Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 5th April 2006, 02:47   #91
BHPian

linking road baandra dude can send my car anytime for testing provided i have to be with my car all the itme and test the product myself too as i might buy it right after testing it also or i should say book it
Old 5th April 2006, 05:01   #92
Distinguished - BHPian

hmmm.....sounds intresting,Viper....awaiting full details on the product whenever your ready. Even an approx price figure will give us enough excitment here.
Its amazing how remapping has picked up in India in the past few years after Pete set the ball rolling....I wonder why they have never ventured into the bigger market of Petrol cars.

Sorry to let the cat out of the bag but I have a hunch it's this http://www.nextlevelracing.com/Triphase.htm

Last edited by Sahil : 5th April 2006 at 05:15.
Old 5th April 2006, 05:45   #93
BHPian

yeah dude...this is it...now i am sure thsi is the product...how the hell did you find it anyway dude???

and fergot to mention , it costs nothing more than seven grand along with shipment and it is too easy to install

and according to me what viper will charge should not be more than 8-9k as he will be getting a discount also from the parent company

Note from Moderator - Please use the EDIT button to add more to your post if it is withing 20minutes of your original post, instead of posting 3 consecutive times. Posts merged.

Last edited by Rehaan : 5th April 2006 at 10:41.
Old 5th April 2006, 09:12   #94
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil
hmmm.....sounds intresting,Viper....awaiting full details on the product whenever your ready. Even an approx price figure will give us enough excitment here.
Its amazing how remapping has picked up in India in the past few years after Pete set the ball rolling....I wonder why they have never ventured into the bigger market of Petrol cars.

Sorry to let the cat out of the bag but I have a hunch it's this http://www.nextlevelracing.com/Triphase.htm
Hi,

Thanks for letting the cat out of the bag before I am ready to. The reason I was being secretive is because I was still undergoing negotiations with the parent company.

@racingismy life - Dude its not as simple as you think. There are several other costs to factor in.(courier charges, customs duty,octroi, VAT, advertising, stocking, support, marketing, making connectors for OE fitment, warranty). Have yet to arrive at a pricing but just to let you know it will be nowhere near what you expect.

Viper
Old 5th April 2006, 09:59   #95
Distinguished - BHPian

Lets keep this between the 3 of us 'racingismylife' as Viper is not ready to disclose the product yet.......unless some1 else has seen it too...Mods can delete my post to benifit Viper. I cant edit my post to remove the link or i would have.
Old 5th April 2006, 10:08   #96
BHPian

Quote:
Lets keep this between the 3 of us 'racingismylife' as Viper is not ready to disclose the product yet.......unless some1 else has seen it too...Mods can delete my post to benifit Viper. I cant edit my post to remove the link or i would have.
no 4 of us................................................ .....

Box for 9 K IN my DREAMS...

Last edited by west : 5th April 2006 at 10:11.
Old 5th April 2006, 10:10   #97
BHPian

yeah it is fine with me...i dont mind...but then i hope i get a nice discount when i go get this product...heheheanyways delete it if you guys want to ...i do not mind
Old 5th April 2006, 10:45   #98
Team-BHP Support

Note from support team: No need to delete any post as you guys (viper, racingismylife and Sahil) decided not to bring your business angles here on forum. Please keep it in that way. Thanks guys.
Old 5th April 2006, 10:57   #99
Distinguished - BHPian

OT......Well Viper prefered it not to be disclosed as yet thats but btwn you guys and Viper.Lets burry it here.

Lets call it a sneak preview before the big cat is let out of Vipers bag.....he's got the real thing.
Old 5th April 2006, 18:58   #100
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

++ and + settings ?? So psycho did get it right ..
Old 5th April 2006, 22:32   #101
BHPian

ohhh please dont say that dude , if i order ir right now online i will get it for the price mentioned...that is around 85 dollars...you are not opening up a company or something that you have to think of vat as even you know that you are not going to give proper bills to anyone . if you do then well and good but i am so sure that the price cannot go beyond 10 grand and trust me dude , if your price is beyond 10 grand then take it in writing i will be starting this too myself and there are going to be many others also who will get into this thing ...
Old 5th April 2006, 22:42   #102
BHPian

im sorry , not 85 dollars , i mean whatever is mentioned + 5-6 dollars for delivery ..it should not be more than 8-9k and i can get it for that much
Old 5th April 2006, 23:21   #103
BHPian

Quote:
I just want to know of this list as per the website The Zen Coresponds to which suzuki model.

2004 - 2005 Forenza
1999 - 2005 Grand Vitara
2005 Reno
1990 - 1998 Sidekick
2004 - 2005 Verona
2001 - 2005 XL-7

Or Is there any other model

Last edited by Kaizer Sozay : 5th April 2006 at 23:27.
Old 5th April 2006, 23:44   #104
Distinguished - BHPian

@ajal-I dont think its any of those from the list.......They obviously wouldnt have Indian cars mentioned on that since its a list of just US cars.

@racingismylife-There is a big difference when you order just one piece compared to setting up a base for the product locally. There are several overhead costs that maybe we cannot see which Viper has to consider. Its not easy to have warranty and service available for such products locally as technicians have to be trained in order to tackle devices like this. Making plugs to fit various Indian cars is another task as this is a US based company they wont have plugs for Indian cars,unless its a univeral fit.Lets show some support here rather than think of ideas on how we can 'compete' with him.Cheers.

Last edited by Sahil : 5th April 2006 at 23:51.
Old 6th April 2006, 03:12   #105

Team BHP members,

My name is Brad, and I represent Next Level Performance, the manufacturer of the Tri-Phase power control module in question. I am also Viper's contact person at my company, and have worked very closely with him this year to help bring our products to India. He has been extremely helpful, and I hope I can clarify some of the issues being discussed on this forum.

For one, Viper and his company has invested a great deal of time and money, assisting us with research and development, as well as marketing and distribution. Next Level has only recently sought distributors outside of the United States, and Viper's company has been our choice to work with in India. I can assure you, our products will be made available to you through Viper's company very soon, likely within the week, he will be able to pre-order any unit we carry. Upon completion of his initial order, he will indeed be granted exclusive distribution rights to India, which will likely continue in perpetuity, assuming he can manage and support such a volume to warrant such rights.

We are not only granting these rights as a courtesy for all of his time and investment, but also to help us successfully satisfy our Indian customers. Through him, we can channel all of our tech support, product updates, installation details, etc. And he can successfully match the information we provide him culturally, geographically, etc. more appropriately and effectively than we can from the United States.

And very importantly...the issue of price, and Viper's markup over his costs has seemed to come into question. But those increased prices are certainly justified. As it currently stands, Indian customers that order a module from us, will get the best fit module available for their specific engine in the United States. However, due to many factors, mostly emissions regulations in the USA, the modules we have developed for American Spec vehicles are not the best performing modules in India. With Viper's help over this year, we have developed and perfected a new line of modules that are significantly more effective on the vehicles in your country. As you can see, the adapted test modules we have already shipped to Viper, and that have been tested, are extremely effective. And those units, tuned specifically for the vehicles in India, will only be available through Viper. His bulk price from us, will actually be significantly higher than the USD price listed on our website (which is ONLY applicable to the modules we produce for American Spec vehicles). Our production costs are significantly higher for the Indian Spec modules, as our volume is very low relative to our USA production volume. Also, shipping costs, currency conversion, and customs fees/taxes/duties are additional overhead to contend with. I assure you that the price Viper will charge will be fair and reasonable (which is part of our exclusive distribution agreement).

Please also note, Viper's firm is authorized to acquire other distributors, wholesalers, and retails to carry Next Level products in your country, to assist him in establishing our products in India, so there is no need to feel left out or that an opportunity is missed. And all of us at Next Level are more than happy to speak with end user's in India with questions, as would Viper. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me personally anytime, especially on this forum, which I will now check regular to assist any members if needed.

Today was actually the first time I visited this forum, and I must say, I am quite impressed. I'm sure you all will be very happy with our products, and see that the gains provided are a great value. We look forward to your input!

Finally, as an update, we are estimating our first shipment of 50 Tri-Phase units to ship by the end of this week, and arrive in Inida by April 14th. I'm sure Viper will be taking pre-orders soon (I apologize to any moderators if they feel this post is in the wrong section, I am just trying to clarify the situation for your members). Subsequent shipments of the Tri-Phase, and both G-Box Series units will likely be shipped by the end of April.

Cheers,

Brad M.W.
NLP
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks