Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th April 2019, 18:24   #961
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by supremeBaleno View Post
Thanks for the Subros suggestion, Sashi.
I called them up regarding AC compressor availability and the guy said the Baleno sedan came with 2 different compressors, with slightly differing part numbers. Any idea about this and the respective part numbers ? Also can we know which one is one our Baleno going by the year of manufacture ? Thanks!!!
The initial lot came with SGP part number whereas the later batches got localised and used MGP. I can tell you both the part numbers, but when the change was made, that's a bit hard to know unless the cut off chassis number is known.

Your best bet would be to check the part number once your old compressor is removed. It will have a plate/decal with all details written.

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 12th April 2019, 13:33   #962
Senior - BHPian

Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Can you please let know if this black hood insulator sheet sold now? If so price please.

Car - Baleno Sedan.

This picture below is from another TBHP thread. The one in my car is torn apart.

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-dscn9217.jpg
Old 12th April 2019, 14:55   #963
BHPian

Hi Sashi

Need your help once again. Please help me with the part number of the following items.
Car- Alto 2007
1. Door rubber for all four doors (pic attached)
Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-whatsapp-image-20190412-2.48.19-pm.jpeg

2. Front and rear bumper
3. Mud guard/flaps
4. Left head light
5. Distributor

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by AnkitAnimesh : 12th April 2019 at 15:08.
Old 12th April 2019, 20:46   #964
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by balenoed_ View Post
Can you please let know if this black hood insulator sheet sold now? If so price please.

Car - Baleno Sedan.
Part Number: 72441-60G12
Name: SILENCER, FRONT HOOD
Price: Rs. 3,105.50

Part Number: 09409M06L05
Name: CLIP
Price: Rs. 2

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 13th April 2019, 17:55   #965
Senior - BHPian

Shashi,

I need your expert advice for a 2006 Baleno VXI. The car had a bad brush with another vehicle and resulted in the the Driver Side Door and the rear door getting damaged.

The doors have a black protective molding strip which has some clips / locks. Attached it the photo of the locks. Any Idea what part number are these locks and how to get them.

I think the molding is available on Boodmo and the part number is 77530-60G00-5PK for the front and 77550-60G00-5PK for the rear door. I just need the clips that fix these molding to the holes in the doors. Attached is the picture of the lock /clip that I got (Picture quality is not too good though).

Also I need the Driver side door handle and lock as they also need to be changed. I found the following parts (Again from Boodmoo) Please check and let me know if these are correct part numbers.

CYLINDER, FRONT DOOR LOCK RH
Part Number: 82200-61840

HANDLE, FR DOOR OUTSIDE RH (BLACK)
Part Number: 82810-60G00-5PK

Please also suggest if any other items / parts are needed for the Handle and Lock or if these two items are all that is needed.

Any help will be greatly appreciated
Attached Thumbnails
Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-clipbottom.jpeg  

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-clipside.jpeg  

Old 14th April 2019, 16:35   #966
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnkitAnimesh View Post
Hi Sashi

Need your help once again. Please help me with the part number of the following items.
Car- Alto 2007
1. Door rubber for all four doors (pic attached)
2. Front and rear bumper
3. Mud guard/flaps
4. Left head light
5. Distributor

Thanks in advance.
Part Number: 84671M77G00
Name: WEATHERSTRIP, DOOR OPENING LH
Price: Rs. 242

Part Number: 84661M77G00
Name: WEATHERSTRIP, DOOR OPENING RH
Price: Rs. 242

Part Number: 84641M77G00
Name: WEATHERSTRIP, DOOR OPENING
Price: Rs. 243

Part Number: 84651M77G00
Name: WEATHERSTRIP, DOOR OPENING
Price: Rs. 243

Part Number: 71711M79G10-5PK
Name: BUMPER FRONT ALTO DOM
Price: Rs. 1930

Part Number: 71811M79G00-5PK
Name: BUMPER REAR
Price: Rs. 1154

Part Number: 99000M99110
Name: MUD FLAP KIT ALTO
Price: Rs. 359

Part Number: 35321M79G40
Name: HEADLAMP ASSY L ALTO MINOR
Price: Rs. 2028

Part Number: 33100M79G10
Name: DISTRIBUTOR ASSY
Price: Rs. 5271

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler View Post
Shashi,

I need your expert advice for a 2006 Baleno VXI. The car had a bad brush with another vehicle and resulted in the the Driver Side Door and the rear door getting damaged.
Unfortunately those clips don't have any separate part number. But I do have some clips in mind which I can suggest confidently if you provide me the following pics:

1. Pic of the hole in door panel where they go
2. Pic of the back side of the molding

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 14th April 2019, 16:46   #967
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi View Post

Unfortunately those clips don't have any separate part number. But I do have some clips in mind which I can suggest confidently if you provide me the following pics:

1. Pic of the hole in door panel where they go
2. Pic of the back side of the molding

Regards,
Shashi
Thanks a lot , I was able to find the clips locally at the market. I still however need your help in finding out if the Door Handle and Lock part numbers that I mentioned above are correct for the Baleno 2006 Vxi model.
Old 14th April 2019, 16:54   #968
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler View Post
I still however need your help in finding out if the Door Handle and Lock part numbers that I mentioned above are correct for the Baleno 2006 Vxi model.
Glad to know that you were able to source the clips locally. Also use 3M double sided tape to properly fix the molding.

Regarding the part numbers of the door handle and lock, they are correct. But hope you know you'll have to carry two separate keys. The new one will be exclusively for opening the driver side door while the old key will function for others.

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th April 2019, 16:57   #969
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi View Post
Glad to know that you were able to source the clips locally. Also use 3M double sided tape to properly fix the molding.

Regarding the part numbers of the door handle and lock, they are correct. But hope you know you'll have to carry two separate keys. The new one will be exclusively for opening the driver side door while the old key will function for others.

Regards,
Shashi
Thanks for the confirmation. Yes I will use the double tape as well. Also I intend to replace the lock and keep the keys at home . The car has an original Central Locking with Remote and that is used on a daily basis. The lock replacement is just to keep things in fit and fine condition and maybe to use in case of an emergency. Thanks once again.
Traveler is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th April 2019, 19:08   #970
BANNED

My family has a Maruti Eeco whose driver side lock assembly has gone bad. The dealers in ludhiana don't have the part in stock and say its not available in stock from maruti. Could somebody give me a pointer as to how to procure it?
Old 19th April 2019, 00:04   #971
BHPian

Hi Shashi,

I would like to know the part number of just the glass of the mirror assembly for the 2006 facelift model of the first generation WagonR.
The mirror assembly is motorised. I tried searching on boodmo but the car model I am looking for isn't there, it is showing results for the 2010 2nd generation model.

Please help!
Old 19th April 2019, 11:14   #972
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi
Your best bet would be to check the part number once your old compressor is removed. It will have a plate/decal with all details written.
Thanks, Shashi. Is this the plate / decal ? This is the only one I see on the compressor.
Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-balenooldaccompressor.jpg
Old 19th April 2019, 11:22   #973
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by supremeBaleno View Post
Thanks, Shashi. Is this the plate / decal ? This is the only one I see on the compressor.
Attachment 1869773
Yes that's an SGP compressor you had. The number 447220-3394 is the internal part number of Denso Japan for this compressor
Old 29th April 2019, 18:15   #974
BHPian

Dear Sir,
Can you please check if the highlighted part of ciaz is available separately ? If so, what's the cost ?
Attached Thumbnails
Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-20190429_181259.jpg  

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-screenshot_20190429180724_chrome.jpg  

Old 7th May 2019, 14:15   #975
BHPian

Hi I have a 2009 October Zen Estilo Vxi (K Series) have the following issues-

1. The keys are in bad shape as the plastic casing of the remote keys is broken, we have kept together with cello tape. Is it possible to get new key or keys from Maruti itself? What is the cost of new key remote? 1 and if both require replacement. I dont want key blanks, as the outside cutting the chrome is removed instantaneously. Company cutting last longer.

2. The remote locking is temperamental, the
remote locks the car sometimes. Sometimes it does not lock the car. The central locking works very well though. It is not the remote keys. What do you think is the faulty part?

Regards,
Kavesh

Last edited by khan_sultan : 7th May 2019 at 14:31. Reason: removing the phone number

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks