Team-BHP > Technical Stuff


Reply
 
Search this Thread
Old 30th May 2020, 14:18   #1171
Distinguished - BHPian
 
Leoshashi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: India
Posts: 5,645
Thanked: 41,594 Times
Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif 6959 View Post
Hi,
Could you help me with the below

Model Name- Alto k10
Variant- LXI
Part Required - AC vents (Center)
Old or New? Which Year?

Regards,
Shashi

PS:

For Old K10:


Part Number: 73621M76G00-5PK
Name: LOUVER CTR VENTILATER LH
MRP: Rs. 60

Part Number: 73611M81A00-5PK
Name: LOUVER CTR VENTILATER RH
MRP: Rs.60

For New K10:

Part Number: 73610M67P00-5PK
Name: LOUVER CTR VENT
MRP: Rs.280

Last edited by Leoshashi : 30th May 2020 at 14:22.
Leoshashi is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 30th May 2020, 14:42   #1172
BHPian
 
ash22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Chennai
Posts: 195
Thanked: 429 Times
Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

I own an Alto 800, 2007 model with 98,000 kms done.
I'm in search of part numbers and price list of the below parts

Driveshaft (both, Left/Right)
Front and Rear Suspension full kit.
Engine packing
Spark plugs
Timing Belt
Tensioner
water pump

Please advise.
ash22 is online now  
Old 1st June 2020, 14:59   #1173
BHPian
 
Asif 6959's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 105
Thanked: 119 Times
Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi View Post
Old or New? Which Year?

Regards,
Shashi

PS:

For Old K10:


Part Number: 73621M76G00-5PK
Name: LOUVER CTR VENTILATER LH
MRP: Rs. 60

Part Number: 73611M81A00-5PK
Name: LOUVER CTR VENTILATER RH
MRP: Rs.60

For New K10:

Part Number: 73610M67P00-5PK
Name: LOUVER CTR VENT
MRP: Rs.280
Thank you. Sorry the year is 2014 and Type 1 (Old)

Also need the part no for the front mud flaps.
Tried searching a lot in the parts catalog on Boodmo website but was unable to get this.
Asif 6959 is offline  
Old 2nd June 2020, 22:58   #1174
Distinguished - BHPian
 
Leoshashi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: India
Posts: 5,645
Thanked: 41,594 Times
Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ash22 View Post
I own an Alto 800, 2007 model with 98,000 kms done.
I'm in search of part numbers and price list of the below parts

Driveshaft (both, Left/Right)
Front and Rear Suspension full kit.
Engine packing
Spark plugs
Timing Belt
Tensioner
water pump

Please advise.
This should help you : https://oriparts.com/7/45/3264

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif 6959 View Post
Thank you. Sorry the year is 2014 and Type 1 (Old)

Also need the part no for the front mud flaps.
Tried searching a lot in the parts catalog on Boodmo website but was unable to get this.
For OLD K10:

Name: MUD FLAP ALTO K10
Part Number: 990J0M66L00-010
Price: Rs. 285

For NEW K10 Part number is 990J0M67P00-020

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 15th June 2020, 08:27   #1175
BANNED
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 233
Thanked: 894 Times
Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Hello Shashi,

A friend of mine needs dicky shocks for his 86' model Maruti 800. Any idea if MGP has spares support for a car that old? If not, is there any alternate part number that is compatible with the same?

Thanks!
Kishen.padiyar is offline  
Old 15th June 2020, 14:05   #1176
Senior - BHPian
 
pramodkumar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Gods own country
Posts: 2,298
Thanked: 2,118 Times
Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Anyone knows the price for stingray side skirts?
pramodkumar is offline  
Old 15th June 2020, 23:58   #1177
BHPian
 
car-dent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: NOIDA
Posts: 239
Thanked: 346 Times
Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kishen.padiyar View Post
Hello Shashi,

A friend of mine needs dicky shocks for his 86' model Maruti 800. Any idea if MGP has spares support for a car that old? If not, is there any alternate part number that is compatible with the same?

Thanks!
I think you need this.
https://boodmo.com/catalog/part-81851m84010-36624294/
car-dent is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th June 2020, 00:20   #1178
Distinguished - BHPian
 
Leoshashi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: India
Posts: 5,645
Thanked: 41,594 Times
Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pramodkumar View Post
Anyone knows the price for stingray side skirts?
Rs. 365 for each side.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Kishen.padiyar View Post
Hello Shashi,

A friend of mine needs dicky shocks for his 86' model Maruti 800. Any idea if MGP has spares support for a car that old? If not, is there any alternate part number that is compatible with the same?

Thanks!
Which 800 is that? SS80 or SB308? In 1986 both were sold.

Regards,
Shashi

Last edited by Leoshashi : 16th June 2020 at 00:23.
Leoshashi is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 16th June 2020, 10:23   #1179
BANNED
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 233
Thanked: 894 Times
Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi View Post
Which 800 is that? SS80 or SB308? In 1986 both were sold.
The one in which only the rear glass opens up to the cargo area. SS80 I believe?
Kishen.padiyar is offline  
Old 18th June 2020, 19:14   #1180
BHPian
 
abhi9044's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: Lucknow
Posts: 139
Thanked: 782 Times
Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Hello Shahshi Sir,
Need your help again. I was looking for Oil Pan gasket for 2008 Alto LXI but wasn't able to find one. The boodmo catalogue doesn't show any gasket named as Oil Pan Gasket.

Also if there is no pre made gasket then shall I go with Suzuki Silicone Gasket or any other high temp gasket maker will do fine?

This is the Suzuki Gasket I'm referring to:-
Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-screenshot_20200618191056792_com.google.android.apps.docs.png

Also is it necessary to change the Oil Strainer O ring after the oil strainer has been taken out for cleaning?

Thanks.
abhi9044 is offline  
Old 19th June 2020, 10:07   #1181
Distinguished - BHPian
 
sagarpadaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Bengaluru
Posts: 3,991
Thanked: 5,149 Times
Rear parking sensor

Hello Shashi, Is there a parking sensor system with small display available as a genuine accessory from Maruti? If yes, can you please share the price and part details.
sagarpadaki is online now  
Old 19th June 2020, 10:28   #1182
Distinguished - BHPian
 
Leoshashi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: India
Posts: 5,645
Thanked: 41,594 Times
Re: Rear parking sensor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kishen.padiyar View Post
The one in which only the rear glass opens up to the cargo area. SS80 I believe?
Yes its available from Maruti on order.

Part Number: 76410-78000
Name: BALANCER COMP BACK DR WINDOW
Price: Rs. 2735

Tip: Order from your MGP store. Its old price was under Rs. 2k, and they will give you at that price if its printed so. Boodmo on the other hand will give you at latest price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhi9044 View Post
Hello Shahshi Sir,
Need your help again. I was looking for Oil Pan gasket for 2008 Alto LXI but wasn't able to find one. The boodmo catalogue doesn't show any gasket named as Oil Pan Gasket.

Also if there is no pre made gasket then shall I go with Suzuki Silicone Gasket or any other high temp gasket maker will do fine?

This is the Suzuki Gasket I'm referring to:-
Attachment 2018130

Also is it necessary to change the Oil Strainer O ring after the oil strainer has been taken out for cleaning?

Thanks.
Yes there is no dedicated gasket for Alto. However there is one for 5S 800 which is essentially with same block. So I guess its gasket should fit. Part No: 11529M79111. It's just a guess.

If this doesn't work then you will have to use that silicone gasket maker which you have spotted.

Also its better to change the strainer o ring if its been opened once. Doesn't cost much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagarpadaki View Post
Hello Shashi, Is there a parking sensor system with small display available as a genuine accessory from Maruti? If yes, can you please share the price and part details.
What type of display you want?

Display with distance indication
Display with camera output
Display with camera output on the IRVM

EDIT: The second pic in the given link will answer to all your queries: https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/long-...ml#post4695195 (The love of my life - A 2000 Maruti 800 DX 5-Speed. EDIT: Gets export model features on Pg 27)

Regards,
Shashi

Last edited by Leoshashi : 19th June 2020 at 10:33. Reason: Adding Edit
Leoshashi is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 19th June 2020, 11:49   #1183
Distinguished - BHPian
 
sagarpadaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Bengaluru
Posts: 3,991
Thanked: 5,149 Times
Re: Rear parking sensor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi View Post
What type of display you want?

Display with distance indication
Display with camera output
Display with camera output on the IRVM

EDIT: The second pic in the given link will answer to all your queries: https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/long-...ml#post4695195 (The love of my life - A 2000 Maruti 800 DX 5-Speed. EDIT: Gets export model features on Pg 27)

Regards,
Shashi
I just need 4 buzzers and a small display that shows the distance. I am planning to install it on my i20 and I am not able to find a genuine and dependable reverse sensor kit. I got this idea that it might be a good idea to use the ones by Maruti since they would be tried and tested.

I think the model number is RPAS 40. Do you have a price for it? Also, do we get it from any MASS?
sagarpadaki is online now  
Old 19th June 2020, 12:06   #1184
BHPian
 
momsonlydriver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Kolkata
Posts: 355
Thanked: 973 Times
Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi View Post
Part No: 48110M55K10-GCY
Name: WHEEL S/ASSY STEERING
Price: Rs. 2389

Part No: 37460M55K00-ZML
Name: SWITCH ASSY AUDIO CONTROL
Price: Rs. 879
My sx4 has the steering wheel audio controls already but they are malfunctioning (due to spray of certain cleaner) so if i press for instance channel change, it will mute. So it's a mix match.

Which part I should be ordering and what is the difference between the two? I need the physical buttons.
momsonlydriver is offline  
Old 19th June 2020, 12:09   #1185
Distinguished - BHPian
 
Leoshashi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: India
Posts: 5,645
Thanked: 41,594 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagarpadaki View Post
I just need 4 buzzers and a small display that shows the distance. I am planning to install it on my i20 and I am not able to find a genuine and dependable reverse sensor kit. I got this idea that it might be a good idea to use the ones by Maruti since they would be tried and tested.

I think the model number is RPAS 40. Do you have a price for it? Also, do we get it from any MASS?
Yes you have narrowed down to the correct model. Part number is: 990J0M74K09-020. It costs Rs. 3402.

You will get this easily in any Maruti showroom's MGA section. It's a very popular model.

You can also get this on Boodmo if you prefer not to go to showroom, and are fine with additional shipping costs. However you may not get any warranty from Nippon if any issue arises because you need to present authorised seller's bill.

Regards,
Shashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by momsonlydriver View Post
My sx4 has the steering wheel audio controls already but they are malfunctioning (due to spray of certain cleaner) so if i press for instance channel change, it will mute. So it's a mix match.

Which part I should be ordering and what is the difference between the two? I need the physical buttons.
You need to order the 2nd part if you need only switches.

Part No: 37460M55K00-ZML
Name: SWITCH ASSY AUDIO CONTROL
Price: Rs. 905

Last edited by navin : 19th June 2020 at 12:29.
Leoshashi is offline   (4) Thanks
Reply

Most Viewed
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Copyright 2000 - 2023, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks