pomfret,shark,bombay duck and dried shrimps.All tasted yummy but your now looking for Rohu.Maybe MC can make us all some Maccher jhol .

Last edited by Rehaan : 7th April 2009 at 14:55. Reason: Posts merged. Please use the EDIT button to add to an existing post within 20 minutes instead of posting another consecutive post. Thanks.
Old 3rd April 2009, 18:00   #112
Distinguished - BHPian

I was inactive for just 3 hours and i had to go back a page. I reckon this is a first for me

@Arun, that was a cool story woven by you but, aisa kuch nahi hoga aach else Neera wont let me back in house. So that maza is restricted to Theodre only

MC, you were right in the thick of that story and could not understand the story? I reckon along with Pulsar, you too were born in the swiss alps..LOL

IMPORTANT NOTE : Anyone has video camera? please bring it along
Old 3rd April 2009, 18:33   #113
Senior - BHPian

Bhai log is there a rendez vous point to head to Ghazal nite,what time,where?
Old 3rd April 2009, 18:37   #114
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillram View Post
Bhai log is there a rendez vous point to head to Ghazal nite,what time,where?
Around 8pm, i should reach the entrance to ORR/Gachbowli crossroads. I guess if we all wait up there and go together it makes the most sense.

See ya all soon !!!
Old 3rd April 2009, 18:58   #115
BHPian

Traffic update : Police(bomb squad) were checking all cars near Sangeet theater whilst returning from Office. I don't know if its the same scenario at other end .
Old 3rd April 2009, 18:59   #116
Senior - BHPian

Please wait for me..bal bache wala hoon !!
Old 3rd April 2009, 23:38   #117
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

Edit : just realised i can add more to this story , lol

then Avi is like "wohoooooo, awwwwweeesome and tells Rajesh
"tu tho tund ho, par mujhe tho apna drive ke liye destination or mast road mil gaya"

Then you find neera saying " chalo get up , the house has come ....... both you guys get off and let Karan leave . Thanks for dropping us Karan" .

Rajesh and Avi both come to their senses , look at eachother ...... understand that they both on the same wavelength and just point a finger each at Karan.

Neera gets confused and just says "boys will be boys , goodnight Karan"
Arrey yaar arun i haven't even posted on this thread and you cooked up a whole story with me as the villain.
Sorry could not make it today (recession :( ) especially sorry to amit.
we can meet tomorrow. Give me a call. I still dint get your number.
Where is the F1 meet ?
Old 3rd April 2009, 23:54   #118
BHPian

Bhai log,

Trust you guys are having a good time. I reached home just now from airport. Tried to call Avi from Mumbai to tell him that I might make it after all. But no luck (had even missed Avi's return call). may the force be with you!
Old 4th April 2009, 07:37   #119
BHPian

Nag you missed out is all i can say!!.

Right , im not going to ramble on, I'm going to wake up before i attempt anything

To everyone that was present... Hope you've got your monies worth :-) and much appreciation to the below

Devidas the host
Devidas the entertainer
Avi the organiser
Avi the motivator
Avi aka Mr.I love T-bhp
MC the background yap yap yap filler :-).Dude whats the secret of your energy
RR the mood setter

Frankly speaking , when i came up with this proposal of a sham-e-ghazal evening , I never envisaged such an event and the above mentioned have pulled it off . Im lost in words of appreciation and shall make up for this with a derserved write up .

Last edited by absynthguzzler : 4th April 2009 at 07:38.
Old 4th April 2009, 09:14   #120
BHPian

Quote:
To everyone that was present... Hope you've got your monies worth :-) and much appreciation to the below

Devidas the host
Devidas the entertainer
Avi the organiser
Avi the motivator
Avi aka Mr.I love T-bhp
MC the background yap yap yap filler :-).Dude whats the secret of your energy
RR the mood setter
yippee, good to know that the event was a grand success. Can we celebrate it this evening

Last edited by nagvasireddy : 4th April 2009 at 09:17.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks