Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th September 2019, 12:02   #1036
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoekarhu View Post
Model Name- Maruti A-Star (Known as Suzuki Alto here in Malaysia)

Variant- AT VXI (GLX here in Malaysia)

Parts Required

Lower Arm Front (both sides)
Price here: MYR 636.80
which is about Rs. 10,960

Engine Mounting Set
Price here: MYR 790.79
which is about Rs. 13,610

Stabilizer Link (both sides)
Price here: MYR 234.04
which is about Rs. 4030

Front Absorber (both sides, inclusive of mountings)
Price here: MYR 1429.45
which is about Rs. 24,600

I've included the prices here, just so that you could compare yourself and advise me if they're actually reasonable enough for me to just proceed with those prices instead of going through the trouble of getting the parts myself from India, which I'm still figuring out how.
Prices in India are much cheaper compared to what you have quoted. Just to give you an idea, here is the rough estimate of those items:

Lower arm one side: Rs. 1350
Stabilizer link per piece: Rs. 480
Front strut per side(excluding bushes, springs etc, only the element): Rs. 2600. Including everything, they should cost you around 6.5-7k in India for both sides.
Engine mount LH: Rs. 1100 approx. Right one also should be similarly priced.
Engine mount rear: Rs. 865

Try to get parts from India, I'm sure they'll work out to be much cheaper even if imported.

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 14th September 2019, 01:59   #1037

Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi View Post
Sorry to know about your crash. Did your Swift get steering mounted audio controls?

Regards,
Shashi
It does not have steering mounted controls.

TIA...!!!
Old 15th September 2019, 09:55   #1038
BHPian

Hi, i need part number for spark plugs for Maruti 800. It's a carburettor model (97). While browsing through boodmo, i saw many options for spark plugs and i am not sure which one is suitable for my car. Kindly provide with the best one that i can buy.
Old 15th September 2019, 10:43   #1039
BHPian

I am looking for the Complete Rubber matting for Gypsy King MG 413W 2017 Model MPI BSIV. Where can I get them ? Actually Require 2 Sets. Also Looking for LHS Mirror for the Gypsy.

Last edited by Sunilrj : 15th September 2019 at 10:45. Reason: Addition
Old 15th September 2019, 15:14   #1040
BHPian

Maruti's authorised service centers sell heavy duty rubber mats. Got some for my Esteem and they are pretty durable. The spares person told me that they are used on "government" Gypsy's although it did not have the Maruti branding on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunilrj View Post
I am looking for the Complete Rubber matting for Gypsy King MG 413W 2017 Model MPI BSIV. Where can I get them ? Actually Require 2 Sets. Also Looking for LHS Mirror for the Gypsy.
Old 16th September 2019, 09:41   #1041
Senior - BHPian

Posting on behalf of a friend. Does anyone know the part number for this part? Its from a 2005 Zen. Thanks.

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-whatsapp-image-20190914-11.32.59-pm.jpeg
Old 16th September 2019, 10:10   #1042
BHPian

Wagon R. Vxi. 2017
Front windshield and moulding.
Old 16th September 2019, 10:22   #1043
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwasp View Post
Posting on behalf of a friend. Does anyone know the part number for this part? Its from a 2005 Zen. Thanks.

Attachment 1915343
Quick reply for this post: This particular part is long discontinued. :( The part numbers were 75810M74F00 and 75811M74F00. If you manage to find two, kindly keep one for me.

Regards,
Shashi

PS: For others, I'll surely reply before EOD. Sorry for the delay.

Last edited by Leoshashi : 16th September 2019 at 10:28.
Leoshashi is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 16th September 2019, 23:00   #1044
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashwinprakas View Post
Hi Shashi,

A fellow enthusiast who owns a Type 1, February 1997 Model Maruti 800 is facing difficulty sourcing a part of the UCAL Mikuni carb.

The part in question is the lowermost part which houses the butterflies.

He tried to source the same on Bodomo but failed.

Hence kindly advice.
Regards.
A.P.
Better try to source the part in aftermarket. No point looking in MGP for carbs, most of them are discontinued.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy07 View Post
Hi Shashi,

Can you help me with the part numbers for Celerio X ?

a) Black cladding on the running board
b) Black cladding on the wheel arch
If I'm not wrong, you are looking to retrofit these to your Celerio. The claddings are not a paste-on job, as the doorpanels are also different and have holes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick_V View Post
It does not have steering mounted controls.

TIA...!!!
I'm afraid, there isn't any MGP steering which is coming to my mind with airbags and without Steering mounted controls. The SGP one is expensive as you already know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EFF-EIGHT-BEE View Post
Hi, i need part number for spark plugs for Maruti 800. It's a carburettor model (97). While browsing through boodmo, i saw many options for spark plugs and i am not sure which one is suitable for my car. Kindly provide with the best one that i can buy.
If you need the best one, why not get the iridiums?

Quote:
Originally Posted by drsingh View Post
Wagon R. Vxi. 2017
Front windshield and moulding.
Part No: 84511M67L00
Name: GLASS WINDSHIELD
Price: Rs. 2,790

Part No: 84611M67L00
Name: MOULDING WINDSHIELD
Price: Rs. 328

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 17th September 2019, 07:34   #1045
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavoyWalrus View Post
Maruti's authorised service centers sell heavy duty rubber mats. Got some for my Esteem and they are pretty durable. The spares person told me that they are used on "government" Gypsy's although it did not have the Maruti branding on it.
I checked out MGP Stores and MASS. They do not have them. Could you please check out if they are available at Bangalore and PM me. @leoshashi Can you help out ?
Old 17th September 2019, 18:15   #1046
Senior - BHPian

I need to replace the rear left seatbelt of Ritz ZDi. Please help me with the part number.

Talked to the nearest authorized dealer and was told that rear seatbelts come as a set (2.6k approx)

Last edited by Klub Class : 17th September 2019 at 18:20.
Old 17th September 2019, 18:31   #1047
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunilrj View Post
I checked out MGP Stores and MASS. They do not have them. Could you please check out if they are available at Bangalore and PM me. @leoshashi Can you help out ?
There is no option of rubber mats for Gypsy from Maruti. However BHPian Swapnil got one for his Gypsy which I remember was an exact fit. He can guide you.

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-v...ml#post4172006 (Got Gypsy’ied - My brand new Maruti Gypsy 4x4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klub Class View Post
I need to replace the rear left seatbelt of Ritz ZDi. Please help me with the part number.

Talked to the nearest authorized dealer and was told that rear seatbelts come as a set (2.6k approx)
Yes, you'll need to pick the entire set for the rear, there is no left and right in case of Ritz. Price is Rs. 2637.

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th September 2019, 17:54   #1048
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi View Post

If I'm not wrong, you are looking to retrofit these to your Celerio. The claddings are not a paste-on job, as the doorpanels are also different and have holes.

Yes Shashi, I'm trying to retrofit the cladding on Celerio. So, MSIL has done some substantial change on Celerio X.

Quick question - Can the lower black door cladding be retrofitted? I believe they are just like any other door protector right? Just that the ones in Celerio X are tad bigger. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Old 18th September 2019, 18:57   #1049
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy07 View Post
Please correct me if I'm wrong.
I'm afraid you are!
It's not a simple paste on job like a normal door protector. Like I said, the doors and running boards have holes for clips and raised portions for glue. In short, the door panels are different too, and its not a simple pasting job. This is the same for all Maruti crossovers like S Cross or Brezza.

Also do understand that this thread was not intended for explaining/suggesting mod jobs.

Regards,
Shashi
Old 18th September 2019, 19:22   #1050
Senior - BHPian

Swift Vxi, 1st Generation.
Tail light set (LH & RH) - original (non-transparent)
Tail light set (LH & RH) - second generation but first design (transparent indicators and reverse lights)

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks