Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th September 2010, 20:32   #556
MX6
Senior - BHPian

The reason why I think the flowers won't last much. See the gaping holes showing the rocky terrain. These weren't there on my visit on the 19th of sept.
Drive and Meet: Kaas. Report and Pictures from Pg. 27-3.jpg

All of you were busy snapping flowers. I was seeing the absence of them as well, as I'd been there 6 days earlier. But still I'm tempted to do this this saturday again to see whether I can still grab some whites and yellows.

Also seen in photos. Most T-BHP members with family and almost all the vehicles!
Old 29th September 2010, 20:44   #557
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BolBolero View Post
Sir, absolute coincidence, no offence intended. Just tell me how I can make it upto you! I neither want you to be mad nor feel bad!
BTW are you still in Pune or are you back in Delhi?
Arrey bhai ye toh mamla serious ho raha hai!! No need for apologies BolBolero, I was just kidding with you. I am no photographer but can play with words at times. What I should have posted was "Mad at myself / Bad for myself" but then intentionally decided to 'underexpose' the comment and threw in the catch 22 bit about 'due consideration' et all and the result is alu parnthas YummY.

Sorry yaar par is baar mood lift karne ka muaka aur koi mila hi nahi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BolBolero View Post
9th. it is sir. I'll try all my powers of persuasion to get HVK on board. Superselect, I'll drag him! Maybe we can try to sound out a few others and make it like a small T-Bhp meet. What say?
I am in for this meet and now you can get me in all your frames. kidding again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MX6 View Post
Khoj should be in Mumbai now. You can make up to him by ordering 6 Alu Parathas for him.
What! do you mean by only 6 When did I go on a diet.

BTW whether on 9th or whenever, I strongly recommend that you take the train. The Pune Thane rail link is best suited for that and with the shape that your ankle is in I think you should rest it whenever possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by issigonis View Post
>>> Tarun,

Please refer to flyingspur's initial review of the Aria- when he was requested by a market research firm to drive it and provide feedback. I don't recall the thread offhand right now, but I am sure you'll be able to search and find it.
Our test drive experts can be expected to do an absolutely ripping review of the Aria pretty soon. I think the Tatas are positioning the Aria as a premium Innova, with a price point very roughly between 11-14 lacs, based on options etc.

Hope we meet up during my Delhi run in Dec and that we can travel in a convoy from Delhi to Bombay! As discussed.
First of all thank you for giving me the ride up to Kaas and secondly an even bigger Thank You for bearing with me. When I saw BB's snap of myself standing at Tohesagar parking I saw the big patch on my shoulders. I know it is a task to be with me till the floodgates subside. Unfortunately I did not realize it then and even if I had I would have been helpless as my 'Right Guard' can and alternate wear was in my vehicle left at the Mahindra parking. Thank you for being a thorough gentleman and I honestly cannot stop laughing at not taking the hints about being more comfortable on the back seat.

Yes the convoy idea has taken firm roots in my head and I am looking forward to that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by issigonis View Post
>>> Gautam, MX6,

I'd like to invite myself, ). Also between Gautam and me, I am fairly ceratin that we can drag SuperSelect in, even kicking and screaming

Regards
All righty, I see you guys are serious about this Thane meet. In case you are open to a little drive then I would suggest an eatery approximately 30 kms from the Mulund check naka at Padga on the Nasik highway. It is called 'Legends of Punjab' and has yummy food, enough parking and an added benefit is the BPCL COCO bang opposite on the other side offering the cheapest fuel this side of BOM/Thane. Firm up those plans.
Old 29th September 2010, 20:47   #558
BHPian

Kaas mini group

@bolero_sir, @biju-bhai, thanks for discovering the photographer in me; but I had nothing better to do then so decided to get to the grass roots of it all

@khoj-basshaon, not to feel sad or bad. Here is a full abreast view of you with a part of the kaas group. Please excuse me if the lettering is not satisfactory.
Attached Thumbnails
Drive and Meet: Kaas. Report and Pictures from Pg. 27-handleface.jpg  

Old 29th September 2010, 21:02   #559
MX6
Senior - BHPian

Now here's a predicament in the last photo. Who can be that question mark?
Can't be Bolbolero as he was wearing darker shade shoes.
Can't be Anainar as he was not wearing shoes.
Could it be PjBiju's friend? Or is it some lady?

It aint me or Anilisanil for sure.

@Khoj. I will be taking the train mostly. Leg's gone from bad to worse in last 2 - 3 days now.

Last edited by MX6 : 29th September 2010 at 21:05.
Old 29th September 2010, 21:04   #560
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by khoj View Post
All righty, I see you guys are serious about this Thane meet. In case you are open to a little drive then I would suggest an eatery approximately 30 kms from the Mulund check naka at Padga on the Nasik highway. It is called 'Legends of Punjab' and has yummy food, enough parking and an added benefit is the BPCL COCO bang opposite on the other side offering the cheapest fuel this side of BOM/Thane. Firm up those plans.
Am in for this meet, if am not wrong Baghat Tarachand is also there, we can also go there.
Old 29th September 2010, 21:21   #561
BHPian

Quote:

@Khoj. I will be taking the train mostly. Leg's gone from bad to worse in last 2 - 3 days now.
Hey the Question mark is Me, was able recognized due to my shoes.
Take Care of your leg dude.
Old 29th September 2010, 21:24   #562
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

There should be two question marks. The persons behind gostel are Parimal_g and Anainar. Now it's time for you to find the clues that led me to this conclusion. Do I get a gift for this? Also Kailashnj is standing in front of Ashish. He is not named in the photo.

There! Parimal beat me to it.
Old 29th September 2010, 21:25   #563
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gostel View Post
@khoj-basshaon, not to feel sad or bad. Here is a full abreast view of you with a part of the kaas group. Please excuse me if the lettering is not satisfactory.
Oji gostel basshoaonjee, chhaa gaye veerji exactly true to the pronunciation as it would be in Punjabi. Full it indeed is

Quote:

Sorry to hear about the deterioration, hope you recover soon.

From the shoes that has to be parimal_g.

Quote:
Originally Posted by parimal_g View Post
Am in for this meet, if am not wrong Baghat Tarachand is also there, we can also go there.
parimal_g, brother come over to Vashi and I will take you to Bhagat Tarachand here, it has better food than even their Kalbadevi outlet and offers air conditioned environs. No offence intended but the one on the Nasik highway has the worst food ever and also it is further away at Wasind.
Old 29th September 2010, 21:38   #564
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by khoj View Post
From the shoes that has to be parimal_g.

parimal_g, brother come over to Vashi and I will take you to Bhagat Tarachand here, it has better food than even their Kalbadevi outlet and offers air conditioned environs. No offence intended but the one on the Nasik highway has the worst food ever and also it is further away at Wasind.
Great observation sir,Are you talking about the Sanpadawala branch..? Its our routine as my office is near by, actually never been to this nasik highwaywala.Let me know when can we go to Vashi BTC.

Last edited by parimal_g : 29th September 2010 at 21:41.
Old 29th September 2010, 21:45   #565
BHPian

@parimal-g, sorry for not recognizing your shoes; and then how was I supposed to know that I had the backing of two persons? Sorry anainar-jee for being unable to spot you.

@kailashnj, sorry for the slip up in putting your handle there. But this picture was in honor of khoj so I am not offering any aloo paronthen as compensation to you guys.
Old 29th September 2010, 22:15   #566
MX6
Senior - BHPian

Here's a couple more shots from my side.

No need to put up names as most know by now who is who.
Drive and Meet: Kaas. Report and Pictures from Pg. 27-kaas-1.jpg

Finally Mr. Anilisanil is with Mrs. Anilisanil and not with his car.
Drive and Meet: Kaas. Report and Pictures from Pg. 27-kaas-2.jpg

The rest of the kaas photos would be put up in my other Mag Maha log after a few days. With just 10 gb left in my hard disk, I have to judiciously use the space. Planning to buy a new external HDD (1 tb of it) for my videos, music and documents so that this laptop is specifically for the photos.

Need to take a week break and start arranging my collection of photos which is fast nearing 28K.
Old 29th September 2010, 22:59   #567
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Great observation sir,Are you talking about the Sanpadawala branch..? Its our routine as my office is near by, actually never been to this nasik highwaywala.Let me know when can we go to Vashi BTC.
Nope the Sanpada branch is run by someone claiming to be the original owners cousin. The one I am talking about is in Turbhe very close to the APMC market. I generally go there on Tuesdays and Thursdays, both being veg days for me. We can go tomorrow if you so desire. Just pm me if interested.
Old 29th September 2010, 23:58   #568
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
@BolBolero. I plan to come down to Mumbai in 9th Oct. If that happens, I'd definitely meet up with you. I'm also going to meet the great (who else) HVK.
Also, I'd love to meet my good friend Superselect who I missed in this Kaas drive too.

What say Superselect?
Heyy let's have a meet guys ! I'm all charged up seeing all this outstanding photography.
Motoring, good food, and friends - that's all I ask the Lord for.
Old 30th September 2010, 07:49   #569
BHPian

Quote:
@Khoj
@Parimal

I am in for a drive and dinner.

Legends of Punjab is far far better than "BT". Was tempted to do BT and it was a waste. "LOP" is nice. So when are we planning this? (any given Saturday/Sunday)

Let me know.

@MX,
Bhai, take care of your leg. I dont know exactly what happened but know it with a personal experience that it hurts bad (i still feel the pain / clicks with changing weather)

Its like going for a drag-race with wear-off tyre. take care buddy and give it ample amount of rest.
Old 30th September 2010, 09:16   #570
Distinguished - BHPian

This is one great thread. PLease count me in for the next meet up. Cheers!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks