Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd January 2020, 18:32   #1141
Senior - BHPian

Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

@leoshashi, is this a separate MGP part or part of the set with MGA mats for Ciaz/ XL6, not sure.

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-img_20200102_175048.jpg

This is used to hook up the driver side mat to the floor. Mat has grommet and and the hook goes in grommet. Other side clamps into the two holes in the body below the seat vertical wall.

Let me know if you can figure it out.

Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-img_20200102_175056.jpg  

Last edited by dadu : 2nd January 2020 at 18:41.
dadu is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th January 2020, 14:18   #1142

Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Hi Shashi
Many thanks for your input. I would like to order it from Boodmo. Since I have never used Boodmo before, just wanted to confirm that it is a well known site without issues. I do not want to run after a website after doing payment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi View Post
Firstly, your first part number is obsolete. The part number you need to quote at an MGP store is:

95141M65GB0

If you want to save yourself from the hassles of running behind the MGP stores, consider placing an order on Boodmo, sharing the links:

Belt: https://boodmo.com/catalog/part-95141m65gb0-36627057/

Rear Hub: https://boodmo.com/catalog/part-hub_...wheel-4475281/

Regards,
Shashi
Old 9th January 2020, 20:41   #1143
BHPian

Part Name: Knob, Gear Shift CONT
Part Number: 28113M79M00-C48
Price: ₹ 330

Planning to get this Ciaz gear knob for my Swift zxi 2007.
The part no. seems to have changed. The mgp guys are clueless.
Please guide me.
Old 9th January 2020, 20:49   #1144
BHPian

I wanted sx4 zxi steering mounted controls for the audio system.
Old 9th January 2020, 20:52   #1145
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadu View Post
@leoshashi, is this a separate MGP part or part of the set with MGA mats for Ciaz/ XL6, not sure.
This is used to hook up the driver side mat to the floor. Mat has grommet and and the hook goes in grommet. Other side clamps into the two holes in the body below the seat vertical wall.

Let me know if you can figure it out.

Thanks!
I tried a bit but couldn't locate these clips separately. If I ever come across one, I'll surely let you know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjha94 View Post
Hi Shashi
Many thanks for your input. I would like to order it from Boodmo. Since I have never used Boodmo before, just wanted to confirm that it is a well known site without issues. I do not want to run after a website after doing payment
Yes it is reliable as far as your money is concerned. Just be flexible with the dates, as the parts often get delayed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by greendream View Post
Part Name: Knob, Gear Shift CONT
Part Number: 28113M79M00-C48
Price: ₹ 330

Planning to get this Ciaz gear knob for my Swift zxi 2007.
The part no. seems to have changed. The mgp guys are clueless.
Please guide me.
The updated part numbers are: 28113M79M40-C48 or 28113M79M41-C48.

Regards,
Shashi

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by momsonlydriver View Post
I wanted sx4 zxi steering mounted controls for the audio system.
Part No: 37460-79J40-ZCP
Price: Rs. 2277

Last edited by Leoshashi : 9th January 2020 at 20:54. Reason: Adding EDIT part
Leoshashi is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 9th January 2020, 21:11   #1146
BHPian

Quote:
Part No: 37460-79J40-ZCP
Price: Rs. 2277
From where can I buy this part?
Old 9th January 2020, 22:00   #1147
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by momsonlydriver View Post
From where can I buy this part?
Your call.

Place an order with your MASS/MGP store or Order online on Boodmo.

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 15th January 2020, 21:59   #1148
BANNED

Hi all,

As you all know that sometime ago i faced the problem of engine RPM fluctuation in my SX4 ZXi.

The problem reappeared before 2-3 days. So i contacted my friend who owns automobile spare parts shop. He gave me the ignitiors of SWIFT & told me that these are compatible. I put both these ignitiors of SWIFT and they fitted properly.

Engine response got better, pick up improved. Engine seems more revv happy too.

Background:-
SX4 runs on LOVATO Sequential CNG kit.
Thermostat has been removed during head gasket replacement.

Problem:-

Before the ignitiors replacement, engine was running way too cold. Now it is warming up way faster. Although there is no issue of overheating.

Is it due to new ignitiors? Are they helping advancing the timing better which results into more heat?
Are all ignitiors same except difference in sizes? (In my case these ignitiors were identical in size and fitted properly)

Please clear my confusion. If there is difference between ignitiors then please help me with the new part code.

Thanks.
CaptainBrijesh is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th January 2020, 12:20   #1149
BHPian

Depends on part number of igniters installed, at least on boodmo it is showing common for swift 1st generation and sx4.

I would suggest you install the thermostat assembly, it helps the cars reach optimum operating temperature faster as it remains in closed position and opens once it reaches its desired heat rating.There is a reason manufacturers put it.

Also check when was the coolant replaced, and if in case you are replacing then would suggest you add coolant boost of amsoil i have had good results with this product and have seen my temperature gauge a notch lower after adding this to my coolant.
scorpian is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 16th January 2020, 12:38   #1150
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpian View Post

Also check when was the coolant replaced, and if in case you are replacing then would suggest you add coolant boost of amsoil i have had good results with this product and have seen my temperature gauge a notch lower after adding this to my coolant.
Sorry for going , but a lower operating temperature isn't a good thing in any way. It should be at the optimum range. My benchmark for temperature gauge is the mark where any car used to be, when it was new. That's what I try to maintain.

Regards,
Shashi

PS: I'm a big fan of Amsoil but I'm not sure about adding any additive in coolant. There used to be a coolant additive available years ago(I'm forgetting its brand) which Maruti dealers used to promote heavily. I have seen corroded coolant galleries because of that. Not sure what the compound was, but it ate through the aluminum construction of an engine, and also clogged the radiator badly. Hence atleast with coolants, I'll always stick to the OEM recommended stuff.
Leoshashi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th January 2020, 14:09   #1151
BHPian

Model Name- Maruti Suzuki Ertiga petrol
Variant- zxi+
Part Required air filter assembly
The part supporting the assembly has broken off, and needs to be replaced.
Old 18th January 2020, 14:16   #1152
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torq View Post
Model Name- Maruti Suzuki Ertiga petrol
Variant- zxi+
Part Required air filter assembly
The part supporting the assembly has broken off, and needs to be replaced.
Part No: 13700M72R00
Price: Rs. 640

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 18th January 2020, 18:29   #1153
BHPian

Quote:
I usually never entertain mod jobs in this thread, but since it was a bit interesting, I decided to break my own rules.

It's not so simple as we thought it was.

Regards,
Shashi
Been over two years since I raised the query on this thread and got the detailed list from you. Thankyou once again.

Today bit the bullet (with the car being out of warranty) and ordered the parts for the dashboard colour change on Boodmo. Planning to get the stereo surround and the windshield base painted while leaving the steering wheel as such for the time being.

Also planning to get a third middle adjustable head restraint fitted on the Ertiga with OEM Parts (already ordered and arrived (except for one head rest guide).
Ramon is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 18th January 2020, 18:49   #1154
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
Been over two years since I raised the query on this thread and got the detailed list from you. Thankyou once again.
My pleasure. Do post before and after pics.

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th January 2020, 20:37   #1155
NPV
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Regarding 12823-82001, it is very much on sale. The only reason why MGP store is not procuring it and giving excuses because it comes in a pack of 10, and they don't want to end up with a dead inventory of 9 unsold pieces.
After speaking to the folks at the MGP store and sharing the picture from service manual, they were convinced that the alternate part isn't really the one that I was looking for, so they placed an order (shipped from Delhi) and after 3 weeks, received it today.
Turns out it's a SGP (made in Japan) and priced Rs.165 (I was naive enough to assume the pack of 10 units costs Rs.165!), whereas the Tensioner Spring costs just Rs.5

From my discussions with the MASS (dealer owned) and MGP stores in Bangalore, it seems like no one really replaces these parts, they just replace Timing Belt and Tensioner (bearing)! I guess my car may be one of the few (in Bangalore) with these replacements along with Timing belt , will update once it's done.

Pictures of the Packaging and Part
Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-damper-tensioner-spring1.jpg

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-damper-tensioner-spring2.jpg

Last edited by NPV : 18th January 2020 at 20:45.
NPV is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks