Old 13th July 2009, 12:16   #46
BHPian

congrats! im now all the more tempted to get this beauty home
Old 13th July 2009, 12:20   #47
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amit View Post
Thank you for the all good wishes guys.

Thank you Sanjeev for accompanying me for the delivery.

That's odd. I can see all the attachments at my end. Maybe you need to log in back and then it may show?
Always welcome Amit Bhai, Pleasure was mine

Best of luck to you , keep all of us updated with your experiences with the beauty.

Cheers,
Sanjeev
Old 13th July 2009, 12:29   #48
Senior - BHPian

The manual's haven't arrived and since it was a Sunday the salesstaff doing the delivery said he isn't well versed with the 'My Car' and Blue&Me features so I have a couple of questions:

- The Blue&Me doesn't pair automatically. Each time I have to manually do it by entering the PIN. I submitted 'Yes' the first time I paired the system and my phone asked if I wanted to connect automatically to Blue&Me.

- How do I check and activate the coming home lights function?

- The instant consumption of trip B shows ----- k/l. How do I activate it? When I got the car it was showing in L/100kms but somehow I can't get the km/L display to show.

The rest as and when I keep doing the R&D and find out more .
Old 13th July 2009, 12:29   #49
BHPian

congrats on your new GP. Enjoy the car, its ride and the stares you get in traffic signals.
Old 13th July 2009, 12:40   #50
BANNED

Quote:
Sanjeev said the front looks like the Zoozoo's from the Vodafone ads. From this angle, I agree with him.
Sanjeev is Spot On. I was telling the same thing to my Daughter last week that my Linea's (& hence Punto's) front look like Zoozoo's when Zoozoo is grinning.. like this

Quote:
- Front seats are just great. They hug you into position. I am very finicky about the seats and seating position. Thank you Fiat!
Yes. When I checked sitting in Punto, I felt Punto's front seats are softer than Linea & hugs you in position better than Linea's

Last edited by Technocrat : 13th July 2009 at 17:55.
Old 13th July 2009, 12:51   #51
BHPian

Quote:
- The Blue&Me doesn't pair automatically. Each time I have to manually do it by entering the PIN. I submitted 'Yes' the first time I paired the system and my phone asked if I wanted to connect automatically to Blue&Me.

- The instant consumption of trip B shows ----- k/l. How do I activate it? When I got the car it was showing in L/100kms but somehow I can't get the km/L display to show.

The rest as and when I keep doing the R&D and find out more .
-- My phone got paired the first time. The car gave a pin and then I had to pair my car to my phone.And thats all. BTW, which phone are you using? That might cause some issues. Mine is a SE.

-- Once you stop the car, hit the light button(tug it to put it on high beam), lock the car and walk away. The follow me home will be activated.
Each pull is equal to 30 secs. Total max duration is 210secs.

-- Dont know either. Me waiting for the manuals too.

Congratz and welcome to the GP club
Excellent hot beauty. My stupid city traffic doesnt allow me to cross 14-15kmpl at any time(with ACC on all time). However,as soon as I hit the highway, the figure crosses 20 kmpl mark easily.
Old 13th July 2009, 12:54   #52
Senior - BHPian

congrats Amit. the colour is truly fabulous and the seat fabric is also great ( almost as good as the Fiesta S fabric )

mileage is pretty good too . enjoy the car and have you sold the SX4 ?
Old 13th July 2009, 13:04   #53
Distinguished - BHPian

Congrats Amit. There seems to be sudden increase in Red Punto's on TBHP. It is a wonderful car and the right color too.
Old 13th July 2009, 13:04   #54
BANNED

Quote:
What you did was correct. However, if still not solved, delete user data in the car (using B&M Menu on the steering, press SRC/OK). Delete the pairing profile in your mobile. Both these done, re-pair your cell with B&M, it'll generate PIN again while pairing.
Quote:
Acquelo has mentioned above.
Pull the left-side light stalk (on sterring) towards upwards (it works even when the lights are off, If I remember correctly) & walk off. Each single Pull will keep lights on for 20 or 30 seconds.

Quote:
On dash, on right-hand-side of steering, there is a button "Menu". Press it to navigate. It has settings options for different parameters.
Old 13th July 2009, 13:08   #55
Senior - BHPian

Congrats, Amit! Quite obvious that, you do put your money where your mouth is
Old 13th July 2009, 13:26   #56
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aqualeo2040 View Post
-- My phone got paired the first time. The car gave a pin and then I had to pair my car to my phone.And thats all. BTW, which phone are you using? That might cause some issues. Mine is a SE.
Pairing with my phone is really smooth every time. The only issue is I have to do it manually each time. Also, I see two Blue&Me's in my phone's pairing list...

My phone is a Nokia E66.

Quote:
f still not solved, delete user data in the car (using B&M Menu on the steering, press SRC/OK). Delete the pairing profile in your mobile.
I'll do that in the evening and revert.

Quote:
Once you stop the car, hit the light button(tug it to put it on high beam), lock the car and walk away. The follow me home will be activated.
Each pull is equal to 30 secs. Total max duration is 210secs.
Thanks!

Quote:
However,as soon as I hit the highway, the figure crosses 20 kmpl mark easily.
How many kms have you done? I can't wait to see 20kmpl in the MID.
Old 13th July 2009, 13:34   #57
BHPian

Hey amit, hope you've got your queries answered. I have the manual so if there's anything you need to know do ask.
Btw you reset the average consumption by keeping the button the right stick pressed.
You'll get 20 pretty easily, am already getting 18.5 in the city and my car's only done 200km.
Tc
Old 13th July 2009, 13:36   #58
BANNED

Quote:
Pairing with my phone is really smooth every time. The only issue is I have to do it manually each time. Also, I see two Blue&Me's in my phone's pairing list...
Yeah, that (2 pairing profiles) seems to be the issue. Delete both pairing profile from the cell & also delete all user data from B&M. Re-pairing again should work.
Old 13th July 2009, 14:04   #59
Distinguished - BHPian

Congrats,
the car looks beautiful. How is the performance, interior build quality in comparison to the Palio?
Old 13th July 2009, 14:21   #60
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by VahanPujari View Post
(it works even when the lights are off, )
Silly me. Ignore the word "even" from above post.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks