Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 9th July 2015, 14:18   #271
Distinguished - BHPian

re: Preview: Hyundai Creta

The official homepage of the Hyundai Creta has been further updated. It now includes a "Media Reviews" section - short videos of automobile experts putting forth their views from the Media Drive.

Just scroll down in the homepage and you can see them under the "Wallpapers" section.

Or simply click on "Media Reviews" at the top.

Hyundai Creta Home Page
RavenAvi is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 9th July 2015, 14:41   #272
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BNM View Post
Please refer to my post on page 15 of this thread which lists flaws in all SUVs in the 20 to 40 lacs price bracket including the Q3 (all based on TBHP reviews)
Yes I read it, and to add a important point the Fortuner AT has no engine braking at all, and engine comes to idle as soon as you get of the throttle.
In this regard the Santa fe is best, where you have engine braking, and down shifting (down from 6th progressively to 3 rd) till about 30 kph, below which the car becomes neutral, which is actually useful in heavy traffic.

Rahul
Rahul Rao is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 9th July 2015, 15:52   #273
BHPian

Just saw the Creta at a dealership. The car is very generously spacious. Could seat two 6 footers front nd back and still both were comfortable. Interior quality top notch. Engine noise very minimal. Photos incoming
avi_66 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 9th July 2015, 16:33   #274
BHPian

Okay folks, got to see the Creta in person and experience the seating and interiors, two things I couldn't validate are the music system and the drive.

Interior fit and finish was top notch, I saw the SX diesel version. The car is slightly bigger than Ecosport and smaller than the Duster. Attractive in White color. Seating position was perfect and was easily able to find my ideal driving position. As for interior space there was only a marginal difference as compared to my Fiesta. The air conditioner was fine and not as loud as my Fiesta even on high speed. The engine tone was well muted and was noisy only when the rpm went above 3500. The bonnet did not have a cladding and even then there wasn't much sound inside. The steering did not have leather wrap and I would have loved if it had one for I have been spoilt by my Fiesta. Do they have my booking, YES for sure.
Chillout is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 9th July 2015, 16:34   #275
BHPian

Here are some pics that i was able to click.

Preview: Hyundai Creta-imag0339.jpg

Preview: Hyundai Creta-imag0342.jpg

Preview: Hyundai Creta-imag0345.jpg

Preview: Hyundai Creta-imag0346.jpg

Preview: Hyundai Creta-imag0348.jpg

Preview: Hyundai Creta-imag0351.jpg

Preview: Hyundai Creta-imag0352.jpg

Preview: Hyundai Creta-imag0353.jpg

Preview: Hyundai Creta-imag0354.jpg

Preview: Hyundai Creta-imag0355.jpg

Last edited by Gannu_1 : 9th July 2015 at 16:36. Reason: Inserting images in the post. Thanks for sharing!
avi_66 is offline   (39) Thanks
Old 9th July 2015, 16:53   #276
Senior - BHPian

Do we see a banged-up Creta already (in pic#3 above)? How might that have happened?
Old 9th July 2015, 16:55   #277
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgsagar View Post
Do we see a banged-up Creta already (in pic#3 above)? How might that have happened?
It's an Elite i20. Check out the tail lights and the alloys.
Gannu_1 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 9th July 2015, 17:02   #278
Distinguished - BHPian

That leather (?) stitching and quality of door-pads and door handle etc. looks top-notch. Quality overall looks outstanding :-)
itwasntme is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 9th July 2015, 17:05   #279
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gannu_1 View Post
It's an Elite i20. Check out the tail lights and the alloys.
My bad! Sorry, should have taken a long hard look. BTW, Creta looks stunning in white. Is it just me or does it look bigger in this colour than in dark shade?
Old 9th July 2015, 17:09   #280
BNM
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by avi_66 View Post
Here are some pics that i was able to click.
Thank you. Sorry for being a pain and asking again. Did you see any AT versions. I think that is the hot debate on this forum. Any details will be appreciated. Also IF POSSIBLE let us know if this was taken in Chennai or Bangalore
Old 9th July 2015, 17:10   #281
BHPian

Creta looks great in White. Vehicles look bigger in light color specially white compare to dark colors.

BTW, What are the color options - any idea? And of course, since the cars landed in the showrooms, pricing?

Last edited by jeetaman : 9th July 2015 at 17:12.
Old 9th July 2015, 17:14   #282
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeetaman View Post
Creta looks great in White. Vehicles look bigger in light color specially white compare to dark colors.

BTW, What are the color options - any idea? And of course, since the cars landed in the showrooms, pricing?
Even the dealers dont have an idea on other colors or pricing yet. Only white and Red as of now
Old 9th July 2015, 17:14   #283
BHPian

Creta looks really good, especially in white, and those interiors look really nice as well. Is that a new interior color option (tan brown) or the same beige color that we've been seeing on the test cars so far? Must say Creta looks a lot nicer in these pictures, especially the interiors. Also noticed that all the cars in the photos are white SXO variants. Did you see any AT variants?
Old 9th July 2015, 17:15   #284
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by over.drive View Post
Creta looks really good, especially in white, and those interiors look really nice as well. Is that a new interior color option (tan brown) or the same beige color that we've been seeing on the test cars so far? Must say Creta looks a lot nicer in these pictures, especially the interiors. Also noticed that all the cars in the photos are white SXO variants. Did you see any AT variants?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BNM View Post
Thank you. Sorry for being a pain and asking again. Did you see any AT versions. I think that is the hot debate on this forum. Any details will be appreciated. Also IF POSSIBLE let us know if this was taken in Chennai or Bangalore
AT coming only next month. No it was not taken in Chennai or Bangalore.

Last edited by Gannu_1 : 9th July 2015 at 17:19. Reason: Consecutive posts merged. Please use the edit button to add/edit your posts within the 30 min. window. Thanks!
Old 9th July 2015, 17:21   #285
BHPian

I agree with avi, even my dealer did not have any clue on colors and they did not have AT version. I think delivery for AT versions will be 3 to 4 months.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks