Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th August 2020, 12:33   #1216
BHPian

Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Hello,
I have a 2006 Alto STD and wanted a few things for it.

1.It has a cutout for fog lights in the bumper but no real fog lights.Has any variant come with fog lights? Are they available?
something like this-https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07C25B9MK/ref=dp_prsubs_1

2.The part number for the fog lights used in your XL6
(and the wiring if available separately)

3.the stalks of the windshield wipers.

4.Parts number for the rear stop light bulbs and the indicator bulbs

5.Part number for the standard maruti fog light switch.

Thanks in advance!
Old 29th August 2020, 14:40   #1217
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by surajspai View Post
Hello,
I have a 2006 Alto STD and wanted a few things for it.

1.It has a cutout for fog lights in the bumper but no real fog lights.Has any variant come with fog lights? Are they available?
something like this-https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07C25B9MK/ref=dp_prsubs_1

2.The part number for the fog lights used in your XL6
(and the wiring if available separately)

3.the stalks of the windshield wipers.

4.Parts number for the rear stop light bulbs and the indicator bulbs

5.Part number for the standard maruti fog light switch.

Thanks in advance!
For foglamps, get this kit from Brezza. Includes LED fogs, harnesses and switch. :

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-20200806_151732.jpg

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-20200806_151658.jpg

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-20200806_151728.jpg

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-20200806_151718.jpg

For other parts, I'll reply in evening.

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 29th August 2020, 14:52   #1218
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi View Post
For foglamps, get this kit from Brezza. Includes LED fogs, harnesses and switch.
Regards,
Shashi
Apologies for hijacking surajspai's query. I am also looking for something similar and have a few queries:

1. The OEM bumper does not come with a removable fog lamp part. It needs to be cutout in a square shape. The Brezza kit from above does not come with the black plastic frame / border to cover up the square cutout. Can this be ordered separately? Or can we reuse a non-OEM fog lamp frame like this after discarding the lights that come with it?

2. The Alto (Type 2) has very little space behind the bumper to accommodate fogs. Will space be an issue with the fog lamps from the Brezza?

3. I have the OEM fog switch that goes into the center console (above A/C control) for the fog lamps. Can this switch be used instead of the switch that comes with the Brezza kit?

Regards,
Anoop

Last edited by anoop.u : 29th August 2020 at 14:54. Reason: Added links
Old 29th August 2020, 15:06   #1219
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anoop.u View Post
Apologies for hijacking surajspai's query. I am also looking for something similar and have a few queries:

1. The OEM bumper does not come with a removable fog lamp part. It needs to be cutout in a square shape. The Brezza kit from above does not come with the black plastic frame / border to cover up the square cutout. Can this be ordered separately? Or can we reuse a non-OEM fog lamp frame like this after discarding the lights that come with it?

2. The Alto (Type 2) has very little space behind the bumper to accommodate fogs. Will space be an issue with the fog lamps from the Brezza?

3. I have the OEM fog switch that goes into the center console (above A/C control) for the fog lamps. Can this switch be used instead of the switch that comes with the Brezza kit?

Regards,
Anoop
I have absolutely no idea if it will fit an alto or not. Just gave the part number of the kit which I felt would be more comprehensive.

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th August 2020, 09:22   #1220
BHPian

Model name - Maruti 800
Variant name- 2007 Modi
Parts required-
Attached Thumbnails
Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-img_20200830_092126.jpg  

Kpzonwheels is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st August 2020, 17:52   #1221
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kpzonwheels View Post
Model name - Maruti 800
Variant name- 2007 Modi
Parts required-
Unfortunately, no parts catalog has this detail AFAIK. They have part number of old Hose type fuel lines which came in older models as mine.

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-20.jpg

However I have narrowed down to some part number, but I am not 100% sure if it's what you are looking for. My advice: Order on Boodmo, so that if wrong part comes, you can return it at least.

Name: PIPE COMP FUEL(F8B MPFI)
Part Number: 15820M844D1
Price: Rs. 74

Regards,
Shashi

PS: Thanks to you, I found out a probable part for my 5 Speed also. I had planned to upgrade to these steel lines in future.
Leoshashi is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 31st August 2020, 21:42   #1222
BHPian

I placed an order with the mgp distributor sai services for the part number mentioned by you earlier. but instead of the steel pipe a rubber hose was delivered. My trusted FNG has made a stop gap arrangement with two rubber hoses and clamps.I hope that it works .It's been two weeks since the arrangement was made ,no fuel leak as of now.but iam afraid that it will not last long
Thanks
Quote:
Unfortunately, no parts catalog has this detail AFAIK. They have part number of old Hose type fuel lines which came in older models as mine.

Attachment 2049869

However I have narrowed down to some part number, but I am not 100% sure if it's what you are looking for. My advice: Order on Boodmo, so that if wrong part comes, you can return it at least.

Name: PIPE COMP FUEL(F8B MPFI)
Part Number: 15820M844D1
Price: Rs. 74

Regards,
Shashi

PS: Thanks to you, I found out a probable part for my 5 Speed also. I had planned to upgrade to these steel lines in future.
Old 31st August 2020, 21:59   #1223
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
I placed an order with the mgp distributor sai services for the part number mentioned by you earlier. but instead of the steel pipe a rubber hose was delivered. My trusted FNG has made a stop gap arrangement with two rubber hoses and clamps.I hope that it works .It's been two weeks since the arrangement was made ,no fuel leak as of now.but iam afraid that it will not last long
Thanks
Rubber hoses work just as good. My car came with rubber hoses from factory and they have lasted 20 years without an issue. Maruti started giving metal pipes as there were too many complaints of rat damage.

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 31st August 2020, 22:26   #1224
BHPian

Happy to hear that from you.I have been a daily reader of your thread on GG as a guest. You are an inspiration and guide to 800 owners community. Is there any way to know whether MSIL still manufactures those metal fuel pipes??. It will be good to stock those for the future needs as I plan to keep my 800 for longer period.
Quote:
Rubber hoses work just as good. My car came with rubber hoses from factory and they have lasted 20 years without an issue. Maruti started giving metal pipes as there were too many complaints of rat damage.

Regards,
Shashi
Kpzonwheels is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 1st September 2020, 01:34   #1225
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Happy to hear that from you.I have been a daily reader of your thread on GG as a guest. You are an inspiration and guide to 800 owners community. Is there any way to know whether MSIL still manufactures those metal fuel pipes??. It will be good to stock those for the future needs as I plan to keep my 800 for longer period.
Thanks for your appreciation for GG.

Don't worry about the part. I'll find it for you and post the part number here. For the time being, make sure the installation of rubber hose is cleanly done.

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 1st September 2020, 11:10   #1226
BHPian

Quote:
Thanks for your appreciation for GG.

Don't worry about the part. I'll find it for you and post the part number here. For the time being, make sure the installation of rubber hose is cleanly done.

Regards,
Shashi
Knowing your research in procuring genuine parts for GG , I am sure you will find this.
Thank you
Old 2nd September 2020, 17:28   #1227
BHPian

Is it possible to source a matching spray paint can in silky silver (metalic) colour for Maruti 800?? . I am planning to do a small patch work job on the right door area.
Old 3rd September 2020, 12:23   #1228
BHPian

Model Name- Celerio 1.0 L Petrol
Variant- VXi
Part Required- passenger cabin light bulb

Should fit the lamp assembly-Part No. 36210M55K006GS

Thanks

Setu Niket
Old 3rd September 2020, 19:02   #1229
Distinguished - BHPian

New accessories launch alert:

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-img20200903wa0044.jpg

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-20200903_185735.jpg

Price: Rs. 1250-Rs. 1475
Leoshashi is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 4th September 2020, 11:21   #1230
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Is it possible to source a matching spray paint can in silky silver (metalic) colour for Maruti 800?? . I am planning to do a small patch work job on the right door area.
You don't get paint anymore in MGP. However you can get matching paint from any automotive paint dealer of your city.

Quote:
Originally Posted by setuniket View Post
Should fit the lamp assembly-Part No. 36210M55K006GS
Name: BULB (12V10W)
Part Number: 09471M12181
MRP: Rs. 68

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (5) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks