Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 24th September 2020, 10:00   #1
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Mahindra Thar Review : First Drive

Mod Note: Our Thar Report has been taken live at this link (Mahindra Thar : Official Review). Please continue the discussion over on the new thread. Thanks!

Mahindra Thar Review : First Drive-dsc02302.jpg

• My God, the Thar looks astonishingly handsome & screams style! I have fallen for it hook, line & sinker. The “Jeep” styling & proportions are spot on (Jeep Wrangler xerox copy notwithstanding). It attracted as much attention as a yellow Porsche or red Mustang in Bombay and is an absolute head-turner. Kids young, citizens old & everyone else in between admire the Thar with glee. My sole complaint is with the front grille design, which can thankfully be swapped for a 7-slot Jeep-style unit in the after-market easily. The Thar has terrific presence. People move out of your way and never cross hairs at junctions or roundabouts. On the expressway, little hatchbacks & sedans moved out of the way as they saw me approach them (in their mirror) with the headlights on.

• Just like my 1997 Mahindra Classic, I decided to buy the 2020 Thar without a test-drive. Within the first km of driving it last weekend, I knew this is the Jeep for me. Buying it in 2021-22 so that the beta testers (aka early customers) can clear up all the bugs. I caught 1 bug in 2 days with the car = the alarm system once sounded off after I started the engine. The next day, it started after I switched off the car! If you are buying the Thar now, invest in that extended warranty!

Mahindra Thar Review : First Drive-dsc02292.jpg

• The build quality is tough, will withstand offroading abuse and it felt like I’m driving a “tank” in the city. Huge on the feel-good factor. Cruising around town and then Bandra, I felt like a King. This Jeep just makes you feel real, real special.

• The fact that the Thar has 2-doors and ingress to the rear seat is impossible for the elderly makes it an impractical choice. This 2-door Thar will appeal to a small market, after the initial euphoria dies down. In hardly any Indian home will the Thar be the primary car; in most cases, it will be the 2nd or 3rd ride of the house. Note: A reliable birdie tells me that a 4-door Thar is confirmed, but it might be a long wait.

Mahindra Thar Review : First Drive-dsc02363.jpg

• The Thar won’t be cheap. In fact, I’ll be surprised if it ends up with a value-for-money price tag. 1 reason is that the Thar attracts a “heart over head” kind of customer who isn’t that price sensitive to a variation of 1 – 2 lakhs. Two, Mahindra itself knows that this Jeep isn’t going to be a volume seller and will thus try to sell the limited number they can at a premium. Most businesses will prefer to sell 7 units at a high profit margin than 10 with a slim margin. Third, cars like these are all about fat profits & premium pricing – be sure to check out the Wrangler’s relative positioning in the USA. Fourth, the AT & 4x4 hardware add 1 lakh each to the price tag. I have a feeling that the fully loaded ATs will be 16 - 17 lakhs on the road (a Venue diesel MT FWD SX(O) costs 14 big ones OTR in Mumbai). Of course, the lower variants & MTs will be much cheaper & perhaps value-for-money. Also keep in mind that it has almost no direct competition (Gurkha & V-Cross are marginal players), although it does have a lot of indirect competition from same-price SUVs, crossovers and even the Scorpio!

Interior

• I like the cabin’s design & part quality is acceptable. There are a few rough edges, but they are not prominent (unlike the old Thar which was a disaster…this new one is lightyears ahead). It has most of the necessary features (including Android Auto but no reversing cam), and nothing over the top like wireless charging. Ergonomically, I found the Thar to be user-friendly and you have a lovely, commanding view of the road ahead (can even see the bonnet). On the flip side, the driver footwell is narrow, a dead pedal is missing and there is a prominent protrusion from the center fascia. This bit protrudes into the footwell and will rub against your left shin area / knee. Not much of an issue in the AT as you can adjust the resting spot of your left leg, but it might be bothersome in the MT.

Mahindra Thar Review : First Drive-dsc02763.jpg

• Driver’s seat is good - I used the lumbar adjustment and found back support to be perfect. Lateral support is also satisfactory. While short to average-height drivers will be fine with the under-thigh support, taller occupants (even me @ 5’10”) will find it to be less. I felt that the seatbase doesn’t extend out long enough. I also wish Mahindra had given armrests bolted to the seat, like in the Scorpio. Would be super useful in the ATs.

Mahindra Thar Review : First Drive-dsc02701.jpg

• Frontal visibility is awesome, as is the side visibility out of the front windows. Rearward visibility is pathetic (there was a Dzire parked behind me which might as well have been invisible) and equally terrible is the side-rear visibility (i.e. between the B & C Pillars). Major blind spots there, so be careful. Quite silly of Mahindra to not give the Thar a reversing camera.

• Useless IRVM is 2 sizes smaller than it should have been. ORVMs were okay; they are tall & very Jeep-like (again a Wrangler copy). I personally would have liked them to be a size wider because of the rear-side blind spots I mentioned above, but friendly Mod Aditya didn’t find any issues with them.

• The air-conditioner will chill you to the bones! Blower level 1 itself is powerful (more powerful than it ought to be IMHO). I didn’t engage blower level 2 at all, not even when it was hot & sunny outside.

Mahindra Thar Review : First Drive-dsc03042.jpg

• Sound quality from the audio system gets a 6 / 10 rating. SQ is quite basic, yet I have to say, it is remarkable what Mahindra has achieved with the unconventional speaker placements above the driver (under the roll bar). It sure takes some getting used to, receiving sound from above your head, and the driver’s left ear is filled with a lot more sound than the right ear. I was a happy user of Android Auto in the Thar. Using Moderator Navin’s expertise, I’ll definitely get a small amplifier, small subwoofer and upgraded speakers in my Thar. But again, as basic as the ICE sound quality is, it is still fine for a Jeep & the sort of restrictions that the design entails.

Mahindra Thar Review : First Drive-dsc03223.jpg

• The Thar does alright in terms of cabin storage. I used the practical cupholders for my morning McDonald’s black coffee (a must for highway runs), the door pockets for my sanitizers & tissues and the seatback pocket to hide my house keys. On the flipside, the glovebox is laughably small as is the boot.

Mahindra Thar Review : First Drive-dsc02921.jpg

• Back seat passengers have it tough overall – just 2 can fit on the seat (making the Thar a 4-seater) and ingress / egress are horrible. Once on the backseat, I could fit & sit alright (but nothing like the front). While I didn’t experience the backseat in a moving Thar, I’m willing to bet its bouncier here than the front. You better have good relations with whoever sits here.

Mahindra Thar Review : First Drive-dsc03120.jpg

• Boot space is sad, comparable to a small hatchback. For driving holidays, the Thar is best for 2 – 3 onboard and their luggage. You can forget about going for a road-trip if you have 4 occupants onboard because their bags simply won’t fit! You’ll either have to do some jugaad by squeezing smaller bags on the sides of the rear seat (on the wheel arches) or hope for someone to design a carrier / temporary storage net hanging out from the back (like the old Jeeps). Yes, the rear seat’s backrest does fold down for when you need to haul larger cargo. In my ’97 Classic, I have removed the rear seat entirely and it makes for a terrific airport bag hauler (can fit 4 XL-size bags).

Mahindra Thar Review : First Drive-dsc02529.jpg

Driving the Thar Petrol AT

Mahindra Thar Review : First Drive-dsc03316.jpg

• Smooth, sprightly & refined are the 3 terms I’d use to describe the Petrol AT. Sprightly, but not F-A-S-T like a Creta turbo-petrol, mind you. Mahindra’s mStallion is a likeable motor. Power delivery is overall nice & linear. Your passengers will be comfortable as there is no jerkiness or sudden “turbo whoosh”. Because of the turbo-charger, even the midrange power delivery is satisfactory (with n/a petrols, midrange is usually a hit or miss).

• BHPians from Delhi-NCR (10-year old diesel car ban) and those who don’t care about fuel economy will be pleased with the Thar Petrol. The last such attempt from Mahindra was when they had shoehorned the Contessa’s Isuzu 1.8L into an MM550. I’d driven it at a Great Escape.

• The 150 horses on tap are more than enough for a Jeep like the Thar. Yes, it is sufficiently quick. Anything over this power rating would be outright irresponsible & dangerous for the Thar’s dynamics (or lack of). More on the handling below. At the Auto Expo, Mahindra had said this motor is good for 190 BHP. No way can the Thar handle 190 horses.

• The turbo-petrol revs nicely to the redline, but it isn’t a high-rpm motor at all. Even in kickdown mode, the Petrol AT shifts up at ~4,600 – 4,800 revvs which is quite diesel-like, frankly. In Manual Mode, you can take it to a max of 5,500 revs only (again, diesel-like). I must add, even at high rpm, the mStallion is refined like you’d never expect a Mahindra Thar to be.

• The Petrol AT has damn smooth shifting quality – most times, you won’t even know the gears are changing. I love how Mahindra & Tata are tuning their torque converters; the XUV500, Harrier & Hexa ATs have all greatly impressed me. I prefer torque converters to AMTs (too jerky), dual-clutch ATs (too unreliable) & CVTs (rubber-band effect). I did notice the AT gearbox getting confused in some situations – like when I was driving hard with varying throttle input – but these incidents were few & far between. The Aisin gearbox does a satisfactory job for the most part.

Mahindra Thar Review : First Drive-dsc02662.jpg

• Petrol AT’s response time (say, in kickdown) isn’t the fastest, but it’s not the slowest either. You could say it’s acceptable and I don’t see any owners complaining.

• Within the city, you’ll observe the Petrol AT being more downshift-friendly than you’d expect. When slowing down, I noticed it frequently downshifting to bring the revs to ~2,000 rpm, where other ATs would usually freewheel to maximise fuel economy. I think Mahindra has done this to prevent the rpm needle from dropping too low and to improve driveability / engine responsiveness. I personally prefer this as it leads to superior throttle response, although the FE-loving customer won’t. Useful behaviour when offroading too.

• The AT does have manual mode. No use on-road, yet will be very functional offroad. I am really looking forward to taking the Thar on my favourite offroad tracks around Maharashtra. Will surely be a different experience from offroading in my far simpler & basic Classic.

• The Petrol AT is a guzzler in the city! Factors like the weight + power + torque converter AT make me believe you should expect 6 – 7 km/l tops in the city (lower if you drive hard). Consumption on the highway remains high (9 – 10 km/l) if you constantly drive at 110 – 120 km/h, perhaps because of the breadbox aerodynamics? Be sure to get a full tank of petrol before you venture off the road in 4x4 mode.

Petrol AT Thar is the only car in which I kept the DTE as the default MID screen (I've never been one to care about FE):
Mahindra Thar Review : First Drive-dsc02964.jpg

• Buy the Diesel AT if you are going to cruise a lot. While I have yet to drive the Diesel AT, I have a gut feeling it’s the one I’ll bring home. IMHO, the diesel is more in line with the character of the Thar, its city FE will be 75 – 100% higher, while the longer tank range is a boon on the highway and when offroading. Offroading in my Jeep once, we went much deeper than was originally planned. I got pretty anxious when the fuel gauge dropped to 1/4th and the nearest pump was a 1.5 hour walk away. For this longer tank range alone, offroaders will pick the diesel Thar. High-revv a diesel in 4x4 2nd-low and your FE will drop to 5 km/l. High-revv a petrol in 4x4 2nd-low and your FE can drop to 2 km/l.

Ride & Handling

• Ride quality is sad, whether in the city or on the highway. It is liveable though. If you have driven Jeeps, Gypsys, Scorpios or even the 1st-gen Fortuner before, you should be okay. For those used to contemporary hatchbacks, sedans & crossovers, this bumpy ride will be the biggest deal breaker. You feel each & everything on the road – literally! Even on a clean expressway, the Thar is continuously pitching and moving up & down. The single time that the Thar is settled & flat is when it’s standing in one place . And yes, just to clarify, I did check the cold tyre pressures with my Michelin gauge.

• I like my offroaders & SUVs with smaller wheels & bigger tyres (like this Thar), so I am strongly considering moving my Thar to 16 inchers. That should help make the ride quality cushier too - this Thar’s tyres will give me 30 mm additional sidewall height from a tyre superior & softer to the OEM Ceats!! Will have to check & ensure there is enough clearance for the size.

Mahindra Thar Review : First Drive-dsc02576.jpg

• The Thar is a breeze to drive in the city. The sub-4 meter length, tall driving position, commanding view of the road ahead, friendly steering, smooth AT gearbox, responsive engine & the fact that other vehicles don’t mess with you made it easier to drive than a Honda City in Bombay. It’s very stress-free. The w-i-d-e turning radius is a bummer though, and u-turns on tighter roads will entail 3-pointers.

• For the sake of your safety – and that of your passengers – this is not a vehicle that you drive hard or aggressively. The Thar is a tall offroader, NOT a corner-carving machine. While I found the grip levels from the fat 255 mm tyres to be satisfactory, you must take corners cautiously. The height & weight are felt. Just to put things in perspective, a fast sweeping expressway curve that I would take in the Duster AWD at 120 km/h, I’d take in the Thar at 80 km/h as an expert driver (70 km/h for a layman driver).

• On the highway, the maximum cruising speed that I will recommend for the Thar is 100 – 110 km/h. At 120 km/h, the driver & Thar are both “too busy”. Also, any sudden road dips taken at 120 km/h badly affect the Thar’s composure. Remember, you are driving a vehicle that is an offroader, as much as an on-roader. Don’t push the limits or go near them. After testing its behaviour at various speeds, I’ll recommend a cruising speed of maximum 110 km/h on expressways and 90 – 100 km/h on old school 2-lane highways. The shorter wheelbase is responsible for the poor high speed manners too. Stick to the middle lane of the expressway, cruise at 100 km/h and enjoy the view. You'll be comfortable & safe this way.

• Ground clearance you said? The Thar will climb mountains. And I mean that literally. If you ever get a chance, offroad in one. Will be an experience.

• The steering is user-friendly. I had no complaints in the city or on the highway. At times, its reaction time can be slow, but I actually prefer it this way in a Jeep that is a poor handler (sharp steerings are best suited to low slung, tight handling cars). At high speeds, the steering does get vague. Again, I’d rather have vague than sharp in such a 4x4.

Mahindra Thar Review : First Drive-dsc02774.jpg

• NVH: Very smooth in the city and at low speeds. Out on the highway, at 90 – 100 km/h, I could hear wind noise, but it was still acceptable for me because I keep my music loud. But at 110 – 120 km/h, it is LOUD. And this is the hard-top we’re talking about. God help us soft-top lovers. At 120 km/h, tyre / road noise is prominent as well. Allow me to twist that and put it the opposite way = @ 120 km/h, the only thing not making a noise is the engine . Will add that the horn is too loud in the cabin.

Mahindra Thar Review : First Drive-dsc02505.jpg

• The brakes performed okay. No issues.

• I was originally thinking of using the Thar even for holiday drives which I go on often. But after experiencing its ride quality & highway manners, I’ll take mine on the highway just to offroading spots, or nearby destinations like Pawna & Devlali. For longer touring that's 250+ km one way, I’ll stick to my modern sedan.

• I am buying the Thar, and so are many BHPians. But let me make it clear that the Thar is NOT for everyone. It is a special vehicle with many talents. However, there are also many compromises to be made. Be sure to take a long test-drive before you commit. Be sure to read this post again & again. Some of us will hold onto our Thars for 10 years, some will sell them within 2 – 3 years (as we see with impractical Harley-Davidsons in India).

• It is a full 10 years since I’m writing a review on a test car that I’ve decided to buy. And it's always fun to review something interesting. After driving regular hatchbacks, sedans & crossovers week after week, we enjoy driving such "different" vehicles. 2020 sure has been a good year for enthusiasts = The Thar, Rapid / Polo TSIs, revv-hungry City, Octavia RS 245, Grand i10 / Aura 1.0 Turbos, well-mannered Creta 1.4 Turbo, the fast Duster Turbo (review coming up soon), Superb 2.0 TSI & more. The best part is, we still have 3 months left in the year!

Team-BHP's full Official Review will be up in a few weeks:
Mahindra Thar Review : First Drive-dsc02453.jpg

Last edited by GTO : 15th October 2020 at 14:15.
GTO is offline   (285) Thanks
Old 24th September 2020, 10:01   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Mahindra Thar Review : First Drive

Thread moved out from the Assembly Line. Thanks for sharing!
Aditya is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 24th September 2020, 10:31   #3
BHPian

Surely after hearing the good words about Thar from GTO, I have made Thar as my "Attainable Dream Car".
Something from within just sparks up whenever I see new Thar's images! (Is that the case with anyone else too )
The Galaxy Grey is the color I loved the most.
Hard Top + Diesel + Automatic will be my future Thar whenever it would be !(I just passed 12th standard this year )
Rambo-RS is online now   (15) Thanks
Old 24th September 2020, 10:34   #4
BHPian

Excellent review. Looks like the new Mahindra Thar is a big step up from its predecessor, on all fronts. I quite like the design, even though some of my friends mock it for being a Jeep Wrangler knockoff.

The interior is a huge step up as well. I'm happy to see the Mahindra has added some crucial creature comforts, and finally the Thar has airbags, which are really important for a true blue SUV like this. Though I wonder why Mahindra has not equipped it with a reverse parking camera. Looks like we'll find a lot of new Thars that are victim of fender benders.

I wish that Mahindra had done some engineering magic with the Thar though, because it seems like there has been no radical improvement for the Thar's suspension & dynamics. But then, this is a characteristic of accomplished off roader vehicles so I can't complain.

That said, we will definitely find quite a few used Thars within a year of its launch. Back when I was in school, I used to carpool with a friend who's parents own a Thar. While it looked cool, the jump seats at the rear, where I had to sit were horrible, and everytime we went over a pothole, my head ended up hitting the roof. My friend's family have grown tired of the Thar's poor on-road dynamics and are planning to let go of it soon. So this machine is definitely primarily for the offroading enthusiast, not a city/highway commuter.

Last edited by Sheel : 24th September 2020 at 13:21. Reason: As requested.
BZ25 is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 24th September 2020, 10:40   #5
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by BZ25 View Post
Though I wonder why Mahindra has not equipped it with a reverse parking camera. Looks like we'll find a lot of new Thars that are victim of fender benders.
My experience with Jeeps is that, it's usually the "other vehicle" that ends up with a fender bender. My cousin rammed the front of my Classic into a Sumo, and a tempo ran into the back of my Jeep another time. You'd never know looking at it.

Quote:
not a city/highway commuter.
It's excellent in the city & terrible above 110 kmph on the highway.

Last edited by Sheel : 24th September 2020 at 13:20. Reason: Quoted post edited.
GTO is offline   (18) Thanks
Old 24th September 2020, 10:43   #6
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
• Boot space is sad, comparable to a small hatchback. For driving holidays, the Thar is best for 2 – 3 onboard and their luggage.
I was hoping to finally see a clear picture of the boot (videos don't do justice) and feel that it isn't as bad as initially expected.

Although the depth looks as much as in a small hatchback, lack of parcel tray and the tall height seems to be a boon IMHO. It does look like a large suitcases can be loaded vertically.

If a large travel bag and a couple of laptop bags can be accommodated - that's good enough luggage for a family of 2 (or +1 not so young kid) considering the Thar as a primary vehicle. Cruising speed of 100 km/h isn't too impractical either - considering it is the best speed to set cruise control on our four lanes IMHO.

Waiting for the full review.
CrAzY dRiVeR is offline   (15) Thanks
Old 24th September 2020, 10:45   #7
BHPian

As usual, this "First Drive" is more detailed in comparison to many full reviews (of launched cars) We see elsewhere.

One question is wouldn't the four door or any mass market version harm "brand Mahindra" which has been established in last 25-30 years (Armada->Bolero->Scorpio->XUV) and is mostly independent from JEEP legacy.

Last edited by Vishal.R : 24th September 2020 at 10:46.
Vishal.R is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 24th September 2020, 10:45   #8
NTO
BHPian

Thank you for the quick and beautiful sum up of the Thar. While most of the things you said are true about Thar being suitable as a second or third car in the household, I believe this Thar is much more compelling as the only car in a garage than the previous model.

The automatic, factory fitted hard top, powerful air - conditioner and the front facing rear seats alone will bring in a lot of foot fall to their showroom and also add a lot of first to "Mahindra" customers to their portfolio.

While the top end previous end Thar retailed at 13 lacs OTR, I feel it will still retain "Value For Money" tag if it is priced at 15 lacs OTR for the top end diesel automatic (Automatic, 2 extra seats, better and powerful engines). At 16 - 17, it will be slightly optimistic pricing. However, a true enthusiast, looking for a manual and soft top version will still find his/ her Thar to be VFM.

I am eagerly waiting for the Thar's pricing and the full Team BHP review and I simply cannot wait to test drive the Thar in the diesel automatic guise!
NTO is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 24th September 2020, 10:46   #9
BHPian

Thank you for the review. I've been waiting for it. While heart says get it, it still does not meet the comfort criteria, for traveling with family.

Few Questions.
1. How is the ABS calibration? Is it too aggressive?
2. Do the auto go into coasting mode, when you are off the accelerator pedal? This is crucial for me, and is the single point I dislike in auto boxes.
3. In manual mode, do the gear is held till redline/stall?

Last edited by WhiteKnight : 24th September 2020 at 10:51.
WhiteKnight is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 24th September 2020, 10:51   #10
BHPian

Excellent review, GTO. Rated this thread 5 stars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
But let me make it clear that the Thar is NOT for everyone. It is a special vehicle with many talents. However, there are also many compromises to be made. Be sure to take a long test-drive before you commit. Be sure to read this post again & again.
When the official review does go live, this should be a part of the dislikes or in the main intro column. The Thar truly is an enthusiast's vehicle and only those who've appreciated Jeeps, Gypsys or the MM Classics will make a beeline for this vehicle. Also, hoping to see the difference between a hard top and a convertible top's operation in the official review. That would help in deciding the right variant to pick.

But as things stand in the current state, Thar does go up to Number 1 on my list of "Dream Cars to Buy".
sleepyhead148 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 24th September 2020, 10:53   #11
BHPian

The auction for the #1 Thar is receiving some crazy attention.
Auction scheduled between 24th-27th of September seems to be extended to 29th September 6PM.

The top bid stands now at 58.75L.
Mahindra Thar Review : First Drive-screenshot_20200924104856930_com.android.chrome.jpg

Link to follow the bid: https://auction.carandbike.com/home/auction
Tojo_GotBhp is offline   (24) Thanks
Old 24th September 2020, 10:54   #12
Senior - BHPian

Good to see the first drive report before the official review comes out.

I had a chance encounter with the Petrol Automatic near our home today morning. The new Thar attracts crowd unlike anything out there!! I can now vouch for that. A local media was in the middle of a shoot off the road and I caught that unmistakable tail light from a distance in our Ignis and pulled over after taking a U turn. I was ogling at the machine from a distance and the crew there waved at me. They were extremely friendly and we exchanged a few words and they were okay with me getting inside the vehicle. And two minutes in, there were 3 more dudes who joined us. I thanked the crew and quickly excused myself and got on with my chore after taking a few pics.

Mahindra Thar Review : First Drive-img_20200924_080951641.jpg

No sport mode, but I guess that's okay on the Thar.

Last edited by deetjohn : 24th September 2020 at 11:00. Reason: typo
deetjohn is offline   (22) Thanks
Old 24th September 2020, 11:00   #13
BHPian

Fantastic review as always GTO. Rightly said to wait until initial bugs and issues are ironed out. However, Mahindra being Mahindra may need more than 2-3 years to clear out initial issues. Let me give you an example, TUV 300 was launched in 2015 and I purchased in 2017. AMT sucks, wheel spin issue not resolved even after 2 years of launching, input/output sensor issues, rough edges, rusting issues. So I would not touch Thar until 2022 atleast.

Having said that, I hope Mahindra has learned from its previous mistakes and would give us a decent vehicle without any initial issues or niggles. Only time will tell. Eagerly waiting for October 2nd price release.
ramnaresh_2000 is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 24th September 2020, 11:06   #14
BHPian

I don't mean to be pedantic but does the gear lever not appear slightly tilted to the right?
Attached Thumbnails
Mahindra Thar Review : First Drive-gear-lever.jpg  

Slipstream11 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 24th September 2020, 11:12   #15
KPR
BANNED

Thanks for the honest review. The bouncy part of car's driving is going to matter most for an urban family that is used to suspension of modern sedans and hatch/crossovers. My prediction is this new Thar will effectively only replace old Thar. Initial sales will be good but when 2021 comes this will die down too. Off road enthusiasts were smitten by old Thar so they're going to buy it for sure.
KPR is offline   (3) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks