Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 6th April 2006, 07:53   #106
BANNED

Hi Brad,

Thanks for clarifying the situation for me.

Viper
Old 6th April 2006, 11:52   #107
Team-BHP Support

viper a hint on the prices would sort a whole lot of stuff around here.

manson.
Old 6th April 2006, 12:03   #108
Senior - BHPian

Well a business is a business and economics are for viper to handle else anyone else can go ahead and get the stuff, suggest that this thread sticks to the topic.
Old 19th April 2006, 13:20   #109
Team-BHP Support

i hear that the tri-phase is almost up for sale, any updates viper.
bump.

manson.
Old 19th April 2006, 18:02   #110
BANNED

Hi Guys,

Yes the Tri-Phase is up for sale to the public now. I can offer confirmed delivery w.e.f. 28th April 2006 and am taking bookings/orders for the same. As a special introductory offer valid for the first 50 units only the Tri-Phase will be available for Rs 15,000/- and team-bhp members will be given a special 10% discount(i.e.Rs13,500/-) ex Mumbai. For all orders after the initial offer the price will be Rs18,000/- which will be inclusive of bill and lifetime warranty.(manufacturers warranty)

Please PM or call me for any details/orders.

Viper 9821421948
Old 19th April 2006, 22:58   #111
BANNED

Hi Guys,

Forgot to mention there is a similar product made by the same company available for MPFI bikes as well. Will cost around 13K each.

Viper
Old 20th April 2006, 00:05   #112
Distinguished - BHPian

A few doubts Viper, hope you can clarify:

Brad mentioned that the boxes you supply perform better than the ones that work in the US. How or rather why is this? I would presume the boxes would detuned to match out fuel levels. I dont see any reason why there should be changes in the box besides the plugs to fit India cars.

Also you mentioned that the warranty is 'manufacturers' ,does that mean we have to deal with the parent company in the US when there is a problem? Or will you be replacing/reparing it for us in India itself to help save our time.

All the best for your new venture, hope to see it catch up well.
Old 20th April 2006, 00:47   #113
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil
A few doubts Viper, hope you can clarify:

Brad mentioned that the boxes you supply perform better than the ones that work in the US. How or rather why is this? I would presume the boxes would detuned to match out fuel levels. I dont see any reason why there should be changes in the box besides the plugs to fit India cars.

Also you mentioned that the warranty is 'manufacturers' ,does that mean we have to deal with the parent company in the US when there is a problem? Or will you be replacing/reparing it for us in India itself to help save our time.

All the best for your new venture, hope to see it catch up well.
Hi Sahil,

I will let Brad answer the first part of your question. As far as the warranty goes we wil be repairing or replacing the product from Mumbai itself. All warranty related issues would be sorted out within a max of 3-4 working days.

And thanks I need all the support I can get.

Viper
Old 20th April 2006, 15:36   #114
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Engine remapping hmm sounds interesting coz till today i thought we could only do the ECU ....just kidding, there are guys out there that are into this all the time its just that we have to find them

Last edited by nitroxx : 20th April 2006 at 15:37.
Old 20th April 2006, 16:02   #115
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitroxx
just kidding, there are guys out there that are into this all the time its just that we have to find them

its just that when you find those so called people, you get 3 different quotes from them within a span of few days and not to forget different expected results as well, some going to as high as 25 bhp at wheels

how about suggesting some REAL PEOPLE?

manson.

Last edited by manson : 20th April 2006 at 16:03.
Old 20th April 2006, 19:56   #116
BHPian

Well said Manson ...
I've seen the tri-phase workin in Vipers car.. n there was a def, rather huge improvement in acceleration

~cheers
-Ash
Old 20th April 2006, 22:03   #117

Hi guys,

In regards to Sahil's question:

-Very simply, your cars are just tuned differently than ours. This is quite common throughout the world. American Spec vs. Euro Spec vs J-Spec, etc. It would probably be more economic for all cars to be tuned identically, but auto manufacturers are accounting (primarily) for differences in fuel grades/additives/quality, as well as government emissions regulations. So the U.S. Spec modules will make changes to your cars, but they will not be optimal in the least bit. You are going to see far better results with the modules Viper has helped us develop.

One way of thinking about it could be like eye glasses. If my natural vision is worse than yours, I may be able to put your eye glasses on and see better, but I won't see as good as I would with eye glasses that were specifically prescribed for my eyes. Your tuning is just different than ours for a variety of reasons...you need a different prescription
Old 21st April 2006, 10:20   #118
BHPian

guys cud someone please explain the tri-phase. also this box by viper, wud it work on ny petrol car, say a baleno and how much additional power (in %) should b expected?
Old 21st April 2006, 10:39   #119
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveendhyani
guys cud someone please explain the tri-phase. also this box by viper, wud it work on ny petrol car, say a baleno and how much additional power (in %) should b expected?
Why don't you go through this thread right from the start??? I feel all your questions have answered already in this thread.

Cheers
Old 21st April 2006, 11:43   #120
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveendhyani

Hi,

It will work on any petrol MPFI car. Check this link for further details.
http://www.nextlevelracing.com/Triphase.htm

Viper
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks