Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th September 2019, 16:36   #1066
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROG_AK View Post
Hi, could you please let me know the steering column part number for Baleno RS. Thank you!
Pre facelift(for Push start)

48200M68P41

Facelift aka Type 4(For Push start)

48200M50S40

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 4th October 2019, 13:52   #1067
Senior - BHPian

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Shashi, could you please post the Part# of the thermostat housing of the Baleno1.6 ? And if available, the schematic / figure.

Thanks.

Last edited by supremeBaleno : 4th October 2019 at 13:54.
Old 4th October 2019, 14:27   #1068
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by supremeBaleno View Post
Shashi, could you please post the Part# of the thermostat housing of the Baleno1.6 ? And if available, the schematic / figure.

Thanks.
Part No: 17690-60GV0
Name: CASE COMP THERMOSTAT
Old Price: Rs. 1240.5
New Price: Rs. 1365

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-1.png

Note for ALL car enthusiasts who are reading this: Recently MARUTI has increased cost for a lot of their spares. However unlike earlier increases, there is a catch to it this time. The price can be altered depending on stock.

In simple words, what's on the MRP sticker, has to be paid.

I have noticed many suppliers including those online are selling even old stock with new prices.

How the system of changing price works now(after recent price hike): In billing window of DMS, there is a place to enter BATCH CODE. Those spares which have batch code printed, can take advantage of this.

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-images.jpg

AA is the code of old price, AB is for new updated price. Hence for example, if BHPian SupremeBaleno's bill has entry AA, he will be billed for old price. If the person who is preparing the bill leaves that section as blank or enters AB, new price will be charged. Hope I'm clear.

Regards,
Shashi

Last edited by Leoshashi : 4th October 2019 at 14:45.
Leoshashi is offline   (14) Thanks
Old 16th October 2019, 12:07   #1069
BHPian

Hello Shashi. After a quick service of my Maruti SB308, my engine is overheating and the service centre folks suspect that the problem might be because of a faulty radiator thermostat and switch. Both need replacing is what I'm told.

The thermostat seems to be a SGP while the switch is a MGP.

Any idea of the prices? I've been told that the thermostat will be expensive.
Old 16th October 2019, 13:07   #1070
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bornin70s View Post
Hello Shashi. After a quick service of my Maruti SB308, my engine is overheating and the service centre folks suspect that the problem might be because of a faulty radiator thermostat and switch. Both need replacing is what I'm told.

The thermostat seems to be a SGP while the switch is a MGP.

Any idea of the prices? I've been told that the thermostat will be expensive.
Its the other way round. The switch is SGP and costs around Rs. 2k, the thermostat costs around Rs. 300.

For switch there is another alternative in aftermarket by Uno Minda. It's a reputed manufacturer so you can give it a shot. Costs around Rs. 200.

Link on Amazon: https://www.amazon.in/MINDA-SW-0371-Thermo-Switch-Maruti/dp/B075JNDR8P

Last edited by Leoshashi : 16th October 2019 at 13:11.
Leoshashi is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 16th October 2019, 14:31   #1071
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi View Post
Its the other way round. The switch is SGP and costs around Rs. 2k, the thermostat costs around Rs. 300.

For switch there is another alternative in aftermarket by Uno Minda. It's a reputed manufacturer so you can give it a shot. Costs around Rs. 200.

Link on Amazon: https://www.amazon.in/MINDA-SW-0371-Thermo-Switch-Maruti/dp/B075JNDR8P
Great! Thanks a ton.
bornin70s is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 24th October 2019, 10:44   #1072
BHPian

Hi, need following parts for Maruti 800(1997) please provide me with the part numbers
- Spark plug wires for cylinder number 1,2,3.
- Distributor cap
- Distributor rotor arm(or is it called bug?), which distributes spark between cylinders.
Old 31st October 2019, 12:05   #1073
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by EFF-EIGHT-BEE View Post
Hi, need following parts for Maruti 800(1997) please provide me with the part numbers
- Spark plug wires for cylinder number 1,2,3.
- Distributor cap
- Distributor rotor arm(or is it called bug?), which distributes spark between cylinders.
1. Getting the wires separately isn't something which I'd recommend. Get the entire 4 wire kit which also includes HT cable from coil to distributor.

I'm giving part numbers of both, leave it to your choice

If only 3 cables are changed:

Part Number: 33730M78430
Name: CORD HIGH TENSION NO 2/3/4
Price: Rs. 155

You'll need three cables.

If the entire wiring kit is changed:

Part Number: 33700M84130
Name: CORD ASSY HIGH TENSION
Price: Rs. 620

Name: COVER ASSY
Part Number: 33321M78420
Price: Rs. 325

If you are interested in SGP(made in Japan Stuff)

Name: CAP
Part Number: 33321-79611
Price: Rs. 695

3. The rotor has been discontinued from Maruti's end. But you can get it from Lucas Store easily. Some links for your help:

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/techn...ml#post4550926 (Aftermarket & OEM Parts Database)

The rotor is available here: https://www.partsbigboss.in/distribu...-26411496.html

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 4th November 2019, 21:13   #1074
Senior - BHPian

Shashi,

Can you please help me identify this of Baleno Sedan.

There is a very mild engine oil leak through this area. I identified it as coming through this joint (marked) and assuming the packing at that joint needs to be changed. Does this packing (rubber seal) comes as a part and what is the exact name of it if you can figure it out.

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-img_20191104_1837292302.jpg

Last edited by balenoed_ : 4th November 2019 at 21:15.
Old 5th November 2019, 08:27   #1075
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by balenoed_ View Post
Shashi,

Can you please help me identify this of Baleno Sedan.

There is a very mild engine oil leak through this area. I identified it as coming through this joint (marked) and assuming the packing at that joint needs to be changed. Does this packing (rubber seal) comes as a part and what is the exact name of it if you can figure it out.

Attachment 1930885
What you have marked is the thermostat housing and the oil leak is actually happening from the part above it and then dropping down to where you have marked.

You will need to open the top part and replace the required o ring and gasket if it has one.
This is a common problem in all suzuki engines and can be sorted with replacing the required o ring and gasket. Sometimes it still leaks even post that and then you will need to use the grey bond to form a second layer of barrier to prevent the oil dripping down.
scorpian is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 5th November 2019, 09:43   #1076
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpian View Post
What you have marked is the thermostat housing and the oil leak is actually happening from the part above it and then dropping down to where you have marked.
Oh I got what you mean. You could be right. I just figured out that you are talking about the distributor case where the oil is dripping on to the thermostat case below. I need to give a try replacing the distributor case O-Ring as you said. I think that is the issue.

@Shashi, I think it is figured out. Or please correct if you see something wrong here.

Last edited by balenoed_ : 5th November 2019 at 09:52.
Old 5th November 2019, 10:46   #1077
BHPian

Quote:
Oh I got what you mean. You could be right. I just figured out that you are talking about the distributor case where the oil is dripping on to the thermostat case below. I need to give a try replacing the distributor case O-Ring as you said. I think that is the issue.
Yes replace the O ring, i had similar issues in my zens and i had to resort to replacing the O rings and then again i had to use the grey bond and left it overnight to cure. This stopped the oil leakage completely.

However in my other zen i had to replace the distributor housing as it had developed some amount of play.The new one was nice and firm and stopped the leaks completely.Once you do replace the O rings make sure you clean the area properly to identify if the leakage has stopped completely or not.
scorpian is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 7th November 2019, 05:58   #1078
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
@Shashi, I think it is figured out. Or please correct if you see something wrong here.
If its oil, then BHPian Scorpian is spot on. Replace the gasket/o ring and the issue should be fixed.

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 7th November 2019, 08:38   #1079
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi View Post
If its oil, then BHPian Scorpian is spot on. Replace the gasket/o ring and the issue should be fixed.

Regards,
Shashi
It is oil. If it was thermostat gasket leak, then I assume it would be the coolant that would be leaking.

Yes sure, I just picked up the O-ring from a local Maruti distributor. Will get that replaced.
balenoed_ is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th November 2019, 13:39   #1080
Senior - BHPian

Shashi, could you please post the part# and prices for the following parts of Baleno 1.6 ?
1) Ignitor
2) Radiator
Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks