Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 27th April 2006, 14:37   #136
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper
Hi Aza,

Will pm it to you. If you want to avail of the introductory offer book now.

Viper
I'm interested. do you have one for the mercs.
in the meanwhile can try it out on my cherokee 4.0L[1998]
and where will it be installed/time taken and price??
Old 27th April 2006, 18:46   #137
BANNED

hi Scooby,

Please let me know which Merc and Cherokee do you have as in 4 cylinder or 6 cylinder. You can call me on 9821421948 and we can co-ordinate the install/prices & location for you.

Viper
Old 27th April 2006, 19:24   #138
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by racingismylife
http://www.hondaforums.com/index.php...try123308again i am in confusion . manson has asked a few questions related to tri-phase on this website and the reply says that it is not worth getting this and it is just a gimmick . i am interested in this and would want viper to give details about this product and others too who have installed this product like whether they feel that the car is 15-20 bhp more powerful , etc , etc .

Hi,

Your questions have been answered in post 124. As far as this link is concerned people are entitled to their opinion. No everyone is an expert who can give an honest feedback. How many of those guys who said stay away have used the product I would like to know. As far as Manson is concerned he had posted this prior to driving my car and has seen the diff for himself and ordered one as well.

If you go through the thread carefully all your questions have been answered. For any more info call or pm me.

Viper
Old 27th April 2006, 19:35   #139
BHPian

the thing i wanted to know is that those guys must have asked manson to stay away from it because maybe it is not that effective . if it would be then why would those guys not go for it . like in that post i saw a few guys getting excited with 15 bhp power increase and spending the same amount or more . why would they say do not go for this product . anyways i also want you to tell me whether my car will be faster than a 1.5 honda city or not after getting this installed . 20 % meaning 17.6 bhp increase which equals to 105.6 bhp . will it be able to smoke a 1.5 city in a drag ?
Old 27th April 2006, 19:43   #140
BANNED

Quote:
the thing i wanted to know is that those guys must have asked manson to stay away from it because maybe it is not that effective . if it would be then why would those guys not go for it . like in that post i saw a few guys getting excited with 15 bhp power increase and spending the same amount or more . why would they say do not go for this product . anyways i also want you to tell me whether my car will be faster than a 1.5 honda city or not after getting this installed . 20 % meaning 17.6 bhp increase which equals to 105.6 bhp . will it be able to smoke a 1.5 city in a drag ?
Hey,

Your car is never gonna beat a Vtech leave aside a 1.5 Honda. Did you not read in the same post where that "IDIOT" claimed 10-15BHP with just a Cold Air Intake. Let me explain something I have a product that I feel works if you like it buy it if not leave it. No one is forcing you. I do not manufacture it.

Viper

PS - No offense dude like I said if you have issues discuss them via PM or call me.

Last edited by viper : 27th April 2006 at 19:44.
Old 27th April 2006, 21:02   #141
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper
Your car is never gonna beat a Vtech leave aside a 1.5 Honda.
I think you just broke his heart man!

Racingismylife, Viper's already posted previously and offered a test drive for all interested parties. Why don't you go check it out for yourself and decide. It's the best way to find out.

Btw, I've already booked one. Waiting for your call Viper!
Old 27th April 2006, 21:49   #142
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
manson has asked a few questions related to tri-phase on this website and the reply says that it is not worth getting this and it is just a gimmick . i am interested in this and would want viper to give details about this product and others too who have installed this product like whether they feel that the car is 15-20 bhp more powerful , etc , etc .

hang on bro, 15-20 bhp just from a tri-phase box on a 1.4 corsa would mean being highly optimistic. And about being faster than the vtec, why don't you get porting, polishing, exhaust job, wires, plugs, conical filter and a TRI-PHASE MODULE, even then a vtec, errrrmm maybe a stock zen would beat the living crap out of your modded 1.4 corsa.
maybe you could add a Nos setup to the above and prefer an esteem whipping the daylights out of the corsa instead of the zen.
The corsa is a great car, solid built and all that and i love opels inspite of the low fuel effi. but they just aren't cars to go to the drag strip with (even in our country).

getting to the tri-phase, if you are really interested then why don't you avail of the TRY & BUY offer that viper has mentioned in his previous posts.
I have driven viper's getz and did find some improvements with the module switched on, am going to be trying the same on my honda in a couple of days.

Will keep you guys posted once i meet up with viper for the same.

manson.
Old 27th April 2006, 21:52   #143
Team-BHP Support

This is post #98
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudra Sen
Note from support team: No need to delete any post as you guys (viper, racingismylife and Sahil) decided not to bring your business angles here on forum. Please keep it in that way. Thanks guys.
Things haven’t changed as we see.

Interested members can continue further via private message to Viper/Pete.

This thread is closed.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks